How often do you think about suicide?

How often do you think about suicide?

Everyday

Every fucking day. If not for my wife I would have an heroed a long time ago.

every morning

Everyday

i used to, but no matter how shit life can be i began to appreciate the chance i was given to live

most of the time life is shit but sometimes cool stuff happen

i like

everyday, unless I have something to look forward to

This

I want the sounds to stop. I want my thoughts to die. I want everything to end. Everything keeps going. Nothing changes. I don't recognize the person I see in the mirror. I hate who I am. I hate everyone. I wish they would all go away. Maybe I should go away. I don't want to go away. I'm scared of the darkness. So I stay... nothing ever changes.

every fucking day. it's actually at the point where i'm just waiting for my mom to die so i can kill myself without hurting anyone.

all day everyday

I know life can be difficult and that it feels like there's this dark cloud looming over head, but life is also beautiful. And you're beautiful and your life is precious. Life is what you make of it, if you feel that everything sucks, then it will. So start thinking positively and remember that you always have the power to change things.

Suicide is never the answer!

think about it daily, sometimes twice or three times a day. consider it much less. like once a week or less. have never attempted it.

Less than I did when I was in HS. Shit wasn't very good back then. And it wasn't like I was bullied. I just had a lot of stress.

Ay mate, I feel you

What are you? Fucking gay?

Suicide is an answer. Not the best one tho

1-2 a day, for like 15 minutes each time. No matter what I do I won't be happy like other people. Just learned how to not really care about it and try to distract myself about it. Because, in the end of the day, even if I really want to, I know I'm too much of a pussy to do it.

It's been a minute to minute struggle to overcome my suicidal thoughts for a little over a year now.

It's very debilitating.

When i was in the Army my mother died, and I attempted sucide by overdose of some anxiety meds.
Battle buddy found me passed out in the barracks and I woke up in he hospital.

Wife divorced me when I got home.

I think about suicide everyday. When I try and sleep i think about different ways I could kill myself.

Nigger shut the fuck up. Life fucking sucks.

About once a week. I have been thinking a lot and I realize there isn't much I really care about. I'm going to keep trucking on but it just gets to be a weight. Like today at work I wanted to just sit and stare off into space just thinking for like 2 hours. I felt horrible and thought horrible things about myself but I don't get why.

I don't know, I haven't tried it. I might be, though.

I'm very against suicide, however... I feel that in some instances it's not entirely wrong. For example, if someone is in excruciating pain and their life is basically a hell on earth, then suicide would be an end to that pain. In most cases, though, it's someone struggling with their inner demons and they make the mistake of ending their life. It's a terrible thing, because the pain doesn't go away, it just gets transferred to the loved ones that are left behind.

I've been depressed for 13 fucking years. Go ahead and tell me that life will be okay, that I've wasted about 1/8th of my life with depression. Fuck you

Get the fuck out of this thread normie

I'm sorry for your loss. It's never easy losing someone you care about, especially a parent. Would she want you to die? Live for her. Keep her memory alive through you. Whenever you feel sad or alone, think about all those precious memories you have of her. I hope this helps you in some small way.

It doesn't have to, though. Life is what you make of it.

whenever i'm feeling suicidal

I'm saddened to hear that, depression is a burden that weighs heavily on one's shoulders. A burden that most people cannot begin to understand. I hope that one day you can overcome your depression.

Well, alright then.

Within a single year i lost the only two people i love and who loved me. I have no other family, and my father is an asshole drunk. I legit only live to feed my cat.

And ever since my friends started getting married, life just seems so fucking pointless.

So tell me, me being 28, in a dead ass boring fuck job living a mediocre life, why bother living? Am i suppose to look at the dying kids in africa and think "oh man at least im not those niggers" or maybe even those kids in Syria? "Oh man at least im not kicking a deflated soccer ball around dead bodies." I'm kicking around the deflated ball of my soul around my dead life. I was on my way to be a pilot, ready to study the fuck out of my life to maybe one day fly something cool and badass. Now i'll be lucky to drive a truck locally so i dont have to live on the road. You know what IS good advice? I SHOULD KILL MYSELF.

Well you have to die someday. Might as well get it over with in a controlled manner?

It's hard for me to say no to that. Best I can do is try to think of some pleasures I'd still like to try in life first.

Thought about it today, I tried to suffocate myself just to see how it felt.

At least once a day. But I refuse to be a statistic, and I don't want my wife to have to deal with my corpse.

Same

I'm not a psychic or a therapist... or anything, really, but you're not alone in what you're feeling. You don't know what could happen in 5 or 10 years from now. You don't know if you might meet that girl of your dreams, or if you'll become a pilot flying around the world. However, if you choose to end your life, then you really will never know. Why not give it a chance? Why not try? You're a smart person, I can tell. You can be what you want to be. The only person holding you back from your dreams is you.

Everyday.

Talk about depressing.. you missed out on quints by one.

i relate to this.

however, i'm going to die eventually. it's a waste to rush things. you can always die later if things get really bad, and as i said, it's going to happen eventually even if you aren't ready...

keep on living a little while longer.

enjoy things when you can.

I used to feel like this too when i was younger, then I got out and did things with my life. Short term things, long term things w.e things.

-fucking losers.

way to kick people when theyre down

All the fucking time, I went as far as planning everything, I chose the exit bag method. Went to the local welding supply store bout a bottle of argon with all the fittings and decided to do it while I was working away in my hotel room so I wasn't discovered by anyone I knew. Hired a hooker to get laid one last time then when it came to it I bottled it, now I sit and stare at the bottle of gas as I reminder that I can't even fucking kill myself I'll never get anything right

It's weird to see this on Sup Forums, but I guess. I'm not as impulsive as I use to be, and swallowing a bottle of pills is as impulsive as it gets.

I've resorted myself to trucking until I can save enough for the local helicopter school.
>fucking 50-80 thousand $$$

I just find so little satisfaction in everything I do. Thinking about flying around is the only thing even keeping me from ending it.

Fucking shitty thing is, I will NEVER get an awesome pilot job. All of those are for military vets who have thousands of hours in aircraft nobody gets to fly.

And I wanted to fly to space. Fuck life man.

Lifts me higher.

>noice

You know, when I was a kid I used to dream of being a pilot. Flying around that big ol' sky, my dream died because I let it. I let people tell me I couldn't, and I believed them. You have that glimmer of hope, somewhere in the back of your mind you know that you can do it. That you can be that person that you envision yourself being. And who knows... maybe one day you'll be up there, up in space looking down on all of us.

When I blow out the candles

At least there are still people like you who believe in a Disney story. Good night user, you made me feel 1% better.

Good night, friend. Don't let go of your dream.