Any Mayhem fans on Sup Forums?

Any Mayhem fans on Sup Forums?

evidently, I am alone here

I don't know this band, it's black metal?

the blackest

Mayhem is literal shit. Don't understand how someone can actually listen to them

You're not alone, senpai. De Mysteriis Dom Satanas is my jam, although Anaal Nathrakh's cover of it is superior to the original.

Different strokes, m8

Yeah Attila kinda ruins Mysteriis for me. Dead is just so much better that it makes Leipzig probably their best album

sup

The movement itself.. it's about uprooting conventional methodology/ideology, and starting from anew. Shit quality, yeah, but it's genuine and not intended to generate profit like corporate media.

I suppose you're right. Keep on keepin'

Can't have a Mayhem thread w/o this getting posted!

"Losing your mind over him ~justgirlythings~ "

The only branches of black metal I'm into are DSBM and symphonic, I want to like bands such as mayhem and burzum but I honestly can't fucking stand it, it does nothing for me

DSBM is very nice, yes

I'm a big Slayer and Lamb of God fan, so it's right up my alley. But yeah I get why people might be turned off by Mayhem. Their sound is very raw and unpolished, almost like a garage band

Regardless, you gotta appreciate them for birthing the genre

Yeah you're right about that, that's why I keep giving them more chances

I like a lot of lifelover, how about you?

Metal is fucking dead. All the girls are ugly reject bitches that would rather rule amongst you ugly fucks than be some dud at a real cute chick's game. And all of you will eventually cut your hair

>]
oh yeah
I like Hanging Garden the most

Live in leipzig is best. Anything past Dom sucks. Euronymous is a faggot. Hellhammer is best and most talented member of the band both then and now. Next.

I've never been into metal for women, and it's foolish to assume everyone who likes metal looks the same considering the dozens of genres and just the fact that people like multiple types of music

Never heard of them, I'll have to give them a listen, thanks brother

I saw mayhem recently. WATAIN THREW BLOOD ON ME BEFORE MAYHEM PLAYED

You're all just dorks who don't fit in with regular shit. Weird kids that want ppl to be afraid of them bc you're so insecure. All look the same.

O

Euronymous is dead, Mayhem is dead

What you saw was basically Sublime w/Rome

kill all niggers!

GAYhem. listen to legit bm, not this kind of shit

As an ex metalhead I can disagree. Fuck off.

Bait.

This is superior

the only thing superior to Mayhem could be Celtic Frost or Bathory
they knew it, so they wore their shirts

not bait. its proven that mayhem is shit tier of bm. for example hiring attila clown.

If it weren't for Mayhem you wouldn't even have any other BM to compare them to.

Don't you get it?

behemoth is shiterior.

i dont get it. gayhem wasn't the first bm band. without them we wouldnt have burzum and all this funny prison kosher bitch stuff but... nah. some lulz are worth it, yep ?

Fine, don't like Behemoth. But you must agree, THIS is superior

whos the guy from mayhem who had that disorder where he thought he was a person?

very important image

>If it weren't for Mayhem you wouldn't even have any other BM to compare them to.
Bullshit. Venom and Bathory are the ones you want to thank. Mayhem is overrated garbage. I don't even listen to that much black metal, but just about everything I've heard is better than Gayhem.