You are trained as a Jedi in the Jedi Order and eventually become a Jedi Knight. What do you think you would do:

You are trained as a Jedi in the Jedi Order and eventually become a Jedi Knight. What do you think you would do:

1. Stay with the Jedi Order and the Jedi Code and become a Master
2. Leave the Jedi Order and the Jedi Code and become a Gray Jedi
3. Leave the Jedi Order and turn to the Dark Side but not a Sith
4. Leave the Jedi Order and turn to the Dark Side to become a Sith Lord

I'd go Dark Side and I would imagine they all strive to be Sith, so I'd probably do that. Sith can have women, Jedi aren't supposed to. And you just know that either way you go, your woman is gonna die at some point for plot reasons.

2 because the Jedi order does not go far enough and are restrained by their code

Probably grey.

I like the jedi, and I believe in their cause, but they just have too many pointless rules and regulations.

2. I like the idea of fighting for good, but they push the whole code thing too far. I'd rather start my own order.

i pick option 5
travel arund the galaxy with my jedi powers
discovering new types of alien pus and of course using my power
to extort planets into giving me their women
in exchange of protection.
if the jedi come to stop my operation ill easily join the sith.

2 grey jedi masterrace

i gravitate towards 2 but im sure id do 1. the idea of being a buddhist monk has appealed to me for like 10 or so years

with blackjack and hookers?

basically grey jedi then

I like the way you think.

5. Start my own order called the freedom order where i am not subject to stupid "codes" and shit.

I'd probably just use my force powers to become wealthy and get laid. Pretty much what I do now, without the force.

this is bs. theres no middle ground. power like that corrupts. you either fall to the dark side or reign in your emotions and desires and use that power for good.

Let you totes get laid all the time bruh

>What do you think you would do
Get killed in Order 66 in all likelihood.

Jedi propaganda right here.

maybe it looks like propaganda but it isnt any selfish use of the force is the dark side.

I'd like to say grey cause I know I don't have the discipline to be a Jedi knight. But I'd probably stray to help dark side.

- the word help. Fucking phone.

Jedi live by a code. You can still be good and not live by the Jedi code.

if youre going to strive to be good, why not live by jedi code? its a thousand year old tested guideline. and it doesnt require belief in anything thats not visible. its a belief system based upon altruism.

But you have to abandon your loved ones... My gf would be so angry, she would join the dark side just to seduce and annoy me
She would win. I am addicted to that ass

you'd eventually turn sith, the jedi follow those codes for a reason

>I am addicted to that ass
kek

why is this motherfucker not in the middle ?

clone wars era jedi, hell yis

she aint really a loved one. real love is unconditional. meaning it dont matter whether that ass is addicting or not. shed seduce you and youd become a sith asshole

There's Actually A Book About How Mace Windu Almost Fell To The Dark Side, But That Experience Brought Him Closet To The Light In The End.

I Knew He Was In The Closet !

Option 2, Also To That Guy Who Believes All The Jedi Propaganda. Wake Up Sheep.

is that the title of the book dude? lol
the fucks with all those caps?

also what is the name of the book, for real

She wields tremendous powers!

It isn't too bad to be Sith, its just the rule of two which fucked them over...
Reforming the sith code

There's a difference between unconditional love and romantic love. In romantic love, you must be attracted to the person. user speaks of romantic love where she gotta have dat ass.

I Don't Remember The Name Of The Book, Which Sucks, Maybe Check The Wiki? As For The Typing, I Do That Out Of Habit, It Hurts My Head If I Don't Do It.

im no sheep. people before me have discovered truth and i happen to walk the same path. youre the one that needs to lift the veil over your eyes

buddhism motherfucker. do you speak it?

But without the rule of 2, you're gonna get tons of infighting from the Sith with would destroy them from the inside.

Found It! The Book Name Is "Star Wars Shatterpoint"

See
I know I could still "love" my brother and such...

thanks bro. i appreciate it.

The Jedi Believe That All Emotion Is Evil. Rage, Anger Jealousy, Sure Those Might Be Evil, But Love Is Also Forbidden By The Main Order, But There Are Some Smaller Orders That Believe Love Can Only Make You Stronger, And Doesn't Lead You To The Dark Side.

the love you have foir your bro is legit
the love you have for pussy is conditional. learn the difference

But with this bullshit rule, there are only two big motherfuckers allowed, so they would kill other sith anyway...
Split your dominion and co exist to fight stupid virgin Jedi

Grey the only true path is the one of balance

for real though

They Used To Not Have The Rule Of Two. That Got Most Of Their Order Destroyed. Thus The Rule Of Two, The Apprentice May Attempt To Train An Apprentice To Help Them Defeat Their Master, But If They Are Discovered, The Main Apprentice Must Kill Their Apprentice.

jedi only forbid conditional love. out of love. if you know what i mean

That's bs.
Love is never unconditional. If your loved one fucks you over, eventually you cut them out. Maybe it takes different levels of betrays, but there is a point of no return.
Go be a virgin Jedi creep, never allowed to weep on your fathers grave

That gave me eye cancer, wtf is wrong with your keyboard?
OK, you have a point there, maybe reconsidering my point of view

Underrated post

You Can't Get Married, You Can't Have Kids, You Are Not To See You're Family Again, As You May Feel Emotions When You See Them Again. That Dosent Sound Like They Only Ban Conditional Love.

The Jedi Order Believes All Emotion Is Evil, No Matter What Emotion It Is. That's Not An Order I Want To Be A Part Of.

not true during the Old Republic Era

Revan and Malak converted hundreds of padawans and knights into Dark Jedi and they loyally served the Dark Lord, with infighting only serving to make them stronger through purging of the weak

You have to "love" everyone.

I'd fight for no one and nothing but my own interests, unbound by an arbitrary moral code or any rigid structure that doesn't serve me

Yet Malak Made Them Weaker By Destroying Revans Ship, While Revan Was On It Because He Figured He Could Lead The Sith Better, But That Was The Point Where They Started Losing The War.

because malak was a bitchass

conventional love is conditional. and its precisely because im not a virgin that i understand this.
unconventional means it doesnt matter what a person does, love is given regardless.

the endgame is whether you use that power to become enlightened or you use it and just be like every other mundane moron that walks the universe

>Stay in Jedi Order
>Embrace the Dark Side
>murder the fuck out of all the Jedi kids
>murder the fuck out of wife
>try to murder the fuck out of best friend
>fail
>lose legs
>catch on fire
>get cool new robot body
>toss daughter into S&M dungeon
>murder the fuck out of half-brother
>try to murder the fuck out of son
>fail
>try to convince son to live with me
>cut off his hand
>try to get boss to talk to son about joining the family business of murdering the fuck out of everything I come across
>boss fails
>boss tries to murder the fuck out of son
>murder the fuck out of boss
>die

Malak Was Strong In Force And Body, But Weak In Mind.

3 or 4 most likely

no one suggesting to be a stormtrooper saddens me. not movie shittroopers, but actual stormtroopers in where you're trained and conditioned to be a supersoldier

that's what i'd pick

>Force Paladin

This sounds more metal than it should

>force paladin would be an awesome power metal band name

"Master Skywalker... there are too many of them... what are we going to do?"

Leave the order, learn to use the dark side and the light together, go do my own shit for neither the jedi or the sith.

yeah malak was just a bitch. the way he killed revan was the most intelligent attack he'd ever made, which is sad. had he fought revan in lightsaber combat, he would lost, just like when he lost his fucking jaw

Jal Shey order seems more of my thing
>not really care about using light or dark side
>not really care about using the force to affect change in the galaxy
>just run around, exploring ruins, figuring out how the force works

>VisiblePhysicalAutism.jpg

So What? People Do Weird Shit All The Time. Fuck Off, You Cunt. Also, I'm Not That Person You Replied To. Dun Dun Dun.

Use the force to gamble, swindle, and trick everything out of everyone. Troll force newfags with holocrons and use my immense fortune to become immortal with science along with the force. Don't kill unless it favors my path, just become the man who sold the galaxy and send people on wild bantha chases and adventures whilst watching them from my bomb ass solar meditation chamber that I got from some punk ass sith.

>Become the GM
>Greyfag 4 life

Yeah, The Jal Shey Didn't Give A Shit About Anything. They Were Essentially Professors Who Were Also Jedi.

greys are epitomy of betas. make the world a better place or use that power for your own gain

That's what a grey does.

For their own gain, not for status or power hunger

depends. any scholar here can tell me the limits/unlimitedness of jedi powers, specifically the mind suggestion power? is the intensity of the force completely dependent on your power of will, green lantern style?
>inb4 midichlorians

BAN LIGHTSABERS! NOBODY NEEDS A LIGHTSABER TO HUNT! IF YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT SOMEONE ATTACKING YOU STOP LIVING ON SUCH A SHITTY BACKWATER WORLD!

Vibroblades Were The Shit.

>yfw lightsabers are the universe's least efficient weapon
also, what's the power source on that thing? does it run on solar or smth?

for your own gain is the dark side

They weren't Jedi at all. They were trained force users, yes, but they followed an entirely separate philosophy.

If you are an asshole, yes

aren't the sith a race? like darth maul?

The ideology of both sides is extremist and dangerous. If you go Jedi ideally you have to be detached and never love. If you go Sith you have to be an angry little edgelord about everything. Jedi teach that straying ever so slightly from their way leads to the slippery slope of the dark side and there is no real middle ground to be had but the fact is nothing is black and white even though it makes for good thematics. Lining things up to be polar opposites and the Jedi's my-way-or-the-highway mentality combined with the Sith's constant need to be unsatisfied only leads to strife.

So I must go with Grey Jedi or kill the Force.

They usually have a power cell at the base of the handle.

Nah, it's like this, grays still choose to do good, but in a less "follow all the rules" kind of way. Qui-Gon Jinn is a good example of a gray.

Nah, they've been extinct

He's a Zabrak

The Dark Side Is Jedi Propoganda, Anything They Don't Like Is "A Product Of The Dark Side"

My man

the fantasy "I ain't gotta explain shit" part of SW is what made it so great
then Lucas shit all over it with half assed explanations

w/o midichlorians anything is possible, but it appears that it is an opposed thing
creatures strong w/ the force but unable to manipulate it are harder to fuck over with the force
and the force appears to have a will of its own, so using the force in a manner contrary to its will is harder than using it in a way that supports its will

midichlorian bs
>more midichlorians = easier to affect others using the force and harder to be affected by others using the force

friend you what?

jedi teach you to suppress emotions

sith teach you to channel emotions into power

skywalkers are all edgelords

5 leave the jedi order and become gambler.
"These are not the cards your looking for"

yeah, but what i meant was more, how powerful can the force actually get? manipulating weather n shit, or just light telekinesis?

Ashoka Tano would like to have a word with you. She is no Jedi

Seriously, That's Why The Expanded Universe Is So Great, They Don't Explain Everything That Exists, Just Enough You Understand What's Going On, And How Morality Isn't Black And White.

best doublethink a jedi has ever done:
>"only a sith deals in absolutes"

qui-gon jinn is an example of a perfect jedi. not a grey. he truely emobodied good.
i agree jedI can be dogmatic. doesnt make their intentions wrong

Why do you type like this? The only other person I have ever seen in my entire life was some teenage girl on deviantart.