I don't want to have sex with my wife anymore only with strange women, prostitutes, affairs, etc

I don't want to have sex with my wife anymore only with strange women, prostitutes, affairs, etc.

We have been together for 10 years and she is still hot (we have no kids), I know is probably a case of being bored of the same pussy or asshole for too long but I when I'm cheating with other women I just have an insatiable hunger for sex. Help me what do?

get over yourself and keep having affairs, there's literally nothing wrong with it

You both white? If so have kids you degenerate

kek
>kys

OP here that would only ruin my life, besides my lack of interest in my wife my life is pretty great

Get cucked by jamal and Ahmed then

I don't know how to help you. But I know the guilt you feel. Keep fighting bro you can't give up on a relationship 10 years strong.

Fuck you, like 80% of the people on Sup Forums would kill to be in your place

I don't give a shit who she fucks
she can even take your virginity for all I care

Think of the hottest bitch you can think of. Realize that someone, somewhere is sick of fucking her.

Do you guys experiment with role playing at all? Mabey her taking up a different persona could solve your obstacle

I'm talking about our race being cucked. You being a part of it

it sounds like I'm a whiny asshole but it really is a shitty situation last week my wife went to stay all night with her sister at the hospital (my sister in law had complications while giving birth) and inmediately she left the house I was already looking hookers on the back pages I somehow got some sense back and jerked off empying my sex drive, I dont wanna get caught I know I will lose half of my shit

>m-muh supreme white master race
I don't give a crap about it either
got some chink slut preggo just few month back, and she's having it

I pretty much done it all by now all the holes and all the costumes, the only thing I havent done is swinging cause that just sounds like being a cuck fuck that

at least from reading some of the comments hereI know I'm not the only one

I know the urge...you try to supress it. Masturbation helps but only for a few days and then suddenly when you get the chance you start hunting and you always find a fuckable cutie on backpage. The urge is overwhelming and you cant stop until you fuck her...and after 30-60 min session the guilt is back and it hurts.
You're not whiny its a problem that needs to be solved I face it too :(

thats exactly how I feel bro, shit you grow up watching those shitty sitcoms where the husband is always begging the wife for sex and then you are married and after some years is just simply boring

though one thing that is still always fucking hot is having sex in public places like dressrooms, public bathrooms, parks etc my wife is always down for that but the occasion is far and between

Yes the thrill goes away.
But I seriously hope you grow the mental strength to resist the temptation.

Divorce her before she finds out and takes everything

Hit that shit.Never underestimate the power of the SIDE CICK

Why Im sure she shops, does the errands, washes, and cleans up well. Man will always have desires but its nice to have an easy comfort at home