He killed a billion of people easily, and they just let him go again, what the flying fuck

He killed a billion of people easily, and they just let him go again, what the flying fuck.

He killed a billion of people easily, and they just let him go again, what the flying fuck.

That's the power of the holocaust-survivor mutant Jew.

Ever see that episode of Star Trek TNG and they stumble upon a guy that wiped out an entire species because a select few of them killed his waifu?

Riker:what should we do with him, Captain?
Picard: I think we should let him go.

Wtf is up with his hair on that poster? It looks like a wig.

I mean, you don't want to upset him again, we saw how that went

they really didn't give him anything to do in this movie after his family got killed.

at times seemed like Fass was kind of phoning it in too.

Beast could strip naked and snap his neck before cocksuckers like Xavier and Mistyque even notice.

He's the hero we need.

Picard looked right at the alien and said "I don't think we have a law for this crime." Like, genocide down to every last atom... is where the line is. You get away with it, if there is literally nothing left.

how did he kill a billion people?

>at times seemed like Fass was kind of phoning it in too.
I agree on the whole movie his voice wasn't even the same performance he had on the other X-men movies, i kept waiting for him to do it but he never did.

Beast can't even handle Hotdogmouth woman

He killed a billion of people easily, and they just let him go again, what the flying fuck

He obliterated Cairo and provoked earthquakes on several other cities around the world.

thats not a nice thing for him to do

definetly not close to a billion people

>He killed a billion of people easily, and they just let him go again, what the flying fuck.

>Implying they let him go and he's not just on the run because how the fuck do you catch a guy who can commit global destruction by himself

>implying lex let him get away with it

She killed a billion of people easily, and they just let her go again, what the flying fuck.

>destroy Auschwitz
>kill billions people

He saved the Earth numerous times.

It happens literally in every capeshit and vidya. Why are you surprised?

>He snatched a billion birthdays easily, and they just let him go again, what the flying fuck.

looks like fassbender got hairplugs.

What could they do? He was a Q level cosmic entity. When they first tried fighting him he destroyed their shields in a single strike.

>He killed a billion of people easily
>they actually killed a billion of people with great difficulty

He raped a billion of women easily, and they just let him go again, what the flying fuck.

but Charles didnt even care about the murder
-I was right about you Erik
About what? about he being a fucking mass murderer?

she's literally a destroyer of worlds and they let her walk because she's cute? everyone knows she's going to snap!

>all debts have been paid

Why do they always have him do these bulky methods of killing people, like trying to hit them with cars or random bits of metal debris?

The average person has around 3g of iron in their body, along with other trace amounts of metals. He could literally tear everyone apart using their own body.

Technically all those rapings and murders were undone so it's okay.

That girl's pretty cute.

This

Charles is acting at the end like Erik redeemed himself by....ceasing to assist in genocide halfway through?

And Storm is welcome at the school too when she only turned on Apocalypse because he was hurting "muh hero Katniss"?

Then at the end Magneto has the fucking gall to lecture Xavier on the idea that human will turn against mutants one day?

>"well shit Erik you've given them plenty of reason 2 over the last 3 movies. Cuban missile crisis (or at least the part he played at the end), attempted assassination of a president, genocide of the entire human race?

At what point has he gone "too far" cuz apparently millions of deaths isn't it.

Homolust has no conditions it seems

Why was this chink never held accountable for the millions of men that died under his command?

Pic related also

>The use of an Unforgivable Curse warrants prison for life
>Harry uses them like 5 times
>Doesn't get punished

What the fuck

Who the fuck could stop him? Charles? MUH HELMET

He killed Tony's parents easily and a bunch of US soldiers, and they just put him on a freezer, what the flying fuck

Kill one you're a murderer. Kill them all you're a God.

Because he didnt want to kill them all. He just wanted to turn the world into a shithole in which the stronger would survive

I didnt like the climax being a superhero resolution about who punches harder.

DoFP and FC had more personal not related to powerlevels climaxes.

I liked more when the X-men were sci-fi action movies with drama and superpowers instead of this super heroic bullshit. Leave that shit to Marvel.

Just came back from a Canadian Premiere showing of this bullshit
>Apocalypse was a shit
>Wolverine was hamfisted in
>Quicksilver was great as always
>Only good horseman was Psylocke, the original Horsemen looked far cooler
>Holocaust bad goy propaganda mid-movie
>Jean was ugly as shit, most of the new X-Men aside from Nightcrawler sucked ass
>Story was boring and lame, especially with the whole "JEEAAAAN HELP ME AAAAH APOCALYPSE IS TRYING TO SQUISH ME!" shit and a retcon of Phoenix's power
>Score was pretty solid especially the first bit during the pre-intro with Apocalypse's intro
Overall 5/10, way too many misses then hits.

Also I will never go to a premiere again, the amount of fucking Reddit and possibly Sup Forums and Sup Forums splurgs there pissed me off.

They even used the iron in the blood so he could escape his plastic cell in X-2 so there's no 'has to be a certain size/mass' excuse to bullshit out of it.

>Holocaust bad goy propaganda mid-movie
More like holocaust bad jew. They are literally telling him, fuck off with the Holocaust it happened a trillion years ago. Then he becomes a super genocidal jew.

Uhh no, they actually inject the guard a shit ton of iron before.

Agreed, would have maybe been more okay with it if it was even well executed. But it felt kinda flat and I wasn't feeling the stakes at all.

I did enjoy Magneto throwing down the X, though.

It's ok, they'll gather the Dragon Balls.

but she's hot

In a way it felt like Apocalypse became the super merchant lizard taking control of the genocide Jew. Which I found to be funny in some ways.

>They hate us Erik, but like, we're good so we have to help.
All of the problems in X-Men are because of Mutants.

>Magneto will never piss in your face and call you a good goy

Yeah.. He fucking died in that movie.

>Ever going to premiere of anything that can be considered "nerdy"

What were you expecting famellastic.

That's obviously not what happened.

I expected people to be civalized

No one likes you, you HM slave

Cuz spaaaaaaaaace

Blame Mothra for getting her shit pushed in all the time.

This movie was so poorly written
>Havoc dies and nobody really cares
>Cyclops cries a bit, but there's zero consequences after that

>Magneto's family is killed outta noware by... god? with a misfired arrow
>this is event is never questioned or explained

>Storm is for some reason cool with ending the world
>zero motivation to trust and follow this guy other than a boost of power
>purple sword lady is for some reason cool with ending the world
>zero motivation other than a small boost of power
>Magneto is for some reason cool with ending the world
>even though Magneto never wanted anything like this
>Magneto only wanted mutants to rise and take power, he never wanted to KILL EVERYBODY CUZ FUCK MY FAMILY DID
>Birdman(2014) is the only one who who had nothing to lose and everything to gain

>for some reason the all powerful purple guy only acquires 4 followers despite knowing that there are far more mutants who could potentially cause a big problem
>despite having access to everyone's mind including direct access to Professor X's mind, purple man ignores Jean Grey entirely

>Magneto just sits in his big tornado until the movie decides it's time to throw shit at purple man

>Magneto kills thousands, if not millions of people for no reason
>Professor X calls him "old friend" and then lets him walk out the door

brilliant kino, 10/10

get some rest user, you look tired

BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The Wolverine/Stryker scenes were the best part of this movie.

do not bully the mothra

I'm aware of what they did but the scene clearly shows Magneto manipulating tiny pieces of Iron and pulling it through various points of the guards body to form it into a combined mass. So he can manipulate iron at granular level (he can probably do so at the atomic level).

Do you think all that injected iron pooled together into a large enough critical mass in the guards body so that it could be manipulated?

As such, he would as suggested be able to manipulate the iron that is typically present in the human body in order to kill that human.

So

>uhh no

Fucking idiot.

that's pretty big for a white guy but kinda average for blacks

>He killed a billion of people easily, and they just let him go again, what the flying fuck.

>I need the strongest followers, gets guy that flies and a girl with a magic sword.

Actually, the Doctor has killed millions of Daleks by this point.

>That time he pretended Davros had the upper hand so he could wipe out almost all the Daleks with the Hand of Omega

Magneto was the only strong mutant on his side.

Storm was shit in battle.

Let me start this off by saying Bryan Singer is a hack.

Wolverine, Magneto, Xavier - these are the only X-Men characters Bryan Singer 'understands', and even then it is fairly surface level.

When the new trailer for this Apocalypse FLICK showed repeat of the "Great swell of pity.." line that should have been the warning sign. That was not some epic callback, it was Singer and Kinberg reusing that dialogue because they legitimately could not think of another facet of that relationship.

Xavier has always been the emotional core of this series, Magneto the dramatic core, and Wolverine the protagonist. First Class had the new blood and fresh eyes to change things up (which lead to the improved importance of Mystique - face it people - Singer is HORRIBLE with female characters for perhaps obvious reasons). Watch X-Men Apocalypse and see Xavier with moist crying eyes in every scene, Magneto going through his villain "'''"""arc"""""" once again (bafflingly, instead of giving Apocalyse or the Horsemen any sort of development), and the movie wandering around aimlessly without Wolverine to tell Singer what to do.

Singer and Kinberg NEED TO LEAVE!!

Why was apocalypse such a manlet

Did Magneto get to keep his super enhanced powers?

it was the biggest asspull I've seen, he suddenly can move carbon, wtf

that's why he so angry. also can't have it all mate

Did he ever get the power up? Magneto never got the white eyes process, i think he just got triggered.

MARTHA

>they didn't bother to put in that scene
>we're meant to believe that Magneto just needed to "BEE HIMSELF" and unlock his God abilities
bravo

FFS, he seemed to be almost as powerful as the purple guy

no he didn't, he received another talk like in first class and suddenly he was an earth bender

his daughter had the shittiest power lol

It had great potential, just was undeveloped

no she didn't, in fact she was in the fucking woods, just imagine her in the city, unless she can control humans... that's be a good twist.

what episode is that?

isnt his daughter scarlet witch?

Polaris

>Quicksilver is Magneto's son
>could have been an opportunity for this to have some emotional backbone
>"lol nope"
>treated as a joke
>writers were too incompetent to even attempt this

How the fuck did Mystique weak ass speech convinced Magneto to spare humanity? Xavier had many more points in his speech when they were chilling by the rocks.

probably felt they could hold it for another movie
it was awful, the movie was bad, DON'T ASK.

He could transfer into a big guy even if he doesn't have some power, just for shit and giggles

Because JLaw is the star of the movie. Same shit that happened with Halle Berry in the first trilogy.

what emotional backbone? magneto abandoned him. You really want some drama about that? or some dragon ball Z tier "omg you killed trun-quicksilver im gonna go berzerk!!"?

>magneto abandoned him
No he didn't. He didn't know she was pregnant

>what emotional backbone?
Magneto has a huge soft spot for both family and mutants. Quicksilver is both

I wondered why Havok was in so many scenes standing besides Xavier for no reason.

Then he died and I realised it was cuz the writer wanted to kill a forgettable mutant and couldn't think of any otherness to make you care about him.

Then I wondered what the fuck did he shoot that had so much power it could blow up the whole school and why Xavier would allow that shit underneath a building full of children with extremely destructive powers they can't control.

Exactly.

uu
uu