So Sup Forums what is some weird deformity you have on your body that you hate?

So Sup Forums what is some weird deformity you have on your body that you hate?
For me I have a huge scar on my leg from where I was dragged by a car some years back.
I never wear shorts or anything just because it's so embarrassing.

What about you?

I have a huge mole on the back of my neck and when I was little I used to pick at it and try to pop it all the time cuz I always thought it was a zit but I could never see it, wasn't till I was a teenager when someone pointed out "Dude why you tryin' to pop a mole?" I still haven't even seen it but I'm sure it's all nasty and scarred up from picking at it so much, I would draw blood all the time thinking it was puss mixed in with the blood but nope

Also I have an abnormally large cock, and I love it.

MITÄ MITÄ MITÄ MITÄ MITÄ MITÄ MITÄ MITÄ MITÄ MITÄ MITÄ MITÄ MITÄ MITÄ MITÄ MITÄ MITÄ MITÄ MITÄ MITÄ MITÄ MITÄ MITÄ

I have a weird scar near my eyebrow. I cannot remember where it came from. Other than that, my back dimples and concave sternum are the only other two

I have gynecomastia aka "bitch tits." Formed during puberty for some reason. I'm saving up to get them cut off, but it feelsfuckingbadman

Brother pushed me off the trampoline fucked up my arm when i was 5 been fucked up since got a huge scar to complement it too...

I have a male genitalia

I have this too, but I am married and happy. So really if your mate does not care should you?

I have Marfans, and it gave me a nice thick barrel chest but thin ass shoulders. Whenever I stand up straight, my shoulders are set back about three inches from my ribs and sternum.

The worst part about scars is there ain't shit you can do to fix it.

The scar on my arm isnt the worst part, its that when i walk around it looks like my left arm is fucking retarded and looks like a horror film when i try to put it straight

that's a badass story dude, you should just own it. pics of the scar?

I am missing a dick

this Working out chest helped me a lot with this when I first noticed it. But surgery is the ultimate solution.

I really have a lot of things to thanks my dad and my mom for some awesome genes, like a big bridge nose, oily skin that caused 10 years of serve acne, and most likely I'll be diagnosed diabetes when I'm old, although no physical deformities

I was going to take a pic of it, but it doesn't show up with my crappy camera.
Really it's not too bad, it's flesh colored and whatnot, it's just smooth and textureless so it looks weird if you look close up.

>Dragged from a car
Please explain

It's like the least badass story ever.
Was fucking around with my bro and grabbed on to the door handle and told him to drive.
The plan was to jump when he started going to fast so that I would be 'flying' by holding on to the handle.
... Physics fail though and I ended up getting dragged by the car for a while before finally letting go.

I need a more badass story to tell chicks.

>be me and my friends are playing outside
>neighbors rotwiller got loose
>dogger comes chasing after us
>friends get in parents car and lock the doors
>they fucking abondoned my ass
>dogger comes up right to my legs and starts sniffing around me
>almost start pissing myself
>thought the dog was friendly
>moved one leg
>fucking tore my leg open and bolted
>felt fine mainly because of the adrenaline pumping
>get some bandages on it
>dosent hurt at all not crying
>one of the parents said i might need rabies shot
>i flip the fuck out
>start balling like a bitch
>go home, never saw dogger again
>parents said they gave it to their cousin
>friend said they put it down
>dogger is possibly ded cuz of me

Developed scoliosis. Went to chiropractor until years later. My left rib cage used to stick out prominently because my spine was all the way on the other side. Find out my curvature was 95 degrees. Get it fixed. Now I have a foot long scar on my back and an 8 inch scar wrapping around my right side. Going to get them tattooed over once it's healed

Please tell me you were young that got to be the most stupid thing kek it's all cool dude we all do dumb shit

Lie and tell chicks you got it saving a dog or some shit

A dog that randomly rip a child's leg open needs to be put down. You have 0 responsibility in this mate, the beast was dangerous

Stepdad used to beat the everlasting fuck out of me for years. Got really bad lacerations on my arms and legs over time from trying to defend myself. I never told anyone about it in person and I refuse to wear shorts and short sleeve shirts. It's gotten to the point where I had to turn down a chance to bone because she was trying to take off my shirt during sex. I threw her off and fucking booked it like an autismo. Feels bad man

Yeah I was 8. The scar used to be a lot bigger, so apparently scars shrink with age.

I had a friend who had burn marks all over her arms where her dad used to put out cigars on her.
When she told me about it, my first reaction was to go Good Will Hunting on her and say, "It's not your fault. It's not your fault."
She totally got it and was able to laugh about it and play along.
Point being a good personality offsets horrible scars.

I have a bump on the back of my head that is part of my skull. you cant see it because of my hair but you can definitely feel it.

Kek that drawing

I have that too and thought I was the only one! what is up with that?

I have an almost perfect face,
I say almost because my chin is slightly bigger at the left side of my face.
Nobody seems to notice but it really bugs me a lot

>still haven't seen it

Take a fucking picture? Use two mirrors? God damn you're a retarded faggot

That's an epic story. Way better than a story about falling off your bike doing a stupid jump or someshit.

arm scars are pretty badass

I have a couple long term things that bother me. I've got a couple scrotal cysts on my ballsack, hard white pea-sized bumps. I also have long term psoriasis on the back of my scalp under my hair, skin is constantly dying and flaking and itchy. I've showered at least once a day since I was a kid, so its not a problem with my hygiene.

Me too!
For a long time I was convinced it was a tumor or something.

Surprise surprise, it's a fucking mole. I already know what a mole looks like so I don't really give a shit, dickhead

Right above the hole at the base of your skull where the neck connects ? Like every normally constituted human being ? Congrats.

No clue what causes it, but apparently only males have it.

mine is fucking huge compared to everyone else.

I don't have that

I have that thing where your lower spine is like push forward slightly more, it's not that noticeable but I wear clothes so it's hard to tell.

No its higher than that

I have Pectus Excavitum, so taking off my shirt in public is a nightmare

Are you a woman?

I have an even worse form of this. Basically instead of my chest intruding or protruding, I have two bones parallel to each other long ways sticking out right smack in the middle of my chest. It's called Currarino Silverman syndrome if you want to google it, I think it's a sub form of pectus carinatum (might be mixing up the two). I'm with you when I can't show anybody this, totally feel you brother, it's the worst.

I have a giant hole right in the centre of my heart and I am dead inside.

The tip of my second toe is big and curves down. I fractured it when I was younger, because I went to run to a desk and ended up hitting my toe on the wheel of a office chair (the heavy kind with metal wheels)

Brought me to tears and I had to rest for a couple minutes, but continued on with life after that. Discovered it was weirdly large, and my Doctor said I fractured it and it grew excess bone during the healing process

Doesn't sound bad at all as long as it's only an aesthetic burden, can you walk and run normally and put shoes on easily?

Pics? If you post ill post

I was born ugly and have horrible skin I have dent in my head and some weird speed bumps on top of my head I have moles fucked up teeth since too poor for braces I'm 22
Life's hard for ugly people.

You've got a fucking doves chest yeah? Maybe yours is more severe than the people I know, but nobody gives a shit. No need to be embarrassed, just own it mates

I have a scar on my ballsack from my cat after I tried to fuck her when I was 10

I have a mark on my stomach from chicken pox that one really long hair grows out of

Yeah nothing really changed, can't stand wearing socks though, so the inevitable "what's up with your toe?" Is annoying

Im a skinny dude, and it goes in like 2 inches deep, so its pretty severe

Kinky

So is my nose.

I think your Autism is more of a concern than a ballsack scar

I have black skin

Just use a sideburn trimmer for it like once a week

Hmm, best tip I can give you is work out your chest. Pic btw?

I believe thats called lordosis. People notice it. Trust me. This girl at works has lordosis and shes flat as a board. It makes it look like she is trying to stick out her butt to make it look bigger but we found it was her lordosis. We call her a raptor cuz she walks like one cuz of it lol

I have a huge scar on my balls from testicular torsion surgery and taking out the stitches with a pair of scissors and pliers instead of having a doctor do it.

I have a big fucking forehead and a terrible hairline and also stretch marks on my hips

It's easier to pluck it out every so often but truth be told I grow fond of it

>but I wear clothes

Unlike the people with this that run around naked?

What a wierd birth defect

You guys made me realise that the blood spot in the middle of my cheek is not so bad after all. Thanks a lot. I wish you get better, one way or another

nigga thats part of your spine.

Or use a silkin' Flash and Go to get rid of it forever.

That was something I used to be ashamed of was my hairy neck. But thanks to the flashin go, now it's nice and smooth (though occasionally I'll have to touch it up).

it aint, its attached to my skull

I have hobbit feets, dont show much in the pic bc its blond but I cant have any kind of shoes where u are barefoot (flipsflops etc) because it tugs my hair and hurts.

When i was younger i didnt go to the beach bc i was ashamed but now days i dont care, dont want to snuggle them up with my girlfriends feet when we spooning though.

And they smell werry bad wery fast bc of it, I have shaved them sometimes but its a pain in the as specially when it starts to grow back

Why the fuck would you tell him that? Way to make him more self conscious about this thing he didn't think was too big a deal

>thinking your spine isn't attached to your skull

This has to be bait

I had a dart board when I was younger, and one day my brother and I were fighting. Long story short he throws a hand full of darts at me and one of them goes straight through my nose. Now I have a scar on my nose but it's a lot better than being blinded so I'm not complaining.

I looked up lordosis and found this pic. Thank for the laugh lol

Also I think I have that to bu was never diagnosed but girls have said I have a sexy walk because of it so idk

I was born with a small malformation in my chest. My ribcage pulls outwards in the bottom and middle of it, while caving inwards in the rest of it.
Also, a bulge of ithe middle reaches farther than my nipple.

Pic related.
My neck used to look like this.

i have both the currarino thing and a really bad case of pectus excavitum lol. didn't even know about currarino untill i googled it, exactly what i have.

never went to the doctor for this shit

I mean in the sense that it is part of my skull, like seamless

got 60+ degrees.
how was the surgery? how long did it take you to rehabilitate?
would you say it's worth it?

i am super conscious about my scoliosis and work out a lot but you can clearly see it when looking at my back.

I have two wieners, I am the freak of my family
My Sup Forums-tard brother calls me Billy...

It's called the Inion, it's part of the occipital bone. It can vary in size. Congrats your are perfectly healthy, but stupid, incredibly stupid

Psoriasis on my hairline and a few places on my head, got in on my legs too also got it on my balls :/
My guilty pleasure is peeling the skin off of them, but it's never been an issue in my sex life

Tell me more bill

So where does your spine end?......

I know its normal, me being stupid has nothing to do with that.

Do u think it will work on my feets too?

Any treatments that work for you guys regarding psoriasis?

Literally the opposite of what i have

Is that you, Endre?

over the past couple of months, a growth has developed in the palm of my left hand, right on the knuckle, on the finger beside my pinky. sometimes it pans with pain, but mostly, I can just feel it in there always. feels like something that shouldn't be there, I am almost certain it is growing.

Probably not. It apparently works best for dark hair, so if your hair is blonde you're SOL.
May have to get it professionally done.

I will say I had some hairy toes too (not feet, just the toes) and it knocked them out in like a week and never grew back.
But it was black hair.

I have alopecia areata monolocularis.
Its a harmless autoimmune disease that attacks hair follicles because of stress.

Pretty much it picks a random ass part of your scalp or beard and decides to drop all that fucking hair overnight in a perfectly bald circle or oval. I currently have one patch missing in a 2 inch circle near the area behind my ear.

There are different types too. Monolocularis is when only one or 2 spots show up at a time. Some people get 3+ spots. Usually around ten spots. Some people lose ALL THEIR HAIR. eyebrows, eyelashes, leg hair, pubic hair. Everything. That one is called alopecia areata universalis or totalis. I have met only one person like that.

But it can literally happen to anyone. So dont stress lol

This is the second spot i have gotten in my life. They come back every couple of years.

I have a really deep dimple right above my butthole/tailbone, runs in my family, mom has it too apparently. it's called a sacral dimple. kinda looks like a second butthole, it's pretty hilarious. I showed it to my ex girlfriend one time and she got grossed out and I keked into orbit

Showering is probably the problem. I have eczema and showering dries my skin out.

Oh also i have a mole next to my mouth that people have asked if it was like food or something, and Caritosis Polaris (probably spelled wrong) on my face and upper arms

Shit i forget what thats called. Bob Ross had it too. Its a form of cancer that develops in your hands and other appendages. He got it because of the materials in his paints.

Get checked out by a doctor IMMEDIATELY. it will literally kill you over time. Most likely within a year if goes untreated

Its called like lymphoma?? I think. shit dont remember

I've got some nasty looking acne scars on my chest, been trying to get rid of them for a while but no particularly noticeable success.

Got a lot of moles (I blame my dad, he's got so many moles he looks like a dalmatian when he's shirtless.).

I've got a weird birthmark thing near my armpit that just looks like dirt (It's like someone smeared something nearly my skin tone on me), can't count the amount of times I tried to scratch it off before I realised I was stuck with it. Got another birthmark just above my right hip, a fairly big, brown, oval shaped mark with two black dots in the middle of it.

There's a small scar on my arm that I have no idea how I got, I got off a ride at a fair with my friend then two minutes later I looked down and there was a tiny scratch on my arm (It's not too noticeable since my arms are fairly hairy but it's there.), and a tiny scar on my hand where a "friend" stabbed me in the hand with a pen. Fun times.

Plus just generic other shit, I have permanent bags no matter how much I sleep, and my cheeks are weirdly red so it looks like I'm constantly blushing. Pic related.

post pic op we want to see it.