Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/men/penis-disorder-balanitis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like a std man.

A reason why being uncut is better

A small dick?

Looks like a pretty fucking small cock to me fam

Haven't had sexual contact with anything for the past two years

Just a pimple wash your dick more or your foreskin is just irritated see a doctor he might tell you to put some cream on it and it should go away

That's a penis

True

That appears to be a penis so small it will never please a girl and any relationship you ever have will end in humiliation and/or infidelity.

Wash your dick more than once a month

Crotch rot fam. Basically athletes foot on your dick. Go to the doctor for some meds before it gets worse if you can.

One time I got that shit and didn't take care of it right and it eventually spread over my whole crotch and eventually all the way up my ass crack.

No Bueno. Do you have athletes foot and or do you keep using the same bath towel or undies a lot? If yes to either there's how you got it

a dick. Chop it.

That's a tiny dick with rub burns. Give it a few days rest before you start tugging on that little guy again.

Your party stick is out of order. stop fap

Well said, user is right

This

You should see a doctor :)

I'm no doctor, but I believe this is a penis.

Pretty sure that is spelled benis.

Nice try anteater.

just stroke your dick more, post pics of it.

Probably balanitis.im uncut and I get it very rarely. Usually get it when I don't wash enough or use scented soaps and do t wash it off enough or fap way too much and cum residue gets stuck in foreskin. It's the male version of a yeast infection. Take acidophallus probitics. Never really heard of someone getting it that's circumcised though. My guess you fapped too much and it irritated it .get some antifungal cream and soak your shit in alkalizing salt soak or even salt water. Do not wash with scented soap until it's cleared up or it will irritate it more.just warm water. How long have you had it and does it itch? Put unflavored yogurt on your penis. Just google balanitis see if you have those symptoms. I've had it 3 times sucks. Usually when I have too much sugar and your urine and cum gets trapped under the foreskin causing yeast to grow. Hope clears up bro

Hello Medical Fag here.

Looks like a fungal infection. Thrush can happen to you without sexual contact. Go get yourself some Canesten cream (aka "Clotrimazole" usually over the counter) for External use (yes your dick is external bro) use that 2-3 times a day for 2 weeks (even if it goes away before that).

Usually caused by poor hygiene. Stop recycling underwear and jacking off without showering after.

Extremely unlikely to be a STD due to the fact its been so long since you had intercourse and you should have seen an outbreak already.

If after two weeks the thrush is not gone, or you have another occurrence within the next 6 months and your hygiene has been perfect then see a Dr as you likely have a very resistant mushroom growing on your knob.

Also, last bit of medical advise. Shave that fuck ass bush bro, no bitch wants to suck on a lollipop that's been dumped in the scrub.

Also normally I would warn against sexual contact for the next 4 weeks for the benefit of your partner, but clearly you're not going to be getting any with that bush or track record.

Balanitis bro. Many ways you can get it.google it. Take acidophallus probitics .open the capsules mix with some water into a paste and put it on your dick. Honestly you probably jacked off too much caused it to be irritated. Antifungal creams .just google remedies but I'm pretty sure that's it cause I had it a month ago. All about hygiene and not over fapping.just wash with warm water no scented soaps.

webmd.com/men/penis-disorder-balanitis