Should i sleep or stay up and do drugs i have to get up at 6:45 and its 3:14 now what to do Sup Forums

should i sleep or stay up and do drugs i have to get up at 6:45 and its 3:14 now what to do Sup Forums

When in doubt do drugs. Thats what I did

thx man drugs it is XD

my sleep scheduale is fuckeeeed so i cant sleep anyway

What u doing?

vikaden 10 mg i did 2 1/2 alrdy so i can do a couple more

and i got 2 and 1/2 left should i pop 2 snort half what would u suggest

Not bad watch out for the apap tho. I'm on some deschloroketamine RN, just chllun

Facebook

drugg yourself to sleep obviously

Take the other half, snorting Vicodin is useless just eat it. That should be pretty good depending on tolerance

nice Sup Forumsro

naw i dont sleep when i do drugs cuz u sleep threw your high i dont give a fuck how gud the sleep is u cant really enjoy a drug asleep

Dissos are fucking cool tbh

i feel it instantly when i snort it i think ill pop 2 snort the half

well you're not doing enough drugs

naw man i do to many drugs XD

Its a waste the bioavailability is shit nasally

vikoden is known for snorting m8

what drugs are you planning on doing and are you drinking

are you on activision?

no im not drinking and Vikoden 10 mg

You do you

i dont know what activision is the only activision i know is the call of duty lol

fackin tany haaaaak man. should be drinking but mixin gets ya into trouble. didnt realize you wanted sleep eairler.

You can snort it, but you'd be getting way more out of it through other way of ingesting it. shoot it if you aren't a bitch, or just shove it up your ass.

do people really snort viKoden?

This guy apparently does

Dumbasses

where the fuck am i?

That moment when this entire thread will be dead within 10 years. kek stick to lettuce kids.

You're answer my answers. I got weed but fuck dont want to do it. TOO WEAK MINDED!

do you know where you are?

True