Hey guys, will 500mg of gabapentin do anything to me?

Hey guys, will 500mg of gabapentin do anything to me?

fuck off faggot

most likely not you have to take a lot of that shit to get proper effects

It'll make your dick fall off.

I took 200mg already, Should I snort the other 300?

no, take them orally at least 1000 mg

1500 mg really is where you MIGHT start feeling something

I should mention I'm only 115lbs

do you even lift?

I have tramadol, but I'm really afraid of having a seizure.

the chances of you overdosing on gabapentin are pretty fucking slim

2000mg should effect you then

tramadol sucks
took 100 mg today and it just made me feel gross

realistically 2000mg yeah....google some dude

KEK

Gabapentin has zero recreational value, just go to bed

is that supposed to say cameo?

gabapentin can give you a nice buzz actually provided you take enough

I think I took 1600mg and it just felt like I was crossfaded. Get better shit.

oh it is

I took 300mg and it was enough for me but I remember him not feeling it as well as I did

Should I take a 100mg Tramadol? I've heard that it can give you a seizure, and I'm really scared o f that.

It wasn't my favorite. I mean if there's nothing else sure? You'd be better off getting percs or roxys

if you arent on any ssri's i would say go ahead
they suck though

My grandma used to take that shit think you'll be fine OP

not my favorite either but, if you have nothing else why not
theyre a good booster for alcohol

>take enough
>2,000mg and a failed kidney later

But what are the chances of me having a seizure if I take 100mg tramadol?

NOT LIKELY IF YOU ARENT ON SSRI'S
FUCK YOU DO SOME RESEARCH

bupm

If you're that concerned why the fuck are you willing to trust the advice of a stranger on Sup Forums rather than googling for yourself?

You need to talk 6 300 mg tabs then wait till you start feeling it then take two more I would say up around 2000 mg is your mark and I have taken 18 50 mg tramadol in a 24 hour period didn't have a seizure 300 mgs is when I get a buzz on tramadol but honestly in my personal opinion really good weed will give you a better buzz gabapentin affects the same part of your brain that Xanax dose and tramadol is a derivative of ghb in synthetic from of an opiate so be careful and p.s the withdrawal from tramadol is no fun because it has the affects of coming off of ssri's (crazy meds)

What is an SSRI? I looked up gabapentin and it says that it reduces your risk of seizures.

OP its very easy to do your own research on these drugs via google.
/thread

Go buy some shrooms or weed like a normal person.

anti depressant
seretonin blah blah use fucking google

>babby's first drug thread

As long as you stick to gabapentin you'll be fine I'm prescribed 6 a day for nerve pain from a bad back they can dose you at like 10000 mgs a day on that shit and it won't hurt your liver half as bad as 1 vicodin

so taking 1500 to 2000mg on one night youll be fine

tramadol is a garbage drug yo

elaborate pls

Just be careful take it easy because they will hit you like a ton of bricks. For the tramadol as a garbage drug I agree. I get 120 a month and they are gone in like a week because they are like crank I never had an issue with opiates I can take 500 mgs of Vicodin and I'm straight but tramadol udk what it is one who I start taking them I keep taking and taking them I have legit pain but as I said the green stuff is better than all that shit so my opinion would be stuck to weed kid

it never really made me feel all that great i felt a mild very mild opiate buzz then i just felt weird and had a headache.
ive done just about every opiate in every ROA imaginable

500 mg of vicodin?
vicodin is hydrocodone mixed iwth acet.

i think you mis spoke

Higher doses of Gabapentin always makes me feel like shit the next day. Like a mild hangover/lethargic.

just took 100mg of tramadol

imho i like to plug my opiates you might be able to get a little better effect by plugging..they randomly give me headaches though fuck tramadol just take a bunch of gabapentin

i usually feel no hangover effects

The only opiate I like is hydromorphine. Not a big fan of opiates that combine with other stuff like aspirin.

I just feel "off" the next day. This is after taking around 1600-2000mg though over a few hours.

I have a friend with fibromyalgia that takes around 3000-4000mg a day.

My bad I mean 5/325

alleviate symptoms of mild gayness

i would say my fav was hydromorphone as well iv'd
heroin comes second iv'd or plugged
then oxycodone plugged
not a huge fan of hydrocodone but ill take it if theres nothing else...plugged
morphine is good iv'd or plugged as well
yet to try oxymorphone..would love to

tramadol is a sad excuse for an opiate
i plugged it and took orally and it usually makes me feel weird and have a bad headache

200lbs here
I break them in half and take a half every half hour with a drink and tiny snack unless I'm out with friends in which case just a drink should do. You'll start feeling something around 3 grams. It's an okay drug, I can still drive with it and it just makes me feel fine.

Took 100mg of the tramadol. Don't feel anything yet. Am I supposed to? Took them maybe 6 minutes ago.

youll feel effects around 30 minutes
if you dont take another 50 mg but ive never been over 150mg of tramadol theyre a weird pill

fuck the stigma
should have plugged them

im new to drugs

what is plugging

take a big shit or squirt water up your ass with an oral syringe to kind of enema urself...
then put pills into oral syringe draw up hot water and shake until the pill is dissolved then stick it in ur ass and shoot the pill water..

you waste certain opiates if you take them orally like hydromorphone or morphine..so if you want to get good effects without using a needle then youll need to plug..

effects come on stronger and faster and last longer

what the fuck

fuck you its worth it

It'll be about an hour or so, maybe longer just depends. I had a shit load of tramadol for a long time so I took every night. They made me itchy af tho

My grandma and my dog are on that right now

thanks for the tip doctorfag

What am I supposed to feel? Will I notice the effects?

you will definitely notice effects first time.
makes some people speed. some sleepy.
don't take with alcohol, could fuck you up.

I feel "heavy" rn, like when you're first feeling drunk.

cool