Sup Forums I am absolutely fucked

Sup Forums I am absolutely fucked

My girlfriend of about a year was talking to me about an argument she was having with her mom, and I've been around enough to know that her mom is psycho, so when I heard about the argument, I knew it was more utter bs from her mom.

Anyway, as I was texting her I said some pretty mean shit about her mom, and eventually her mom snatched her phone because she was suspicious.

Her mother read every single one of those things I texted her out loud to her husband, including such gems as "I hope she shoves your little brother's cactus up her ass. Each individual branch"

And that just scratched the surface. I did a full on roast and her parents read every single bit.

What the fuck do I do Sup Forums?

Her dad has a safe full of guns, a shit ton of them. They've known me for a while but I still feel like I'm about to be an hero

Someone please acknowledge this post. I don't care if all you do is laugh, I just need to hear something from someone

How the fuck can i recover from something like this

I am absolutely terrified. These people have been nothing but angels to me and I absolutely tore her mother to shreds through text only to find out she read every last word

Is there anyone willing to hear me out

Please

Fuck off, fag

youre fucked dude

>nothing but angels
>claims woman is prone to utter bullshit
>writes 'roast' about angel woman
>this post is to make us ask about what else was in your 'roast' which you no doubt regard as 'lit'

I would rather not look at what I told her you fuck. I just want to know how fucked I am

Just to clarify, her mom absolutely nice to me, but she is a psycho to everyone in that family

lol fearing for your life because you said shit about them. This shit doesn't happen in civilised countries.

You're fucked. You will have to just try to claim you were just trying to tease your girl and admit it was immature. For future reference never place yourself between your women and her family unless you have to, it never ends well.

Kill yourself or move away. Today otherwise face the violence and shame you're going to suffer when they see you and tell everyone as well as losing your gf.

Better to go on your terms

Apologize to her parents. Bring your phone with and record it if they get out of hand.

If they hurt you or do something stupid, then that only reinforces what you said.

It is hard to be on non speaking terms with gf parents because they may help you in the future. However, you could eventually marry your girlfriend and move away and then it wouldn't matter.

Just tell them that you are sorry. Let them get mad and say mean shit. Then decide if you want to be with the girlfriend, but ignore the parents, or if you want to mend the relationship.

Just remember that they will never forget.

If things get way too out of hand, then you might have to tell your girlfriend that her parents are fucking up your relationship and that you are going to have to move on.

Also, you might have to inspect my double digits padre.

Checked

This is the only sane solution. You're going to have to talk to them at some point if you plan to keep your gf around.

Be honest and apologize. They'll likely understand that you're immature and it came from a place of frustration. If they don't...well forget about them and your gf. You can probably still keep her but it won't be worth it to deal with that bullshit.

Whatever you do don't make up some bs story. They'll never trust you after that and it'll be obvious you're lying.

nice dubs user also ?
>This op.

What do you think her dad is going to fuckin shoot you? Stop being a pudgy pussy

Bring the poor woman some flowers and tell her you're a piece of shit

Posts screenshots then KYS

This is a fucked situation to be in. Try to say that it wasn't you who sent those texts. I know it will sound retarded but there really is nothing you can do

We need the screenshots OP.

stale pasta

Nice bait kid but here's a fresh screenshot

had to try

Yikes. Maybe break up with her? You really have no obligation to stay around, man. Sorry. :(

You seem young? Just cut things off or stop going over to her house.

M