Which one would you fuck

Which one would you fuck

>tits don't even touch
>cleavage!
Faggot

Neither both r fucking sluts

So if given the chance you wouldn't fuck them ?

Thats not her newfriend

Both nigger lovers.

No thanks

I could upload a picture of me fucking my sister while I eat her boyfriend and nobody would know

Ariana with Jennette's socks.
Why would I pass down a Latina loli?

You're so racist people like you should be shot

Jennette.

females fishing for compliments

Anyone have feet for either... preferably the blonde

My answer asw

You can fuck my feet but you have to eat my ass hole fast

No balls pussy

Why would a little dicked white sissy like me fuck either of them? It's already known they like BBC! I would gladly watch them as they fuck a BBC GOD, then I'd lick out the GOD seed from their vaginas.

Jennette

Both

Go to therapy you poor bastard!!!! God damn how can a normal functioning human not want to beat the shit out of someone fucking there girl?

Good to know

>'sometimes i look at old photographs of my ex and i cry because he was so ugly'

at least she learned her mistake?

I look for and repost pictures of girls that remind me of my sister

the cancelled episode

the faggot fucker

Oh no how did you know my secret

>TV G

Well what would you fucking call it? Titty gap? This is pretty fucking new to me knowing the cleavage isn't cleavage unless the titties touch

The one on the right is superior racially, with beautiful white skin and blonde hair- but she has a fucking ugly pussy. I'm thinking Arby's. Disgusting.

Now that you mentioned it, I do think she has a roast beef sandwich waiting but fuck I would still abuse her clit to the max.

Ari seems much more likely to be willing to shit on my fatty belly, while looks much better choice for a tortute-friendly blonde. Can't decide sorry

Hey guys I'm ready for some fun

I love them itty bitty little raisin titties

Timestamp

Will do... pics???

She's Jennifer Lawrence, no way she's here

the face I pull when I think about getting fucked up the ass

BAN THIS NIGGER
OP told me he doesn't like chocolate milk!

This might be a more accurate depiction of me thinking about getting fucked up the ass since I'm a guy

You never know I come on here sometimes I just don't post usually