Who else agrees that Hollywood Hogan was the greatest heel of all time if not the greatest wrestling character of all...

Who else agrees that Hollywood Hogan was the greatest heel of all time if not the greatest wrestling character of all time?

nah that nigga was played out, greatest heel is and forever will be Mr. McMahon

McMahons a fag always has been

he cant wrestle for shit but he does sell it as a heel

Nah

shawn got rekt tbh

For me

1. Hulk Hogan
2. Kevin Nash/Big Sexy
3. Disco Inferno

I say hollywood hogan, Mr perfect, randy savage

Hollywood Hogan is the GOAT, no doubt. I've never hated a fucker as much as I did him. He was a bastard, and he was so fucking cool doing it. He cheated when he didn't even have to. And that's what made him great. Also, WCW in its prime was better than WWF in its prime.

Disco was a really great wrestler TBH.

Cm punk should in the top 3. he definitely was sick on the mic and made people rage

Razor Ramon/Scott Hall was also super epic

1. Undertaker
2. all else

Never could get into his character

fuck that jebroni no good motherfucker piece of shit.... ikkhhhhh tofff

This is the greatest wrestler of all time hands down. Notice how I didn't say character because he wasn't really doing a character. He really was a kiss stealing wheeling dealing limousine riding jet flying son of a gun.

We're coming for you nigga

nwo greatest stable of all time.

What was the name of the two guys who blew snot etc. on their opponents?

The first thing I want to be done, is to get that piece of crap out of my ring. Don't just get him out of the ring, get him out of the WWF because I've proved son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there and you thump your Bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn’t get you anywhere. Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16…
Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass! All he's gotta do is go buy him a cheap bottle of Thunderbird and try to dig back some of that courage he had in his prime.
As the King Of The Ring, I'm serving notice to every one of the WWF superstars. I don't give a damn what they are, they're all on the list, and that's Stone Cold's list, and I'm fixing to start running through all of 'em.

And as far as this championship match is considered son, I don't give a damn if it's Davey Boy Smith or Shawn Michaels, Steve Austin's time is come, and when I get that shot you're looking at the next WWF Champion.
And that's the bottom line, because Stone Cold said so.

Sure but he is a better person and that's what counts for me. Also we all know matches are scripted and probably HBK would beat him in a non-scripted match

Crap, quoted myself. I meant this to

In a non-scripted match, in their respective primes, Hogan would eat HBK and shit him out. Hogan at 6'7 and weighing 300 pounds compared to HBK's 5'10 and being 185? Not even a contest.