I fucked up Sup Forums, I fucked up real good

I fucked up Sup Forums, I fucked up real good.

So I'm about 18, right, and I always go down to this bank to take money out. I only had a savings account so I didn't have an ATM card at the time. There was always this cute chick working there. She'd always smile and greet me, and I'd always try to go to her line. As she was a bank teller, I only saw her sitting down. This is important later. One day, I just work up all the confidence I can and I ask her out as I'm taking out some money.

1/?

Continue

You have my interest, OP.

Let me guess, you saw a mound between her legs, blah blah blah, should i date a trap, blah blah blah.
Sage.
/thread

U better not be a faggot
>mfw op

She said yes! So we set up a time around the weekend for me to come over and pick her up. She gives me her number, I get her address, and I skip home (not literally, but you know) as happy as can be. So it's the weekend, and I drive up to her house in my little beat up honda.

I knock on her door and her dad answers. A split second of "oh shit" comes over me, but he just gives me this heartwarming smile and invites me into this house. I instantly feel at ease and we go sit down in the living room. Her dad is all happy like "i'm so glad you're taking my daughter out" and "i really really appreciate it" and all this crazyness. So i'm starting to think to myself "uh oh what have i gotten myself into"

So her dad reaches into his pocket and pulls out a set of car keys. He says "I want you to take my car." I said "No thats okay I have my car"

He's all like "no no no" practically forcing the keys into my hand. Still keeping his big smile on his face. No sooner does he give me the keys than do I hear from up the stairs "BZZZZZZZZZZ". That's when I knew I fucked up big time
2/?

My money is on centaur

Has now legs, jammed on a tree stump to fuck her. Takes her home, dad and mom so happy, but why? The local boys usually leave her there.

Wheelchair! Calling it

Njyyhhhhjhht rhyming Cygnus vigorous

conntinnue idgit

go on

Go on plz

Fake story. Again.

Her dad is Bill Cosby.

She is BrundleFly?

I saw her coming down the stairs and realized what I had done wrong. I hadn't made sure to check that she isn't in fact a cyborg merely pretending to be a human. I pulled out my massive cock in preparation for the metallic pounding. She lunges down the stairs with both legs at a 90 degree angle up with her metallic vagina pointed directly at me. She lands with pin point accuracy on my cock.
Her father walks out of the room clearly wanting to give us some privacy. After a few minutes of pounding I was about ready to finish, but she saw no signs of stopping. But wait... her metallic poop hole had an odd shape to it. IT WAS A KEY HOLE. I remembered the key her father had given me. I shoved the key in her rectum as i began to fill her tin hole with cum. She unhinged her metallic jaw and shouted, " ZERO ZERO ONE I LOVE TO CUM"
Her father came in and gave me a thumbs up. Should i go on another date with her?

She has Aids.

Bill Cosby has Aids.

wut is happening

7.8/10

Thanks, I'm hoping OP will just not finish story and accept as his new reality

I'd go on a date with Cliff Huxtable.

Spoiler alert. This is the beginning of the new transformers movie.

Transformers: Cosby vs Prime

8/10

Transformers: Rise of the Quaaludes

I expect a reboot of this shitty story around 2018. Otherwise the rights will revert back to who the fuck cares.