Anybody ever tried ether?

Anybody ever tried ether?

I have my hands on lab grade ether. Done it a couple of times. Anybody wants to share experiences?, have any questions?

How does ether make you feel? I've never even heard of it

The devil's ether

pls story

It was used as a general anesthetic in the early 20th century prior to chloroform. Discontinued due to explosion hazard.
Feeling is detachment from the world. At low dosages a warm and fuzzy, euphoric feeling; at higher dosages heavy visual and auditory impairment.
A very intense and very quick high. Lasts up to 30-60 mins. Similar to alcohol in a way. But especially totally different. Clean, high impact, and short.

huffing is for meth heads with no money

How do you administer it? Through drinking or huffing the fumes?

Meh. It's ok. Good for restoring MP.

You just plug it in ya know

I burn diethyl ether for the smell

Started as chemistry undergrad. Sneaked ether home. Used a long glass tube to evaporate ether at room temperature and draw it in.
Highly addictive. Had the feeling that after a month of using I started to lose the feeling of reality. Clean for over a year. Can't stand the sickly sweet odor anymore.
But it was fun. Absolutely amazing. An experience everyone should have at least once. Total detachment is a good description. Separation from this world. Felt like dying without actually dying. Blissful. Peaceful. Deprived of feelings, worries, and emotions.

not sure if you're joking or if you are actually supposed to put it in your ass lmao

Chemist here. Use it all the time. It's really not that great as an intoxicant. What I used to do is take an empty plastic 750 ml whiskey bottle , cut a little air hole in the bottom, stuff a bandana into the bottle and pout some ether on the bandana. This way keeps it from evaporating to fast and wasting it. But really its not that great.

^^^^^^
Who is this fucker

Long, bent glass tube with open end. Dropped ether with a syringe in one end until a puddle formed. Inhaled though other end. Air passes by the puddle. Ether boils at about 35 C. You get plenty of fumes on that method and plenty of air so you don't pass out accidentally.
Passing out with an ether drenched rag on the nose is not a thing I want to go thorough.

Exactly as described

Do you not enjoy its effects or its aftereffects. Or do you not prefer downers?
Also, whenever you're back in the lab, do you have an aversion towards ether? I know I hat smelling that solvent now and try to substitute with THF in every reaction I can.

I just always felt underwhelmed. I used to do lots of mxe, so my kinda high was always more intense then could be had with ether. I mainly used it while on other stuff.

I don't have any issues with the smell now. I generally choose ether over THF since ether is easier to keep dry.

How does it compare to a disassociative anaesthetic like Nitros Oxide?

did you ever get to the point of drinking it?

Lasts alot longer than n2o thats for sure

I haven't tied many other things. I actually felt almost overwhelmed by ether.
I know ether is easier to handle. That's why I keep using it sometimes. But with profound disgust.

Tried once. Didn't enjoy. Lesser high. Lasts longer. Sort of stretched out. Difficult to dose properly. Via inhalation the effects kick in within less than a minute. Thus easy to dose.

Stronger and longer. Though I've tried nitrous oxide once, whilst I've been hooked on ether for a month straight at one point.

kill yourself

I'm too lazy. You do it for me?