Mfw the world is falling apart in every single corner

>mfw the world is falling apart in every single corner

What kind of movie do you think they will make years from now about us and our world, Sup Forums?

would there be enough room under the chassis of those tanks for him to go prone if they run him over

Those are really ascetically pleasing looking tanks.

They didn't run him over.

How fucking young are you that you don't know about Tiananmen Square?

it's a 'what if' question.

Okay, the answer is no. That's a Type 59 and it would have crushed him even if he wasn't run over by the treads

Didn't he end up dragged of to some gulag till he died?

According to ...a website that Sup Forums thinks is spam... the ground clearance of a type 59 is 0.43m He looks like a skinny dude, so I think he'd be fine.

movies will be illegal by then

How Trump sold America to Jews and Conservatards supported him

Why do the tanks closest to the camera look smaller? It's like daddy tank at the back, then mommy tank & two little baby tanks

Something like Chicken Little where people think the sky is falling on a weekly basis because we don't have the historical structure to deal with an era of easy, cheap mass communication.

But I dunno, maybe more capeflicks lol

BUT HE TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!

IT'S NOT LIKE HE'S HISTORICALLY IDENTIFIED AS A DEMOCRAT AND DONATED TO HILLARY CLINTON'S CAMPAIGN ONLY 15 YEARS AGO OR ANYTHING!

hello there reddit!

Because it's a photo montage, this never happened, it was just propaganda.

we need a truman show but with social netowrks instead of reality shows

Hi Bern victim, ass still hurting?

If the world is falling apart like you imagine then surely there won't be anyone left to make movies about us, wouldn't you say old sport?

Why do Trump voters always take the bait?

God someone disagreed with my worldview! What's the most immature and illogical way I can respond? I know! I"ll just say they're from reddit! That way I don't have to think!

because they're thin skinned Sup Forums tourists who believe Sup Forums=Sup Forums

Because they aren't afraid of confrontation and like to speak their minds you black mexican libtard cuck faggot pussy transqueer

Boy howdy they just jump right in the boat!

So free, so unique, you absolutely shattered his world mate good job

>daddy tank at the back, then mommy tank & two little baby tanks
:3

Idiocracy has already been made, Desu.