What happened to Bleach?

What happened to Bleach?

OP didn't drink enough

You can still buy it in stores.

The manga ended a few days ago. All in all, it was shit starting from chapter 300 or so, but it had its moments. Post "fans" who read it to completion did so out of Stockholm Syndrome they acquired at a much younger age when they began, and would not even deny that it is shit.

*Most "fans"

my dad used it all to look white

I agree. Started reading it years, years back and it's been complete shit for about three years now, at least.

With any luck you drank it

Tite Kubo made way too many characters and ran out of ways to make their abilities interesting, so you got retarded shit like Rukia's bankai. Also it should have just ended with the Aizen saga, or at the very most, the full bring saga.

>It drank itself.

Shonen fucke kubo to be honest. Bleach is what helped put Shonen on the map..!

By that, do you mean that they were running the second-best-selling manga series of all time almost twenty years before Bleach started, and went on to publish both the first- and third-best as well, both of which started before Bleach, and that Bleach is a crappy B-lister that no one gives a shit about?

Oh god, it finally ended? Thank Jesus, I've been waiting for it to sense It was announced. I can now go read the 50 or so chapters that remain, and never think of it again. Gotta finish what you start, even if it goes to shit.

it finished

Since not sense

>Aizen didn't win in the end
Complete shit

the aizen saga was the logical closure point, i don't know why they didn't just let it finish there

Just like how the Cell saga is when dragonball z should've concluded

Agreed. Ichigo gets to be a normal kid and it's hinted that his little sister takes over doing the ghost hunting would have been a great ending to the series. The only thing I can think of that wasn't really explained in detail was the Zero Squad and the King's World, but they could have just made a post-series movie for that, it really didn't require a whole new season to explain.

>thinking any Shonen would end with the universe being obliterated

Can't happen, the power of friendship wins against everything in Shonen.

Pucci managed to reset the universe even if he died afterwards