What are Sup Forums's views on the Steven Avery case?

What are Sup Forums's views on the Steven Avery case?

Did he murder Teresa?... Or do you believe he was framed?...

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37066686
twitter.com/AnonBabble

guilty as fuck cause these dubs don't lie.

OP Here
A brief summary for those who don't know what this is about:
>Steven Avery was jailed in 1985 for a rape he didn't commit
>it took 18 years to free him with DNA released 10 years prior to him being released
>He was suing the sheriffs department for ruining his life
>Just so happens to be convicted of murder of a woman called Teresa Hallbach
>Also his nephew came out to police and admitted to the murder although in the footage of it he seems to be led into saying what they want to hear.
>There is somewhat evidence going both ways for his innocence and his conviction.

Hope that helps, there is A LOT you can find in google for both sides.

So... He's innocent?..

They framed his ass... he's innocent.

Don't forget the nephew was retarded and the police swayed him to confess.

Just watch the special on Netflix, and make your own decision.

Whoa are you trying to decide if a man is guilty from a fucking tv show? Is this what America has come to?

I get you but the netflix series left out A LOT of crucial info that would affect it, examples being:

>Steven Avery has been said to have raped a 16 year old relative and wouldnt press charges because "She was told he would kill her and her family if she told anyone" (Mother gave this statement)
>He set fire to a cat when he was younger
>broke into a bar and destroyed shit when he was a minor
>Redditfags found very strong evidence of his fingerprints on the burned items (Google it) Which suggests he had at least touched the items.

Just sayin'

I think the non-retarded nephew did it, with whoever the guy was who they described as driving down the back road at some very specific time and seeing the nephew driving the other way.

sounded like a very rehearsed mutual alibi

Some other interesting questions to consider ... do I even give a rats ass? Or ZZzzz...

OP here
I've just been intrigued in the fact this case has so much going for it both ways and it's suddenly sparked so much controversy. I personally think he's guilty due to evidence I've found online (Posted just before this)
Some is not so much evidence as accusations tho

Dis.

So what you mean is you watched a tv show based on it and that got your attention

Ye, basically.

I don't see anything wrong with becoming interested with a political topic because of it gaining notoriety.. That's kind of the whole point of making something popular.

An implication of me watching it is I have spent 3 days randomly in my spare time researching his case, all the transcripts, records of voicemail, calls, etc...

The problem is its a tv show intended to make money, it is not something designed to present all the facts of the case. A brief search on google tells me that they probably havent lied, but they certainly havent told the whole story. This type of commercial media should be condemned for interfering with the judgement of any future jurors that may be involved

That's exactly why I went online and researched for the aforementioned 3 days... I knew it was a bit too based on Stevens side and not the whole thing, Especially when they brought up the alcohol problems of Kratz. It was unjustified and just a spiteful jab to help their case through incriminating information which is irrelevant....

My views haven't been tainted by the recent shows, I've done my bit of searching to find evidence for both sides in an unbiased fashion.

Unfortunately you are probably in the minority. However you did tell someone to watch the show to get the facts on the case

Did I?.. I only said to google it... I said that the netflix series left out a lot of crucial info...

OP again here, I am stoned so... Maybe I did, but i don't believe I did reading back over my posts.

well then apparantly you cant read
>Just watch the special on Netflix, and make your own decision.
you were then called out by
>I get you but the netflix series left out A LOT of crucial info that would affect it, examples being:

oh, but i am " (You)"

That was me saying that too

you know what, upon closer inspection it seems likely that and are not the same person. and if that is the case then op wasnt even the person i was talking to originally with
dont you just love anonymity?

Teresa's boyfriend was given unsupervised access to Avery's place, and then they found evidence where they'd already searched.

The boyfriend killed her.

Just to help clear it up (see pic)

Dubs don't lie

Dem quads

OP here who you replied to,

Fuck, Quads don't lie either!

Is this enough evidence to get a new trial?

He was DEFINITELY framed.

Even if he actually did it, which is doubtful, the evidence was definitely planted.

That nephew is being released

heavily biased documentary. if you check the stuff that's omitted you'll see that more than likely the guy did it.

The documentary included most of these

I just dont understand WHY he would do it. He was already in prison for most of his life and he was on his way to becoming a millionaire with compensation.

Nop. The police raped and killed her. That's my opinion.

This, always this

The potato conviction was overturned...

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37066686