I don't know what your beliefs are, but I want to share my faith with you...

I don't know what your beliefs are, but I want to share my faith with you. Faith in God and his Son can bring you joy and happiness. God loves us. He sent his Son to die for us so that our sins could be forgiven. Even if you are skeptical, please take a look at this page with an open mind.
jesusisprecious.org/fundamentals/how_to_be_saved.htm

1. All have sinned and therefore cannot enter into Heaven on their own accord

Isaiah 53:6, “All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all."

Romans 3:23, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”

Romans 3:10, “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.”

2. There is a price on our sin―eternal death in Hell. The Lake of Fire

Revelation 20:15, "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”

3. Jesus lived a sinless life and shed his blood on the cross so we could be forgiven.

John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

1st Timothy 1:15, “This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.”

4. Through faith ALONE we are immediately saved.

John 6:28-29, “Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.”

Ephesians 2:8-9, “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.”

John 14:6, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

Other urls found in this thread:

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/SS/atheism.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=m0fcve6RPqw
youtube.com/watch?v=e8m3EJ-sc_s
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Islamic Muslim/islam_exposed.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/catholic_church_is_not_christian.htm
gotquestions.org/annihilationism.html
jesus-is-savior.com/BTP/DJS/Rewards/toc.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's Corner/Doctrines/judgment.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=KGlx11BxF24
jesus-is-savior.com/salvation_webpages/35-soulwinning.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=wCfgI6_gAi4
youtube.com/watch?v=ajfs7Tp35rQ
jesus-is-savior.com/Evils in America/Sodomy/gay_pride.htm
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 6:5-15&version=KJV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. (Psalm 14:1)

Atheism is a belief system that ardently denies the existence of God. God calls the atheist a FOOL. Many atheists spend much time and effort attempting to "disprove" that God exists. According to Romans chapter 1 they know that He exists, but they want to control their own lives and not submit to the Lord. They are actually rather tragic figures just like any other unsaved individual. It is hard to live out their atheism--if they did, they'd actually be considered crazy like O'Hair was.

The atheist's RELIGION (which is simply a system of beliefs based on a philosophy) of atheism is simply a way to try to block out and override the truth--the ol' ostrich-head-in-the-sand technique:

If you try to tell 'em the truth, they say "Shut up!"

Most atheists have what I call the Don Quixote Syndrome. Let me explain. Cervantes wrote a book about Don Quixote a long time ago. Don Quixote would attack windmills as if they were his enemies. Of course a windmill is nobody's enemy. If what the atheist believes is REALLY his belief, then he would leave people like me alone. After all, if God did not exist, He and His followers would be no enemy to the atheist. We'd just be deluded people. Therefore IF the atheist REALLY believes there is no God and the fool attacks a Christian, then he has the Don Quixote Syndrome because the Christian is not his enemy. Nevertheless, God is real and THAT is why atheists have all these organizations and debates to "prove" that God does not exist. Atheist reader, if you would just be true to what you purport to believe, then you wouldn't have the Don Quixote Syndrome.

My old pastor once ministered to an old atheist who had been a card-carrying atheist for decades--but as he laid on his death bed, he wanted a pastor. I don't know if he got saved or not. When it's time to die, many atheists are understandably uneasy and those that aren't should be terrified.

There is hope for the atheist. He can be saved. In fact, there are plenty of atheists that have come to Jesus Christ. I refuse to argue with them, but will answer honest questions. Unfortunately, many atheists ignorantly say hard things against the Lord Jesus Christ and His people. Don't let fancy titles and big words shake your faith in the One who holds your eternal destiny.

Think about this: What does the atheist have to offer you? Eternal life? Spiritual comfort? Love? Kindness? Comfort in the midnight hour when no one is around? No, none of these. He has nothing to offer you but blasphemy, hell fire and the wrath of God.

I got bored pretty early on. Which god are we taking about here??

The God of the Bible.

Which one?

Jewish?
The Greek Jesus?
Or space Jesus?

The flying spaghetti monster

You:
"Therefore IF the atheist REALLY believes there is no God and the fool attacks a Christian, then he has the Don Quixote Syndrome because the Christian is not his enemy."

Reality:
Used before the 18th century as an insult, atheism was punishable by death in ancient Greece, in ancient Israel, in Christian countries during the Middle Ages and in Muslim countries. Today, atheism is a crime in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, and some other Muslim countries.

People don't live in a bubble. We care about one another and we care if our fellow human has things wrong. Many atheists grew up in religious households and realize how damaging religion can be to your mental and moral understanding of the world. It makes complete sense to change a religious person's mind. Of course if you are religious you wouldn't see these things as damaging, but don't pretend that from an atheist's perspective there is no reason to show a religious person there is no reason to believe in their supernatural claim.

>We care about one another

Speak for yourself faggot

"people in general"
sorry if I wasn't PC enough for ya bro.

What if you are wrong?

Hell is real my friend. Please watch this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=m0fcve6RPqw

Skip to the 4 min mark to get past intro.

I've heard of hells before. Can you explain why you think the hell you are talking about exists?

More specifically can you explain why your understanding of a hell exists and why it is more likely to exist than other people's depictions of hell. Or perhaps explain how your understanding of hell is more likely true than no hell existing whatsoever?

Jesus is a faggot cuck. God can lick my tiny little cock :)

That barely counts as a god. Power tripping d-bag just wants people to kiss his ass for saving them from the shitty world he put them in.

It's like of some guy said "Here, let me pour you in
n this bathtub full of scorpions while your arms are duct tape behind your back. Cool, now grovel and praise me, and I'll let you out so you leave the tub." Fuck that noise. Why did he full the tub with scorpions? Why did he tape you up? Why does he makes you grovel to get out, when he could just as easily NOT put you in that tub. Does him helping you out off the tub he stick you in male him a savior?

Nah, he's still a cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=e8m3EJ-sc_s

Because man created god in his own image, and man is petty, vengeful, and self-centered.

Accurate. Also With the added you have a specific amount of time to kiss his ass or you are permanently locked into the bathtub of fire and are never given the relief of death.

It's ok if you have a faith, user.
But please respect other people's beliefs or disbeliefs and stick your religion up your arse.

Why lock yourself blindly into the light?

You can become your own God, your own Savior.

Hell is not brimstone and Fire, Hell is being far away from God's blinding, enslaving light.

Jesus is Lord.

Go die in a ditch somewhere

And let them die without knowing Jesus?

You're wrong my friend!

John 14:6, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

Show me in the Bible exactly WHERE Hell is mentioned as punishment for anyone OTHER THAN 'Satan'...

>protip: You CAN'T. Because it's not in there.

Modern Christianity's version of 'hell' is based predominantly upon Dante's Inferno, NOT upon anything in cannon scripture.

Revelation 21:8
"But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Are you retarded? Who the hell said that the bible doesn't have hell in it? There is no hell in the Torah. It being mentioned in the bible doesn't give it any more credence but don't be retarded.

It's too early for this level of faggotry.

In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: (2 Thessalonians 1:8)

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. (Revelation 21:8)

Revelation 20:15, "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”

Romans 6:23, “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”

You will go to Hell if you die and you are unsaved. Don't risk it! Jesus paid for you sins on the cross. Accept him as your Lord and Savior today!

Galatians 3:26, “For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.”

John 11:25, “Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.”

John 6:28-29, “Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.”

Ephesians 2:8-9, “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.”

John 6:40, “And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.”

Mark 1:15, “And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.”

Acts 26:18, “To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.”

Romans 10:13, “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”

1st Corinthians 3:11, "For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.”

Galatians 3:26, “For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.”

Very well. I concede that one point and will stand corrected. However, I stand by my belief that when modern Christians picture hell, they're most likely unaware that the image in their mind is from Dante more than it is scripture. I was also referring to the (brief) mention of 'Ghenna' that some have said is the only slight reference to anything resembling hell, but again I will concede that I was in fact MOSTLY mistaken.

Now see! These HERE somewhat support the argument I was trying to make. (Although I acknowledge that I failed in doing so.) These passages only refer to SALVATION coming from Christ and merely juxtapose it with imagery associated with 'death' NOT 'eternal torment.'

Fun facts:

>1. Christianity, Islam and Judaism basically all believe the same things and all endorse racism,sexism, homophobia, slavery and genocide.

>2. Unless the Babylonian gods are divine, the basic morality taught by these religions was already being taught without god. Most people don't want themselves or those they care about killed, hurt or robbed.

>3. There is little corroborating historical evidence jesus existed and none that he was magical. This is not to say jesus didn't exist, most historians acknowledge that Jesus was a real prophet. However, while most people don't have a historical record, someone who walked on water and made the blind see would have.

>4. While Jesus had a good message, it was not original or particularly insightful. Love thy neighbor is common sense and was a common theme for prophets at the time.

>5. Jesus did not renounce any part of the OT. Instead he endorsed it. Matthew 5:17-19

>6. According to the bible Jesus's reason for becoming man was the fulfillment of the OT prophecy and the forgiveness of sins. Without the OT there is no need for Jesus to be made man. Also, without the OT virtually nothing is a sin since what are sins are found in the OT.

>7. The bible codifies archaic morality of 2500 years ago. The fact that most Christians don't agree with the bible's teachings regarding slavery and women being property, speaks about mankind's ability to evolve morality and against religion's effectiveness at teaching it.

>8. Christianity, Judaism and Islam all make scientific claims which have been disproven. All of these religions have a history of persecuting those who disprove these claims.

>All Liars..

Islam is of Satan. We don't worship the same God.

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Islamic Muslim/islam_exposed.htm

You worship the same god, just in different ways.

Even the pope says it's the same god. You may wish it wasn't true but you're all basically the same.

>atheism is a belief system
Wrong, at least from my perspective. Atheism is simply a disbelief in any diety until there is concrete demonstrable evidence to prove otherwise. Atheists don't try to "disprove" the existence of a God.

Perhaps I was being too harsh... your point is important. Much of the writers of the bible appear to not have a hell in mind at all. Often times people say the bible clearly supports hell or clearly does not support a hell. These debates seem to stem from an unsupported belief that the bible is coherent. The "themes" of the bible are inconsistent. The bible both supports and doesn't support many many issues. The bible does mention a hell but it also hints at things other than a hell. It is simply incoherent.

History dictates much of the types of arguements we have because they shape much of how we think about the world and because our past was super religious much of the debates on religion are framed such that there is actual credence to a collection of books by various authors with varying opinions and accounts. They simply don't match with one another.

The Pope is an agent of Satan.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. (Ephesians 6:12)

I'm not Catholic. I am a Baptist.

The Catholic church doesn't believe you are saved by faith alone. They believe you need works and church attendance.

1st Peter 1:18-19, “Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ...”

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/catholic_church_is_not_christian.htm

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. (Matthew 7:13-14)

jehovah

I recommend you two read this. This is a controversial subject. It's best to read what the Bible says and search for the truth. Pray for discernment and ask the Holy Spirit to show you the truth.

gotquestions.org/annihilationism.html

As a baptist you should know that calling things evil and telling people they are going to hell is against the teachings of Christ. Shame on you.

Saying you worship the same god implies that it is something real.

If someone said they met a dragon with 3 heads, hated people who believed other dragons exist, and that died and rose from the dead. Then you met someone who met a dragon with 1 head that hated people who believed that 3 headed dragons exist and also hated people who believe other dragons exist.

Why the fuck would you leap to the idea that both dragons are the same fucking dragon????

There is no reason to believe they are the same thing. They come from the same tradition of believing in a single fucking dragon. That doesn't mean its the same dragon.

This is what I believe.

The absolute authority of Scripture.
Salvation by faith alone in the Lord Jesus Christ and His finished work on Calvary.
Eternal security of the believer.
The Deity of Jesus Christ.
The bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
The Person of the Holy Spirit.
Two ordinances -- Baptism and the Lord's Table.
Baptized church membership.
Priesthood of all believers.
Separation as part of the believer's life.
Separation of church and state.

>Saying you worship the same god implies that it is something real.
Nope!

the magic arts is also a very broad term, sorcery isnt the same as say cerimonial magic..
idek why im getting into this lol.
but what motivates a person to do this? is it to teach? to spread your beliefs in an attempt to help people? what im saying is that why would you randomly go on be with several passages from the bible? no disrespect here.. i just don't get why people don't do their own private studies

>Faith in God and his Son can bring you joy and happiness
I'm doing ok without it.

>God loves us
Good for him.

>He sent his Son to die for us so that our sins could be forgiven
I am not seeking forgiveness.

Then you should know that as a Christian you are suppose to spread the good word not denigrate others. You're suppose to unify communities not tear them down. You're suppose to love not hate. It's gods job to Judge not yours. You're a poor excuse for a Christian. Shame on you.

dragon my sack across your face

See pic for questions I have.

So you're comparing the belief in God to a belief in dragons. Sounds appropriate.

i honestly cant tell if any of this is legit or if its just banter. idk why people go on /b to share religious ideals, but to each their own

are you saying you dont belive in dragons?

I forgot to get to the point of why it implies that god is something real if you say you worship the same god.

It would imply that both these people really did met a dragon and what they saw was misinterpreted by one or both. It seems to be that it would be one of the following cases: the dragons are the same and is terrible at communicating to people, there was two different dragons who look very different and really hate each other, one person was delusional and the other was right about their dragon, or both people are wrong and there was no dragons.

The last seams by far the most reasonable.

The most reasonable explanation is that they're both retarded.

We are called to preach. He will reward us for everything we do for Him. It will not be in vain for they will be eternal rewards.

To anyone who is reading this:

It would be wise to to keep God's commandments and do good works for Him. To lay up rewards in Heaven. All other things won't matter once you die.

Once you die, the wealth you have in this world won't come with you. But if you lay up rewards in Heaven they are eternally secured. First you have to get saved, of course.

jesus-is-savior.com/BTP/DJS/Rewards/toc.htm

jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's Corner/Doctrines/judgment.htm

10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;

13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

20 And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.

21 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are your's; (1st Corinthians 3:10-21

oh there are dragons in existance.
if you ever catch one you'll be the first

Here is a simple question to test how well you truly know the bible: what are the 10 commandments written in stone that were eventually put into the ark of the covenant?

pretty vague on what these "rewards" actually are.
I don't believe in any of this shit, but I certainly wouldn't seek reward for trying to be a good person.

I'm a devout Satanist so please drink bleach OP

If you require a reward to be decent human being then you aren't one.

If you're trying to convert people, you cant start by quoting the sacred fairy tale book. Btw realistic despair is much better suited than false comfort. Peace

youtube.com/watch?v=KGlx11BxF24

understandable, well i appreciate the post man. ive read it with an open mind, and i have beliefs of my own i dabble in. i think christs message is great, but its simple things to be a good person in this world, its also easy to end up down a shitty road. Where you end up is on your own shoulders. God or no god. Having a belief by your side can never hurt though imo

Yes? That was my point.

If you're beliefs dictate that women or other races are inferior, that gays are evil or skavery is acceptable then yeah it can hurt.

how could you believe someone meeting a 3 headed dragon and someone else meeting a 1 headed dragon 2 people meeting the same dragon without believing that a dragon existed?

If no dragons exist then how could it have been the same dragon?

Why would god have a son eh retard?

with faith alone? for fucks sake, ure selling a perverted product.
faith alone is not enough and never will be.
if you sell christianity, at least do it right.

you're asking this to a thread in which every poster in here has a google search bar 4 inches away from the question.
i dont know them off the top of my head.
I just try to do the best i can in life, try my best not to judge others, not to hurt anyone, to give back to the world.. etc.
Everything is a cycle What goes in goes out.
No matter what.

>and god created man in his image

I'm a faggot user. Ergo, god is a faggot.
You are an abomination.

no u

I don't believe either of them. I think they're retarded. I just enjoy watching them twitch when I point out how retarded they each are.

So in short, you don't know them, and I, the atheist, know your nonsense far better than you do.

lol

To be truthful I did not get them all off the top of my head. But what does it prove? I am just a man. I am learning about God.

Does that make the message void? No, because it's God's message. This is the word of God. It's important. Don't deceive yourself over something like that.

And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. (Mark 16:15)

And he commanded us to preach to the people and to testify that he is the one appointed by God to be judge of the living and the dead.(Acts 10:4)

And those who are wise shall shine like the brightness of the sky above; and those who turn many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever. (Daniel 12:3)

I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
(John 15:1-5)

Preach the gospel to your friends and your family. You love them, don't you? You don't want them to spend eternity in Hell, do you?

Pray for the souls. That they might be saved. Use the word of God to sow the seed.

jesus-is-savior.com/salvation_webpages/35-soulwinning.htm

is aitlin jenner a women?
youtube.com/watch?v=wCfgI6_gAi4

Jesus vs Muhammad
youtube.com/watch?v=ajfs7Tp35rQ

u just killed him.
gg.

its the same thing i wanted to say, but i couldnt have come out with a more accurate metaphor.

>I want to share my faith with you.
Only if I get to share my faith with you.

Are you familiar with the Force, by any chance?

No doubt.
but you cant just get into religion and all your problems and demons go away. life doesnt work like that. People are products of their environments, which is no excuse for any of that behavior by any means. Ask yourself, are you perfect? Judge not lest yee be judged.

Geopolitics circa any time in the future:
>eastern thought: the norm
>western thought: a historical oddity, enjoyed a brief moment in the sun while the asians were busy retooling between running the world and running the world.

kek

na man im not the christian one here lol, i was just throwin in my 2 cents

also: even a very superficial read of Nietzsche's Antichrist, if youre not a complete retard, will make you doubt like a motherfucker of the statement: Jesus is the way, the light and the LIFE.
christianism is always against life, against nature, against the body, against instinct, against violence, domination, superiority, aristocracy... peace and death are synonims...
I still havent met a single Christian with a strong faith that have read all they should have read about their own fucking religion.

I dont think any message in the bible is void, tbh havent read enough of it. But to teach you must first know something well enough to teach it. I dont get into shit like this so i am out, i wish you the best in whatever path you take user, thank you for the post, very specific of what god does not approve of.

Just wanted to pop in this conversation here. Its terrifying what a grasp these ridiculous beliefs have on even some smarter people too. My friend, who i assume is about as smart as i am in almost every aspect of life, was defending this bullshit as truth the other day. It freaked me out to hear him defending a talking snake. And of course as soon as you start bringing up such imbalanced moral stories such as the two angels who almost got raped in sodom, he revertd right back and says "well thats metaphorical". It pisses me off that he KNOWS its ridiculous and he realizes it would be complete insanity to think this book to be true, but still defends it as moralistic metaphors. But what morals do we find scattered in this ancient text? A celestial north korean dictator who watches your every decision and demands your belief. A dictator who sent his son in physical form to be tortured horribly because its the only way he could "forgive" our sins. (which stemmed from adam eating a fucking apple). I mean anyone who's not completely ignorant to science and ACTUAL morals should realize this is an ancient fairy tale that was passed down by fanatical bronze-age peasants.

It is to be expected that a lot of atheists interested in religion know Christianity better than christians. Knowing and believing are opposite by nature.

>Ask yourself, are you perfect? Judge not lest yee be judged.
diff user here. its important to know the context. everyone judges, and its okay, we are to judge other christians in a way to help but not to condemn

for instance
>dentist 1 says your front tooth right here is rotten and needs to be taken out immedietly bc its causing an infection, ill help you pull it if you want and i can give you advice on how to avoid this from now on
GOOD
>dentist 2 says your mouth is messed up you messed up , whats wrong with you treating your mouth this way? and then he hits you in the face
this is not judging this is condemnation and is bad.

see the difference?

No, my friend. Homosexuality is not God's nature.

Women were created to be the companions of men. So that they could reproduce.

Homosexuality is not natural. People are not born gay. Repent and turn away from it. Accept Jesus as your Savior and ask him to help you overcome it,

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.(Leviticus 18:22)

Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
(Romans 1:24-27)

If you are a homosexual and are reading this, it is a sin. Whether you like it or not it is a sin in God's eyes. But that doesn't mean you have to go to
Hell for eternity.

Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior right here, right now. We are all sinners and can not make it into Heaven through our own righteousness. God came to earth in the flesh as Jesus Christ, was tempted, lived a sinless life, and died on the Cross shedding His precious blood so our sins could be forgiven. He did this because He loves you. He died for you personally. Accept Him right now, tonight. Don't put it off. You could die tomorrow. No one knows when they will pass on.

jesus-is-savior.com/Evils in America/Sodomy/gay_pride.htm

he does not. he is not.
realise what you realise. as intelligent as you.

if youre intelligent, never expect everyone around you (id say 'anyone around you') to see what you see. they do not.
this way you will get dissappointed less easily.

Oh but it does matter. Because when Moses came down with the tablets and saw the jews fucking around, he smashed the tablets in anger, then went back up to get a new set, and despite god saying they would be the same, only like 3 of them were. Bearing false witness is not a commandment but not boiling a baby goat in the milk of its mother is a commandment.

diff user here. there is a gap in gensis 1 and 2 we have no idea how long it was, there for science is true it comes from God becuase we know that our universe came into existence by a supernatural event.

the big bang occurred in ways that are outside our laws of physics yet they produced the laws of physics.

and secondly the double slit experiment proves that an observer can change the physical universe. and modern experiments show that the effect occurs no slower then 10 times the speed of light and possible instantaneously. therefor its is impossible to rule out a creator

>Homosexuality is not God's nature.
What was the Favorite Disciple doing at the Last Supper, again? And is that disciple traditionally a man, or a woman? Hmmm.

>Homosexuality is not natural.
Then what of gay animals?
>Women were created to be the companions of men. So that they could reproduce.
Then what of animals that reproduce asexually, or change sex when one sex is not available, for the purposes of reproduction?
>died on the Cross shedding His precious blood so our sins could be forgiven.
And what about all the others who were crucified by the Romans? You know. The ones who weren't guaranteed a resurrection after a two-day rest.

i agree with you 100%
Its a bit difficult to know who's who on an anonymous board though wouldn't you agree? we don't know his past, just like when i come on here i know that im user and no one is gonna know who i am or what i have done. i don't think judgement in itself is bad though. especially when reaching out to a brother or sister

jesus is just a mashup of socrates, zoroaster, mithra, the spanish christs, the pagan rites of the northern celts and gauls, the southern moors left over from the influence of destroyed carthage, all of whom were extensions of the old procession of theology that marched out of egypt and conquered the world not by love but by blood and money.

human development is relegating this and every other cult from civilizations early crude attempt at a unified moral code to where it belongs... back to the fucking bronze age.

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: (Romans 1:20)

But the natural(not spiritual) man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. (1 Corinthians 2:14)

You have been warned. You will have no excuse. Faith and things of God are spiritually discerned. My best advice to you is to start reading the Bible and pray.

Jesus' instruction on how to pray effectively:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 6:5-15&version=KJV

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. (Hebrews 4:12)

Read the Bible guys. God's word is proof of Him. Pray for faith and understand in the Bible.

this post has hit a polarizing topic that i am not going to get into, but if that is your belief i respect your ability to choose what you see is right in this world.

>supernatural event
this is absurd. it literally means nothing.
>something occurred
>outside 'our' (?) laws of physics
again. this means nothing.

do you even know what causality means? in a philosophical sense of course.

>it is impossible to rule out a creator
agreed.
so? this doesnt lead anywhere.
you christians have your own creator. muslims have their own. and in all time and place humans have created other creators. yours is no better than theirs.

Im not ruling out a creator anymore than i rule out fairys or leprechauns or anything else that simply doesnt make itself apparent to me. I simply assume they dont exist because there is no evidence they exist. And btw of course the big bang doesnt abide by our laws of physics dumbass. Our laws of physics are the result of the way our universe has panned out. It just happens to be what we've adapted to live to. People too often forget (because theyre naturally self-centered) that WE adapted to the environment, not the other way around. Youve made no point other than "you can't prove it WASNT god."

>dumb jews actually believe this

somehow god creates billions of species, puts homosex in a small percentage of them, increasing as the populations become bloated,
but when it happens in humans it's not gods plan bc you have your own fucking ideas about humans as mindless breeding machines.

please, continue wondering why your barbaric savage mythology is losing its ass in increasingly intelligent, civilized parts of the world.