Why do Americans wear baggy jeans like this...

Why do Americans wear baggy jeans like this? They need to catch up with Europe from 10 years ago and move onto skinny and slim jeans

We don't care about fashion unless it's a special occasion. I don't like how low the crotch can sometimes be, though.

Those don't look baggy you dumb bong.

>skinny jeans
>especially with ankles showing

urban twenties and thirties do
very common actually

it's just that foreigners see suburbsurbian american so often that they forget there is three america rural urban and hollywood candy land

1. Those jeans aren't baggy.

2. Tight jeans are for guys with no balls.

>I don't like how low the crotch can sometimes be, though.
This, sometimes I wear suspenders to pull them up so my legs don't rub against each other.

t. insecure dicklet

I assume most men in skinny jeans are gay or a teenager.

They are not attractive in the slightest.

Those aren't really baggy. Those are damn near perfect fit.
If you're talking hipster style skinny jeans, then I must confess I'm not sure how much package space there is, but it doesn't look like much.

this

americans mostly dress like shit

slacks that drag around the ankle
big boxy-toed autism loafers with clunky orthopedic rubber soles
shitty formless shirt that's thrown across the shoulders like a garbage bag

fashion is something we could learn from the Yuros

loose fit jeans are the best.
tight jeans are for homosexuals and communists

Phenomenal post

This

>skinny and slim jeans

Skinny and slim jeans are for people with tiny dicks. No idea how people can where them it feels like my dick is being strangled.

They aren't fashionable though. No sane person where's jeans if they wanna look good.

>Favourite food: Pizza

because tight jeans make our genitals smaller
plus we do outdoor things in our jeans, not just fashion

>2017
>wearing denim

IT'S GONNA TAKE A LOT TO DRAG ME AWAY FROM YOU

Because I'm not a teenager anymore.

>plus we do outdoor things in our jeans, not just fashion

Funny thing is, I always saw Americans (and other Anglos) as wearing jeans for fashion rather than work. For me growing up, men always wore more loos-fitting jeans, skinny jeans are always worn by women and pussies.

> not wearing denim
how's your vagina, user?

Guatemala, our greatest ally.

Is Australia this far behind? Chinos went out of fashion 5 years ago

>Muh Reddit meme that skinny jeans have small crotches

That's why you wear drop croptch jeans, mongs

dying of laughter at all these "muh dick" faggots with their pinky size pee pees

I have found that Australia is on average 5-10 years behind the US, this applies to pretty much everything

If you have to do any real movement, they get insanely tight. It feels like your balls are on fire because there isn't enough breathing space.

If you can't move around in them, the pants are shit. Even suit pants are relatively easy to move in.

>and move onto skinny and slim jeans

Are you a woman or just a faggot?

Europe seriously guys I worry about you. You know all those women fucking immigrants and saying it's because white men are feminine. You and your skinny jeans and stupid scarves is the shit they are talking about, machmud comes over with the outfit of a man who's not afraid of getting his hands dirty or ruining his 100 skinny jeans and the women see a man, not a lame excuse for a flamingo that the modern euro is.

>britain
>Europe

>Scarves are gay

What

>tfw I have hungry skellington legs so skinny pants look like OP's picture when I wear them

I'm so sorry Europe.

Depends what scarves and how you wear them. Hipsters have fucked em up bad for men.

People have been wearing skinny jeans here for almost 10 years.

Cause fatties and steroid addicts couldn't wear slim fit pants, so no one of them will know that fashion was a part of happiness on their life. Losers wearing levi's 501 or cargo shorts!

Those jeans are perfect. Skinny jeans looks like garbage.

Well..I'm wearing cargo pants right now, so maybe

Yes.

The real answer is that most Americans are too fat to be able to dress fashionably. When you're going to look like shit no matter what you wear, you may as well be comfortable.

This guy gets it

i try and wear more "fitted" jeans, but i also feel like i have a better excuse since i wear cowboy boots more often.

unless you're wearing cowboy boots, you ought to wear fitted jeans.