Fucking hell i just had the most terrifying dream ive ever experienced. Also terryfying dreams thread

Fucking hell i just had the most terrifying dream ive ever experienced. Also terryfying dreams thread.

Just post your fucking dream you cock goblin

Spiders involved?

I always forget them, only the feeling remains.

i often have these supernatural kind of dreams that could be the plot for a horror movie. there's always some kind of all-knowing being from space that's operating behind the scenes and making me feel so fucking small and vulnerable

OP here, not gon bother greentexting this

So this was one of those dreams that seems to take a lifetime.

Im living in this fantasy world. I dont know what happened before this point but in some sort of beggar. I wander from village to village trying to find food. It feels like months. i come to a farmhouse. I try to beg for food inside but i pass out from hunger outside. I wake up inside the. Farm house surrounded by armed men and women. Suddenly two people push forward, a huge thick man with blonde hair and blue eyes and a thin brunette woman seemingly matching everything i crave in a woman.( cont)

I had a dream, where little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

It was terrifying

The jews

i think they've been shapeshifters and/or reptilians at least once

Once I dreamt I was sleeping peacefully, then woke up suddenly. I looked at my closet and a skeleton popped out. 2Spooky4Me

I've got loads of them. If the thread stays alive I might be bothered to type out a couple.

They take me in a feed me, helping me till i gain strength. Finally when im at full health they begin to train me to fight. I become quite good and i learn they're a group of traveling mercenaries. They're all quite good and after what seems like years ive become a master swords man and become quite close to the girl, whom we'll call anna.(cont)

Sorry i didn't pretype

Please do kind sir. Enlighten us with your nights of torment.

No its one of those "what seems like a good dream till the last five seconds" thing

Sounds fucking gay so far

Still OP tell me if i should bother conting

Suddenly the old king dies and his son takes power. He states new laws that end up slaughtering millions. The first guy who we'll call leon. Is the leader of the group and comes up with a plan to take the castle and kill the tyrant king. We begin months of prep in which time me and anna get married and just lots of lovey dovey shit. I feel as if im in heaven. Suddeny the day us upon us and eveyones ready. We travel to the royal castle and even make it to the courtyard with little resistance. (Conting)

I'm not going to try and greentext them but I'll start typing out a few. If the thread dies before I get a couple finished I'll just start a new thread.

Sleep paralysis. I wake up sometimes, unable to move. Lots of pressure on my chest. Can only move my eyes. Its not technically a dream, but terrifying as hell.

Happened to me one when u was 8 wtf man.

What makes that happen?

Last night I was cuddling with my girlfriend and we told each other life stories, then I woke up.

Hurry up faggot

it happens more when you're young. i've googled a way to make them happen but i couldn't force it. only thing i could make happen was that it felt like my body was levitating or i lost the feeling of my legs

Disturbance of regular sleep pattern / genetics / depression. Science is not entirely out on all this.

Fuck lost the last chapter i was typing. Takes me a minute to retype.

Leon orders me and anna to scale this broken wall about four stories in height and wait for anyone coming out to make sure no one escapes. We climb up to wait when suddenly a huge group as large as ours shows up, the people are all dressed in white with white hair, and grey skin. The shuffle through until stopping and staring at the castle gates expectantly. Me and anna lean in to get a closer look when what seems like a breeze and whispering slides past me. I turn around to see a woman, wearing the same white robes as the people below. Her hair is not quite white but what looks like someone had taken a brunette and soaked her hair in bleach. Her skin is perfect and grey. I see she looks almost symmetrical to anna. She goes to stand behind anna so i cant see her face. Before i can say something anna asks " did you hear something behind us." My mind is ripped from "reality" as a vision takes me. I see the ghost anna falling and smashing into a wall below (batman style). The vision flickers away and i can see the real anna is turning twords me. Her shade has done the same but her face is no longer annas but a terrifying inhuman grin. Her black teeth are like carved obsidian and her eyes were a snarl of rage. Suddenly a huge wind hits us and i hold on but anna not being prepared flies off the ledge. Her ghost counterpart flying with her. They meld together in mid air as they hit the same wall below and i can hear an audible crack as her insides are pulped and gore spews out the love of my lifes mouth. She lays there as i scream and the huge group sprints inside the castle. Then i wake up.

I know it doesn't seem all that scary but it was hugely psycological and seemed as if i had known these people forever.

I wake up to find myself in a small room, about 10'x10', bound to a chair in the center of the room. The room is illuminated by a single bulb in the center of the ceiling emitting a strange blue/silver light. There are straps around my wrists, ankles, neck and waist as well as nails through the center of my hands and feet keeping them planted firmly where they are. There is also a strange device on my head forcing my mouth shut and my eyes open, but I am still able to turn my head within limited range. There are two windows (approximately 3’x3’) spaced evenly on the wall across from me. A quick glance around the room reveals that there are two cribs in the corners of the wall behind me. My children (3 year old son and 1 year old daughter) are each in their own beds sleeping peacefully. There is absolutely no sound and when I try to scream I can’t even produce a muffled roar from beneath the strange headpiece.

(Continuing...)

Lost the last chapter had to retype

Continued...

I am stuck in this chair shaking violently and trying to scream for what feels like hours until I’m utterly exhausted. I don’t know how much time had passed that I had been stuck there, but it felt like an eternity. I just continued to stare forward hoping that someone would come and save me, and more importantly both of my children. I thought I was going crazy when I noticed brief movement outside one of the windows. I was immediately on edge and staring hoping it was just a trick of the mind or preferably someone coming to help. After a short time someone walked past the window without pausing to look inside. I began to cry and attempted to scream again but to no avail.

whats with everyone not greentexting? use the damn memearrows

Cont...

As time passed I saw more and more of these naked faceless humanoids shuffling by the windows. I kept telling myself I must be dreaming and that I would have to wake up soon but it didn’t end. Eventually one of the beings stopped outside the window. My heart felt like it stopped and I didn’t want to see what came next. It slowly turned it’s head and looked into the room straight at me. It pressed it’s hands and face against the glass and just stood there. I struggled more and started to pray to the god I didn’t believe in to just end this suffering. The being never moved again, and over time more and more of them began to accumulate staring at me and my children without moving once they were in their places.

(couple more and it should be done.)

Its too much work

Can't be bothered to.

I always have the weirdest dreams

>be me, dreaming
>i work for a russian multimilionaire
>my job is to inspect buildings under construction that belong to said russian
>inspecting a building
>thislooksfamiliar.jpeg
>i'm literaly walking in the de_vertigo counter-strike map
>go to the upper floors, where the steel beams are showing
>i look up
>female and male gymnasts are hanging on each other, forming a human structure in the sky
>they are also performing sex
>mfw

You damn camper.

Cont...

The windows were eventually completely covered by the hands and featureless faces of these beings. I was overcome with a sense of claustrophobia and felt as if I would begin to vomit at any moment. After maybe thirty minutes of them covering the windows I saw a couple of them turn their heads to the left, as if something was approaching. Some of them peeled themselves from the glass and backed away into the void. I could feel the room start to vibrate as I saw this large bulky mass of what looked like wiry black hair shuffling past the other beings. It didn’t stop to look into the first window and I felt a bit of relief, as if I thought it was just passing by. But it wasn’t. After it passed the first window my eyes darted to the second window to watch as it passed. After a few seconds I hadn’t seen it and I realized that it had stopped behind the section of wall between the windows.

(one more)

video game dreams man... either you outperform the shit out of your opponents or fail to do fucking anything

Used to have nightmares. When I woke up I felt good that the bad dream was over.

My nightmares became true now. "The monsters" won. Now when I dream I feel that's where I'd like to stay.

i HIGHLY doubt you'll dream forever user.

Last one...

I was hit with an overwhelming feeling of dread. As if I could feel that my life was about to end. I stared at the wall shaking my head attempting to break free once more. For the first time since I had awoken in this room I heard a sound. It sounded like an animal scratching on a door. My heart sank. I saw a long claw-like nail break through the wall near the floor. It began to slowly slide upward, grinding through the concrete wall. It moved slowly, but deliberately. After just a few short seconds I could see that it was carving a doorway into the room. I looked back towards my children who were still sleeping, blissfully unaware of what was happening around them. I cried as I watched them, and tried to tell them, “I love you,” but the device on my mouth prevented my words from reaching them. I turned back to the wall in front of me and watched as the claw reached the bottom of the wall again, finishing it doorway. I saw the carved out slab of stone slowly being pushed inward. The lights suddenly shut off and all sound ceased again. After a few short seconds the lights came on again and I saw the creature, accompanied by a thunderous electrical humming. It had the face of a young girl, maybe 6-8 years old attached to this monstrous body limbs and wiry black hair flowing from it’s head to the floor. I had several pairs of hands wrapped around my body as it stared me straight in the eyes smiling at me. The other creatures poured into the room towards my children’s beds and I woke up.

To the one guy who wanted it, if you're still here then there you have it. Just one of many. Maybe I'll type out some more when I have time in case you ever make another spooky thread.

I once dreamt of looking in the mirror to find a full on slender an behind me hiding in the closet.
when I looked behind me he dissapeared,I looked back in the mirror again and he was behind me.
while I was turning around I woke up,
thank god for da shit

Holy shit.

had this dream since I was a kid still have it every now and then

My dream usually starts off with me doing regular things that I would be doing in real life. for some reason the nightmare most of the time takes place in the house I grew up in. when the dream is about to end all the lights in my house go off and it becomes pitch black outside. But the next part of the dream never triggers until I try to turn a light switch on. whenever i try to turn a light switch on I then become aware and I usually know what is going to happen next. after i try to turn the switch on the light of course does not turn on and then I begin to feel a presence. I can't run or hide it will always get to me. It's not something that I can see either it's like some sort of entity and when it reaches me I feel the most fear I've ever felt in my entire life. At the end of these dreams I always end up crying in front of something that would provide reflection. Usually it's a mirror in the house and if the dream doesn't take place in my house it's something like a window to a car or a tv. in the reflection it's always the same thing which is a reflection of me as some sort of shadow with no actual features other than red eyes and long sharp teeth in the shape of a huge abnormally wide smile.

When I was really young, I had a dream about getting attacked by mr T. He chased me for miles into the desert and the fucker bit me right in the arm. I shit you not, it was the scariest nightmare of my childhood

I dreamed flying heads chasing me just some hour ago. Spookd.