"Warcraft was a mistake" -Duncan "JUST" Jones

"Warcraft was a mistake" -Duncan "JUST" Jones

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2016/film/reviews/warcraft-film-review-world-of-warcraft-movie-1201780459/
youtube.com/watch?v=627CPsvLRzM
youtube.com/watch?v=ektJPT85kKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wrong pic

EL JUSTO MEMEO JAJAJAJAJA

This isnt even my final form

all the suffering in Hell David Bowie is going through can't amount to the shame he must feel over his son

do you think his father looking up at his son and is proud of him?

>tfw Brendan is the one hugging him

>Hollywood's habit of turning hit videogames into unwatchable movies continues unabated.

variety.com/2016/film/reviews/warcraft-film-review-world-of-warcraft-movie-1201780459/

BWAHAHAHA

>Its down to 29% on rotten tomatoes
HAHAHAHAH MY SIDES OMG XD

>Bowie killed himself so he wouldn't have to live through the shame of his son's career being ruined by vidyashit

Nah Bowie probably fled to a far away Island before Warcraft was released in fear of this happening

>Dont speak to me again

JAJAJAJAJA FORCEO MEMEO JUSTO!!!!

Dunc is too talented for vidyashit

>this autist still trying to force this

JAJAJAJAJA
EL
JUSTO
FORCEO
MEMEO
JAJAJAJAJA

>worth $20 million
>will probably make several million off Warcraft
>will get millions in Bowie royalties for the rest of his life

haha JUST XD he is so fucked!

how will he ever recover???

>Parenthood was a mistake

Probably. Jones said that his dad taught him that it's okay to "do one for them and then one for you."

He probably got a deal to get another personal project funded if this makes money. And it may not be the smash hit of the year, but it's looking to make decent money, especially overseas.

Meh.

>Studio wanted a real director
>hired one
>gave him a shit script (if reports of the movie being terrible are true), and honestly from the cast, not a lot of money to hire actors.

PROTIP: If you see a summer blockbuster trailer with zero famous actors, then either the script was fucking terrible and no better actors said yes, or the studio was like, "fuck Tom Cruise, we'll pay $1.98 for that dude on the CW sitcom."

VIVA LOS MEHICO
EL JUSTO JAJAJAJAJA

His sister is cute

Duncan please leave

Just remembered that David Bowie was dying from cancer and didn't tell anyone and dropped his last album the day before he died

He'll be fine

Implying...?

didn't he just inherit billions?

Has he started damage controlling on twitter yet?

He has probably gone into hiding now. Ashamed

It was probably a budget thing. The movie managed to cost $160M without paying star-tier salaries. I don't know how much of the budget came from Blizzard and how much came from Legendary/Atlas or whether they're distributing or whatever, but that's probably all they could afford to risk on this.

They were probably hoping to *make* stars of the actors, like such franchises like Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and such did (forgetting both of those had solid veteran talent).

They probably think of themselves as the Next Big Thing. It's the kind of sheer egotism I have come to expect from Blizzard.

youtube.com/watch?v=627CPsvLRzM

JAJAJAJAJA JUSTO!

>Billions

Bowie was worth a few hundred million, but estate taxes, charity, Iman, and his sister all mean he isn't going to see most of it. But he wouldn't have to work again if he didn't want to (and didn't invest his own money in the movies).

>they wanted to "make" the cast
First of all, literally no other summer movie does this, and second of all, every actor looks like Generic Action Actor including Ben Foster, who's actually pretty talented in other stuff (but not someone who's going to open a summer blockbuster by himself).

The script must be shit. When "John Carter" came out, you're telling me a good script couldn't have attracted someone higher profile than Taylor Kitsch? REALLY?

Make or not make, if you want to attract buzz, you put a star in it. Unless every star said no.

>terrible
It's not really.
It's a glitzy action-flick that could do with about 15 minutes of cutting of attempted hollywood "romance" and the orc baby they kind of obsess over.
I probably won't bother watching it again but it's not something I regret watching either like some of the shit on here.
Call it a 6.5/10 that would be bumped up to a 7 with some minor cuts.

youtube.com/watch?v=ektJPT85kKQ