How much of this meme is actually true? Are americans so dumb that they actually shit in a supermarket?

How much of this meme is actually true? Are americans so dumb that they actually shit in a supermarket?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6YjAiWFEAzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thats pretty tru tbqh fam

American. Can confirm. Have shat in multiple supermarkets.

Any proof?

B8/10

Do you eurocucks just not have toilets most places? Can't afford the water? That's sad.

I'm replying as I'm taking a shit at home...

>post is about amerifats shitting in store aisles
>asks if eurocucks have toilets
>I was only pretending to be retarded

So what you're saying is you're mad you don't live in the greatest country USA in the world?

Stay fucked you britbong subhuman rejects.

I shit where I please, it's my right.
It's.
My.
Privilege.
As a Straight, White, American male to pull down my pants or not even bother and just let my bowels cry Freedom where I stand. As the Founding Fathers of this great nation intended.

I pity you.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6YjAiWFEAzs

I can't fucking stand people with disabilities like retardation kill them all

Isn't public defecation illegal?

only fat people

Angry pajeet detected
OP still sucking muslim nigger dick

>cant afford the water
Our water actually tastes like water. American water tastes like chlorine

>greatest country USA in the world
please learn how to properly speak your own language before you try to make an argument, you filthy cow dung licker

German guy here. I'm an American citizen and I've been living here for several years. I wasn't sure what to expect when I first arrived. I had heard on here and Krautchan that all Americans are fat pigs. It's simply not true. There are more fat people than in Europe but most people here are a pretty healthy weight. As to the store aisle shitting, that simply doesn't happen. Public nudity and defecation are not allowed and will get you arrested. I saw this picture on Sup Forums earlier and I saw pictures of people in Walmart who had shit themselves. Those people are mentally ill and are the lowest, most frowned upon members of society. If you make more than 40,000 USD a year, you don't shop at Walmart. You go to a Kroger or a Target like a decent human being.

you mad, friendo?
does this trigger you?
did you actually shart in the mart?

nice try, amerifat

so everyone?

kek

I'm overweight and I am an American citizen, so yes, how can I help you?

Pajeet saw a few pictures of people who sharted and is trying to deflect all the POO IN LOO hate, doesn't really work though.

triggered amerifat detected

well first off you can start by losing some weight and stop being a fat disgusting fuck. afterwards, you can slowly try to stop sharting in the mart, I know it's hard for you , but you can do it

obvious troll is obvious, off to wagecuck

besides being an amerigat your also a neet? jeez dude get a grip

>being this butthurt
Oh Pajeet, how I wish you wouldn't shit in the street. It's unhygienic.

contrary to popular belief, not everyone in 'murica is fat