I wanna build a fucking machine like in the pic...

i wanna build a fucking machine like in the pic, does anyone know if i were to use a washing machine engine wether it would be over kill?

Use windshield wiper rotor

If you were to use a gearbox, maybe. Washing machine motors are shit. Comparatively low torque, they're just quick, probably too quick for a fucking machine.

wtf are you talking about with gearboxes use a voltage/ frequency regulator depending on the engine.

use a v8 engine

what is that machine tho

You put a dildo on the end of it.

thats an idea, however i have currently awashing machine motor at my disposal and thats preolly the only thing i can think of atm

Hey dude, don't use a washing machine motor, that's fucking noisy and ruins the orgasm. By the way such would be too fast for fucking. Advice: windshield wiper motor (has a gear for convenient fuck velocity). Happy fuck

just google fucking machines and it will open you to a whole new world

Just take the one off your car. When's the last time you even used your windshield wipers?

this morning, foggy as fuck

so whats a washing machine engine good for then? :(

Thats too weak to pump OPs tight ass

u wish you could have that tight ass buddy, rip your dick off if i clenched

your moms loose vag

Stop being a pussy faggot

yeah i only need one anyways

what are you planning on use it for is the question op, that will determine what motor you should use

these guy/s have convince me to not use it, had some solid advice and reasoning too
so now i gotta see what else i can use the washing machine engine for, otherwise ill just scrap it

Jesus, if you're asking this question you're not going to be able to build this without destroying your GFs vag / your asshole.

A washing machine motor is far too loud, and far too powerful. You're probably going to spend more money building a good and safe method of voltage regulation than you would buying a less powerful motor.

Like other people said, windscreen wiper motors probably have the sweet spot of speed and torque. I've seen people power stuff like this with small handheld drills, too.

Put it in a frame and stick fan blades on it. It'll make a good air translator.

Mechanical fingerbox