Sup Amerifats? Are you even trying?

Sup Amerifats? Are you even trying?

They didnt whip their niggers hard enough

So true.

Are you even trying fucking retard?

Not even a country

Why is the US a female?

op is grouping all the cucks togeather to make them look better

Europe is comparable to the US and China in scale. It's a fair comparison. Europe smashed it. I'm a Britbong and we left the EU but the fact we still came second with our tiny island shoes who the real champs are...

like i care, the rothschilds own the politics of most world powers

Suck a dick op you pathetic pussies got whooped. Eat it tastes it love it..Amerifats won Rio 2016 Hahaha

Fake and gay.. get some new shoes faggot

are they adding in the brits?

that's stupid because each country has only one or two competitors. if the US had half of every event we would rape europe

>Still caring about the Olympics

Is this counting the UK as part of EU?

this.

the EU is composed of all these countries that can send as many competitors as the US can. If the US could send as many as the EU combined there would be no Olympics it'd just be America Wins The Game

>his country has to grouped in with others to even compare

This whole thread is idiotic. You blame each other for being the best but you all are just faggots.

itd be so varied if the US sent in teams representing each state

Someone is retarded

Some real retardation here. A nation can send as many competitors as they like as long as they qualify. This is why we had gb taking gold silver and bronze at 6 man's men's skulls. Fuck eurotrash and amerifats. Go gb

We're still in the EU you fucking mong

Population in Britain 64.100.000
Population in USA 318.900.000

64.1mil ÷ 67 = 957k
318.9mil ÷ 121 = 2mil 635k

try harder... you got rekt more than 2x

Every country combined has more medals than America. WTF America?

cus its the bitch of EU

because Amerifats like cock

Kekd

EU... Not a country, no matter how much you faggots want to fantasize that it is one.

thread...

you wish ameritard. america sucks and most of you bitches are fat fucks and dumb niggers. i laugh at you mongos everyday. you have a psycho cuck bitch as a president soon you bitches, you should not even be allowed to talk you pussy.

usa is faggot

This

>Try to use math and that "If we had the same population!" Argument
>Realize this is human competition and there are far too many variables to predict human performance

ITT Butthurt Europeans trying to fall back on their failed system to win

Yay Great Britain finally had a good showing in the Olympics in about what 30+ years? and you faggots pretend you're awesome now all the sudden.

Fucking Kek

This just means we're beating you in population too - and we've only had 250 year AND we kill the shit out of each other!

Try harder, Britain.

You are a fag. Kill yourself EU slave.

How many gold medals? Exclude silver and bronze since they don't mean shit to anyone.

doesnt work that way

Did someones brown relatives get bombed by us? Leech.

I'm sorry the EU really isn't a country. I know you desperately wish it was so your little backwater half-rate nation can seem better than it really easy is.

Go play now faggot, keep playing like you matter.

wtf USA stop being fat

not just Great Britain... literally 42 other ones are every 4 years better than USA

Britain is just getting cocky because they placed in the top three in the summer olympics for the first time in over 50 years.

Let them have their fleeting moment as they continue to fade into irrelevance.

You really are fucking retarded aren't you?

Go away, your per capita data is 1st order data is child's play.

You don't understand anything about the IOC or the Olympiad other than Great Britain finally placed in a respectable spot in the summer olympics.... Still second and China still had more medals over all.

I just don't want you to get too carried away, because it will sting that much more tomorrow morning when you wake up a remember you live in a shit hole.

you want only golds? here you go

butthurt fattie, go eat some mcdonalds

ITT buttfrustrated europoors who clearly can't measure up to the American master race.

We won so many gold medals you faggots have to resort to using math to make yourselves look better.

>muh population ratio
>muh combined EU total

All I hear are excuses, you beta cucks.

We're the best at literally everything. We know it. You know it. The next step is accepting it, eurotrash.

>pic related, europoors got REKT.

Just curious...will the mayor of Londinstan allow women to compete in the next olympics ? Granted, it is hard to tell british men from the women, but still....

im german you faggot. masterrace. you fat nigger cuck. go get raped by blm because your police is doing police things. FAGGOT

usa is biggest bitch on earth lol. go get fucked by psycho hillary liar you faggot. you lil bitch

usa faggots are as brainwashed as muslims.
good job faggot.

USA USA USA!!!!

top kek go suck some nigger cock

get raped by muslims. the majority population in your country soon.

pic related. future germans.

You have no ground to stand on, on the rape front Fegeleon, you're letting in refugees like shit through a sewer. Enjoy your bi weekly terrori- I mean "Multiculturalism"

Okay thank you for that information. But if trying to get cocky about the US being last on comparative medal per capita, then you forget the fact that OP's post groups all of the EU's medals together which mean you take number of Gold medals in relation to the total population of the member countries EU. Britain showed a remarkable performance in 2016 being separate from the EU and all.

ITT: butthurt delusional amerifatties who really think they are the best, but cant even read between the lines..

check
1st step is realizing that you have major social and obesity problems
2nd step is stop being fat

>we're
You're doing nothing faggot

Neither are any of you retards.

So the argument is that if you band together 28 countries with their own individual competitors which gives them a huge increase in winning a medals, then you can beat America and China who put in the normal amount of competitors? I know you guys make bad arguments with the whole Brexit thing and all but you can't be that dumb, right?

Poor euros trying so hard to matter

We would just have more metals since we could send more athletes.

What's the source of this image, OP? I want to tweet the OC.

I'm not in the Olympics, OP. What did you compete in?

Bro, United States... vs. Union...