This fucking thread again: ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything

This fucking thread again: ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hg-lB9vqD0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

32 year old virgin (with humans) but at least I'm not kissless like you faggot

Ugly or what?

Fucking normie.

>"with humans"

why didn't you kys?

How do you cope with it?
Do you have any advice for us so that we dont end like you?

No. Just fucking awkward.

See above.

Be social and try to be a non-shitty person.

Well I have the second one...
First obe is tough tho

Just get drunk, helps most people.

i actually fucked a hooker shortly before my 21st thanks to this meme

good experience/10

much more confident afterwards and my lifes better

You got confident by fucking a hooker?

Haahhahahhahah

You think you will ever lose it?

26 kissless virgin here and I'm doing pretty good without sex.

im pretty fucked socially but yeah had some weird mental thing where i was less and less capable of talking to or even making eye contact with grills

now have fucked not hookers

It's not that crazy. There's something visceral about getting laid the first time that could change you in terms of confidence, etc. That fact that it was with a whore who did it expressly for the money and your conscious awareness of that fact does not necessarily change the way the act impacts your unconscious mind and your behavior.

>You think you will ever lose it?

Maybe yes, maybe not.

Seems unbelievable.

maybe from your perspective

Maybe.

I lost mine at 23, but had plenty of sexual happenings with female friends since I was 17 (blowjobs, fingerbang etc).
I could have lost it way sooner, but thanks to one of my male mates getting a terrible reputation for taking advantage of drunken female friends, I decided to not do that.
Numerous times I held back and didn't do the deed as they wouldn't remember it and probably think I took advantage.
I'm 27 now, and whenever these same grills split up with their bf's, they come to me to fill in, literally lol.
1 is a stunner, who will do anything, usually rings me when she's sober, sets a time and I get there and she's drunk, fantastic. It's all due to having a reputation for not thinking with my dick, and treating ladies right, even if they are literally ripping my clothes off and begging, (mates gf, now ex) lol.
The long game can work.

why dont you pay a hooker?

OP here. You seem to have many opportunities and just didn't act on it.

Cowardice.

what are you afraid of?

Losing my penis to a whore with disease. Just kidding; losing my life to a whore with disease.

just wear a rubber dude, it's just her job not like she's gunna go crazy and fuck up your car.

I don't have a car. Also:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hg-lB9vqD0c

A grill I had a thing for was dumped by her bf, she called me for a chat, asked me round.
She was heavily on the wine, I was slowly going through whiskey. Ended up kissing, feeling each other up etc, then (and she's raging drunk by now) she asks me to fuck her. I refuse, saying she would regret it. Nothing happens, I leave in morning.
She does same thing with mate week after. He is cold when it comes to women and feelings. He fucks her, 4 years later she still hates him as he just left straight after the deed, whereas I've had her about 25 times, when she's between bf's.
Treat um right when they're younger and they'll remember you as a nice one.

Nice. Doesn't help me though.