Sup Forums, milfags maybe, any of you ever kill anyone? How did it affect you?

Sup Forums, milfags maybe, any of you ever kill anyone? How did it affect you?

Tbh it never really registered when it was for good cause. A couple years later overhearing some convo would make me realize how despite the circumstances definitely meriting it, most wouldn't pull the trigger. So you ruminate on how abnormal you are for a couple hours but that's it.

When it was unintentional though, with someone who didn't have it coming, despite it being unintentional the guilt ate away at me. I walked away from it but became depressed for a long time and while I like to think I've moved on, it still consumes me often. It made me feel like a monster y'know, like for cause at least your flair for it is put to use in a good way, but from that point on I just felt like I would destroy anything I touched because it's just my nature. For a while there I became a muttering recluse.

Have you ever experienced this? How did you deal with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zViyZGmBhvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're not a monster op, you did what you had to do. Just be glad you're not dead.

>you did what you had to do
Those don't bother me though.

Know that the past is there and that you are here now. The actions that you performed can twist you the and you can loose touch the longer you are involved.

You are here now.

Counselling is not for the weak. But not all of them are good.

>9 months Persian Gulf

clearly the only way to atone for your sins is to take your own life. it's nice and symmetrical and it will clear all debt you have as a result of your murderous actions.
please post it online so all can learn from your example and hopefully be steered away from the same dark path. it's too late for you, but you might just help someone else.

I guess you're right. And I guess I'm just looking to get it off my chest, hear some other experiences.
I gotta get back to it soon. Well, it's my choice of course. I feel like in part that choice is motivated by me seeking a sort of absolution. Like I want to do right enough to partly redeem myself.
I don't really think it's a goal I can achieve but just work towards.

Marine corps veteran
Ive had that thought once, but realised all we were doing is our job. Considering our job isn't "normal" but humans are a warring race naturally.
I know most people justify it as was you or them, but honestly I never thought of myself in those times. I fought for the guy to my left and right because fuck gong home and telling someone's family why they died. Its never a bad thing to ask for help Sup Forumsro military brotherhood I a bond that never dies.

youtube.com/watch?v=zViyZGmBhvs

Maybe this helps?

Seems like a cop out

Stfu pussy.

Go claim PTSD you stupid faggot since you obviously are "damaged." Because your ass never killed anybody. lying shit

Aww.......I bet he is adorable.

Lol this guy saying "we were just doing our job." You fucking copout scumbag. You mindless follower. You cant hand off ending someone's life like that. You sold your body to the war machine. Apparently you sold your mind and soul too.

Someone has some unresolved emotional issues.

Thanks for your input Sup Forumsro.
I've got good people with me who get it. We're still at it using our skills as a group now. But I guess this is still lingering in the back of my head, it probably will stay there. Maybe it can be a sort of guideline for me eh.

I found a guy that tried to ruin my family several years ago, he's in pieces in the desert. Sometimes vengeance is all you need.

Youre a monster, you signed up to kill people, what the hell did you join the army for etc. Etc...

So when you're actually looking at ISIS mujahideen and you know what kind of shit they get up to, would you still defend them with this kind of devotion?

Uk 2paraCcoy2Plt here. Served in herrick 8 and 10.

All you can do mate is keep moving forward, It's been years since I was last in combat and killed someone but I still get those moments where I think about it.

One thing to do is not stay up late, it's the night that really gets you so bypass it by sleeping through it. 2200 is a good time if you take some sleep meds at 2130

Unbelievable
parachute reg fag here
12 years
Killed ass tonnes of taliban in 2009 more than I can count and I don't feel a fucking thing
They would cut your dick off and choke you with it if they had the chance
Them or you? Pick one! If you care about someone you killed who was going to kill you, you deserve to die faggot

I wouldn't bother. Someone from a country where everyone is rich enough to be a pacifist and naive enough to think everyone else should be too - he's too far removed from the reality of the human condition to give you any real insight on the nature of war and what it means.

I guess so

No you're not getting it. Don't want to name groups but I still deal with the ME because of that. It's a collateral kill that got me.
It kinda got away from me and a chick ended up with collapsed lungs from compressive force that caused respiratory arrest. I tried to resuscitate while she was fading but I ran out of options real quick around when her lips turned blue. Then I just stayed with her and I dunno, something snapped in me.

The only thing you've killed is your parents hope you'd eventually become a functioning member of society. Go play pretend somewhere else

Mahhhh nigga op H 8 bro here
B company 4 plt

Not a milfag.
Killed 3 people directly.
Easy when it's someone you don't know. Makes it easy to devalue them, de-face them, I could almost equate it to killing pests.
When you know them, it's entirely different.

not a milfag, but killed someone

>be me,14
>homeless
>in el salvador
>all of my family dead or in the US
>walk and hitch hike to US border
>decide to walk over by myself
>get caught by mexican police
>they handed me over to drug people
>drug people tried to use me to carry drugs
>but i'm weak and a fuck up so they gave up
>then one guy says he'll drive me to america if i do him a favor
>wants me to shoot some guy
>ask him why
>and he says he'll shoot me if i ask again
>i was hungry so i said ok
>he bought me some food and gave me a gun
>he drove me to the place where the guy lived
>even introduced me to him
>the guy seemed ok
>in the car he showed me how to load the gun and hold it
>gives me the gun without bullets
>has me pull the trigger a few times
>get out of the car with a gun and three bullets
>walk around the corner put one bullet in the gun
>walk to the guy's house
>it's dark and get lost
>walking straight to the car again
>get about 5 feet from the car and decide fuck it
>shot the guy
>took his wallet

have lived in the US for more than 20 years and had to kill some guy to do it. don't feel bad at all

Sounds like you earned your way in.

I made the mistake of buying that saying most Marines say.
"There's nothing like the bond of your brothers in arms."
fucking bullshit, man.
I met one man I could trust during my time, and he's more fucked than I am.
Everyone else will "help" just to hear your stories.

Marine infantry man here. In my opinion taking people's lives is pretty easy. No negative effects.

>implying you've been deployed

Ay Bruh, I can take a picture of my plate carrier with a time stamp and say I've slayed bodies too.

At least their shit is dirty, bro.
Some fags don't even try.
Had a fucking boot try to snapchat his first field op with us and I took his phone. Apparently he was posting pictures of him in the shit or something.
No time for people like that.

>Moral responsibility is absolved if it's your """"job""""

I killed a mother of 3 while robbing a bank, but it's kay, cuz it's my job, and we all gotta make a living, amirite.

Well, you could have like, not gone to their home with a gun.

checkd and momma rekt

>not realizing your counterculture attitude is causing you to side with jihadists and let them rampage to their heart's content

How did you "unintentionally" kill someone?

This way

Not that guy, but the guy "just doing is job" isn't saying, "I'm glad I killed those terrorist scum," he's saying it's his job like he doesn't care who he has to kill as long as his boss told him to. If it was his job to kill his neighbors and friends, who's to say he wouldn't do that too "because orders"?

"Don't think we should nuke the middle east? Then you're with the turrorists."

Hey, at least you're not an edgy psychopath.

You sad little man. Go back to playing airsoft or Call of Duty or whatever it is you do; because you sure as shit ain't an ex-para.

This is exactly how all the nazis defended themselves during the Nürenberg trials. "It was my job."

I absolutely think we should do everything we can to keep middle eastern civilians out of that shit.
That involves dealing with jihadist militants.
Choosing inaction is still an action. Standing aside and letting them feast on the citizens makes you just as guilty when you had the option to intervene.

Those beautiful, beautiful quads.

But they were hanged because they should have known better. It was a no-brainer that what they were doing was wrong. But they did it because they agreed with the people who told them to do it.
Much the same as with the slaughter of native peoples when Europeans arrived.

Boom. This is the difference. Justification for mindlessness is not the way to do it. No one here is saying you can't blast a bunch of terrorists or insurgents who are going to attack you or others on your side. The posters like these guys are just concerned with the yes sir mentality.

Ultimately think for yourself.