Hear knock on window

>hear knock on window
>look outside
>see this
What do you do, Sup Forums?

Call faggot police and tell them ops loose

Call the police and explain there is a mentally challenged naked man rubbing himself on my window

draw the curtains and go back to watching Seinfeld reruns

Let her in and worship her cock for hours, then let her fuck my ass and then ravage her ass.

call out "MOM! get back in the house before the neighbors see you again!"

Tell the pool boy to calm the fuck down.

Let her in, suck her cock for a bit then fuck her in the ass.

>her
Uhh, no...

suck his dick and let him fuck me in my sissy boy ass.
proceed to make some breakfast while he fucks me relentlessly and swallow every single bit of cum.

Lose my shit and kill myself because I live on the fourth floor.

get mad

Haven't you got homework to do young man?

Check for "it's just a prank bro" and let them in. It's fucking cold outside. I could beat their ass if they started shit.

suck her cock until she cums. Then rub my ass on her cock until she gets hard again, then let her pound my ass

i would let her in and fuck her til she can't move and then when she has recovered, let her fuck me

nice doubledubs, also >my sides

this triggers my alcoholism

No but you might need some basic anatomy lessons.

No thx

See this guy knows, he's not a closet-case

faggot

ask for name/sauce, close shades, masturbate furiously

Ask for a name

Suck his dick

Fuck it in the ass

Wonder how he got up to the sixht floor

beg her to dom me

apologise profusely for locking her out, let her into my bed and bang her ass senseless.

Fuck her right in the pussy

>her

get ready for fun

oh no...yuh ... yuh got me

Tell her to get back on the androgen blockers or there will be hair. Tough that is an asian so they are pretty hairless even in manmode.

Asians are almost immune to the devastating effects of testosterone on ones feminine featuress. They have naturally tiny shoulders, little body hair etc. Caucausians require alot more work to be passable, if at all possible. You really need to go to work on a caucasian. Tough it is amazing what modern surgery can do. Just look at Caithlyn Jenner. She is not fuckable by any standards, but we are talking about a physically huge 50+ sports star man with very manly features as a starting point. It is impressive what the surgeons have been able to do.

On the minus side asians tend to have little in the ways of curves and boobs. Hence the obvious implants on this person.

I just like the technicalities of transition. It's like rebuilding a car or something to me. Shure it is really a Ford Fiesta under that Ferrari body kit, but who cares as long as the driver is happy.

>tip my fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away

Amen

>turn 360°
so walk towards her then?

I just like the technicalities of transition. It's like rebuilding a car or something to me. Shure it is really a Ford Fiesta under that Ferrari body kit, but who cares as long as the driver is happy.

I.. I've never looked at it this way. I must concur.

>turn 360°
>walk right into the window
It's 180° you stupid nigger.

So if I spend alot of time rebuilding my shitty Ford into a cool looking Audi sports car then you will go full aspergermode and yell "That is a fucking FORD!"?

Is it that big a deal to just use whatever the person wants to be called? If you look like a lumberjack I will say "he", but just make a little effort. Put on a long haired wig or something to give me some indication of femininity. Then I will remember to say "she".

its a maymay my dudes

Holy shit. When does school start again?

Yeah, if you look at it that way it is actually pretty interesting. You can even "talk shop" with trannies. :p

Close the curtains because no one on Sup Forums ever cleans their room

>drop pants
>get boner
>push my dick and body against the opposite side of the glass
>start kissing the glass

It's a matter of principle. He has a penis and Y-chromosomes, and no matter how many delusions and hormones and plastic tits he pumps himself full of he'll always be a guy.

A mentally ill guy.

Praise Jebus that he finally answered my prayers and delivered a hottie for me.

tell him to put some clothes on and grab a controller to play some vidya game.

I'd let it blow me but that's it, no ass things or whatever.

>rape

Sauce on OP?

asking the important questions

making it more important with dubs

Is this a get thread?

This is now a get thread.

Nice!

I doubt that principles ever got anyone laid though...

"come inside and let me warm that cock up for you"

true dat man

say: you've been a naughty girl, get to my room