twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

feet

I fucking hate early shitters so fucking much

i thought it was seoly day

this is the thread

posting here out of principle desu

it's everybody's day today

imagine being as useless as chanmi

Article: "Identical with mother" T-ara Boram snaps a photo with mother Lee Mi Young

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+552, -10] Boram actually looks identical with her dad in her past photos

2. [+528, -61] Looks like both mother and daughter got it done at the same hospital...

3. [+386, -11] We already saw her past photos, can't fool us...

4. [+24, -1] It's ironic how both mother and father were talented stars back in the day but none of their genes got passed on to their kid

5. [+22, -5] Plastic monster... looks scary

6. [+15, -8] Lee Mi Young is such a great actress though ㅋㅋ

7. [+13, -1] Wow it's like she shaved her entire face down leaving nothing but her eyes

8. [+12, -1] Still don't get why her or Qri are singers when they both suck really bad

9. [+10, -3] Her mother looks really young

10. [+9, -1] Hul daebak, totally forgot that her mother is a celebrity too ㅋㅋㅋ If you look at her dramas, you realize how much work she got done because her face always looks like it's melting off;

jisoo a cute tbqh

Good day

>this is the visual

They're all visuals

based SONE

Fun times with the birthday girl

do reeny and bpsoo both live at the same nursing home?

if seeing nayeon's mother didn't make you drop her nothing will

qt. I hope she's having a good day

Article: "Excuse Me, Bing Bing" AOA's seduction
Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+1,009, -32] Han Sung Ho-ssi, a double title track comeback is not something you can copy just because you think it looks cool, it doesn't guarantee success if you release it without any planning like htis

2. [+815, -26] Han Sung Ho needs to please stop touching on the songs. He always sticks his business where it doesn't belong because he wants a cut of the royalties; If he's going to mess with the songs at all, at least mess with the other songs on the album, why the title tracks? Why drop the quality of them?

3. [+815, -37] Their concept's alright... but their title tracks lack quality compared to their past releases. Should've just left the entire thing up to Brave Brothers.. why in the world would you try and help him compose and write the songs..

4. [+810, -56] Their digital rank is a super fail ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+507, -24] Has a bit of a trot feel... should've left the lyrics to a real lyricist ㅠㅠ

6. [+276, -7] I'm thinking the members were super shocked when they saw their digital rank....

7. [+273, -10] How can you fail this hard...

8. [+285, -16] Well that's the end of the girl group generation shift!!!! AOA should consider going their separate ways at this point

i know right they lucked out

based

Source: Naver

1. [+1,329, -108] Han Sung Ho must really believe he's Park Jin Young or Yang Hyun Suk. Can he screw off already?

2. [+987, -66] I went on Melon and thought AOA hadn't released their new songs yet... how is it that it's not even in the top 20? It's gotta be hard to fail this badly..

3. [+1,019, -82] Might've been better to just go with one title track. Not everyone can pull it off like Big Bang can... It's easier on the fandom to stream one song and music video since it focuses their efforts on the same thing. Both of their songs are pretty whatever... poor planning on FNC's part.

4. [+679, -45] They're #47 and #75 on Melon....... they're going down the path of Rainbow

5. [+842, -104] Fans begged Han Sung Ho to not mess with the title tracks and he still did... what does he think he gains by ignoring the public's demands?

6. [+593, -38] I get high blood pressure just hearing FNC's name now;;; How can you ruin a girl group that once had megaton hit tracks up to 'Heart Attack' in just a year and a half like this ㅡㅡ;;; the poor members ㅡㅡ;;; I hope they leave once their contracts expire

7. [+617, -50] Should've just trusted Brave Brothers to do everything, why oh why does Han Sung Ho feel the need to mess with everything?

8. [+486, -12] Even Park Jin Young doesn't mess with Twice's productions, who does Han Sung Ho think he is to know what's better for AOA?

is snsd the only group for their generation that hasn't flopped yet?

I like when Jimin says "Hey"

wordito

same

she's at it again

a jihyo

here's how it looks

This picture is my secret background.

wth how much did that cost?

we are so close to nudes my dudes
can you feel it?

would YOU take the seat?

hello

lol based slutli

Chebs are nice but she looked much better with dark hair

pure sex

Sistar is still relevant for now

i wonder if she has any nice pictures of krystal

not only the seat

this is what heterosexual men want

>tfw no d.ana gf

sistar was always nugu

She's getting a lot of love

>It's ironic how both mother and father were talented stars back in the day but none of their genes got passed on to their kid

>try to make a zinger but it doesn't make sense
they're so eager to put anyone down that they'll throw logic out the window

a day

remove yeri

She needs to be reduced so Twice won't accidentally make slutpop.

keeps the uggo posting quota maxed out

What if we get a matching couple tattoo of yeri's face on the head of the dick so when we put our dicks together we can share a moment

twice is bigger than the beatles

omooo

>kara mentioned in the other thread
>instantly deleted

So dead they're even killing threads

best twice

this is your new lawyer

she's so fucking useless, you can see how fed up irene is babysitting her

*sigh* and so am i

imagine secretly depositing all those presents on jisoo's head

would she notice?

Post some Yooa before I go to sleep.

keeps the nugus away

hul..

Remove joy

Post the webm of her taking the pikachu toy from a fan like a bad girl

she deserves this for being such a bully

not really, and hyorins solo flopped horribly

Is seolhyun our girl?

taegyo

Remember, if your waifu has a tattoo she is a terrible waifu and you have been scammed.

go to bed, vladimir

is she more useless than aoa mina?

Only thing we know is that we can never predict her reaction

our hye~

no
ock joohyun is

what's with sm and useless maknaes

ai suwie saw saw noi bosunga

Demon SINB is actually slutpopper ever since she was young.

youtube.com/watch?v=p0iGSUkup9M

Kill them D.O
Kill them all

i love her armpits

What a qt

wg

someone needs to kill choiza and iu to save sulli

omoo, sinbaby was so small when that song came out and it's no wonder she killed it, she's been practising for years

i can look at these cuties all day

what's wrong with me bros

loy

she got a dog and i like her now

true, she's out of control

ewww put it away

Word. Taeyeon a shit.

wg flopped too