Sup, so I inherited this car from my uncle who died a year ago. I guess I was his favorite nephew...

Sup, so I inherited this car from my uncle who died a year ago. I guess I was his favorite nephew. But I'm not really a car guy and it looks like shit to me. I like driving my old shit mobile civic that I have, it gives me no problems and its good on gas. So my question is, how much can I get for this piece of shit on craigslist? Im tryna cop a ton of weed from this sale.

Other urls found in this thread:

classiccars.com/listings/find/1968/chevrolet/camaro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Timestamp.

Man shut the fuck up. im just trying to get a simple quote.

>act like its cherry
>take pics of under the hood
>asking price of $15,000
>settle for anything over $10,000

No disc brakes on the back, 'SS' Super-Slow version.

Wouldn'tbuy/10

Good luck selling that turd OP

Timestamp first. I with this user

nice bait. Unless you are so incredibly stupid that you dont deserve assistance.

Google it you stupid asshole

Wtf its not bait faggot

Faggot dont sell that shit even if u dont like it yet at least give it a chance

>likes more shitty Civic than sport classic
Not sure if troll or ultra faggot.

That's a classic car my niga. Probs about 10 million each. Multi bags of weed. Everyone else is lies

My mom said im sstupid for selling it, but its mine and I can do wtf I want with it. Dont judge me. I know its a classic, just not my style. im not a flashy person. I just wanna smoke some bud and I need money

What civic are we talking about?

shhhh.

My buddy bought a 55 F100 truck on craigslist from a guy a lot like OP for $1500. Washed it, paid for a few adds online, and sold it for 16,000

Dont tell idiots they are idiots, just take advantage of the situation

OP here, it's just bait. Haha

To be honest, I would let this piece of shit go for 1500, I need some weed asap

Then sell your shitty civic if you need money for weed. Dumb cocksucker.

You sound like a mega fucking idiot

if you want an honest quote you should take a picture under the hood. as it sits i'd give around 15,000. also need to know if its manual or automatic. interior pics too.

Seriously low quality bait. Put a bit more effort in next time.

Where you at OP? I'll give you $1000.00 cold hard cash for it. I'll throw in a bag of weed too if you're in my state.

Whether you can appreciate it or not, that's a sweet ride.

Try here for some estimates on how much you might get for it.

classiccars.com/listings/find/1968/chevrolet/camaro

colorado, are u serious?

So pls just sell it to someone who really loves motorization not randomly faggot who would destroy this beauty.

/thread

I have a 69' Camaro myself. They are an easy selling car. You could easily get in the 20k range if everything's in line. Just have to find the right buyer. I purchased mine from my dad for 17k and that was a steal to begin with. Sad seeing you sell such a beautiful car but what matters is what's under the hood. Bigger the engine the higher the value. I recommend checking the NADA value if you know a little bit about the specs it gives a rough estimate of the value.

If I cant sell it on craigslist, im prolly just gonna take it to the junk yard. I can get quick cash for a quarter pound of weed

Yeah, colorado too. Do you want it all in just weed? How much weed do you want for it?

what about a pound of weed?

Ill give you nothing without that stamp.

fuck you faggot

>wants to buy weed
>sells a classic car for weed
This is fucking bait.

fucking drug addict scum. he left you something and you want to abandon it to feed your addiction. Burn in hell seriously

Not everyone is into classic cars fagggot. I'd rather stay high then drive this piece of shit

Seems your the faggot who cant provide a piece of paper and a pen and spend two seconds of your shit life writing but can beg for advice, my advice is grind the car up and smoke it you blithering retard.

Does it have automatic windshield wipers and motorized windows?

Yep, bait.

You're

i dont fucking know

This is my dream car..

I would kill someone for this..

Need someone dead?

This is bait. The amount of trigger substance is present.

you'r

yu'r

nice try to get attention.you should rather kill yourself. sage

drive it to toledo and i'll give you 5k for it. i'll even give you my old pipe too (i don't smoke anymore so its been neglected for a while)

How many miles on it? Post pic of the interior.

Also mcfucking kill yourself you ungrateful faggot.

those are very sought after. if it has a nice motor could be a six figure pay day

trade ya my convertible mustang for it.

its nice
get some fucking style faggot