So god damn tired of not getting any sex I want and only being able to fuck fatties. And no, I'm not also a fatty

So god damn tired of not getting any sex I want and only being able to fuck fatties. And no, I'm not also a fatty.

>sexual frustration thread

TRY Mixxxer.com

worked for me

i know your pain user.
My girlfriend for the past 6 years lost her sexual appetite at all 2 years ago.
Since then im stuck in a limbo , 2 years without sex is so frustrating.
She says i can bang other girls if I want to but i don´t have the motivation , confidence , body , face or charisma to do anything

I'm in the same boat. Not a fattie myself. Decent looking, well dressed. Still can't get any sex with a decent looking skinny chick.

Fucking romcoms and media ruined women thinking they are all 10/10s and deserve 10/10 dudes when in fact they're 6-7/10 at best.

I'm bored with sex.

I've been with the same girl for 6 years now. She's still attractive but sex is boring for me now.

She goes to bed and I just stay up late getting sluts to strip and masturbate for me on omegle.

I enjoy getting girls to be sluts online more than I do going to bed and having sex with my gf.

Oh well.

Hey, i'm still technically a virgin.

>first time fucking a chick I couldn't keep it hard, lost it before i was even able to penetrate

I somehow doubt she hasn't had sexual thoughts for 2 years, user. I'm not saying she's cheating on you, but it's suspicious.

hate to break it to you, user, but your girlfriend is cheating on you
you're getting cucked
but my real concern here is how fucking dumb you are

Is it really free to use?

if you are pulling sixes or sevens you have nothing to complain about.

the problem are the fours thinking they are 8+

Stop being an ugly nigger.

same here op but tired of womens shit and not wanting to put up with it to get some. So i spend my days doing what i want.

ah yes, the rise of the herbivore male.

men who are not interested in flesh

women these days being fucking fat and thinking they look normal.

and then they tell each other how "beautiful" they look

I'm almost 21 and I still virgin. Only had 1 gf two years ago, but since that I had nothing with any girl except for friendship. I even show my body on snapchat to other guys just to feel that someone wants me. Fuck my life.

the question is, why do you need sex so badly tho?
got nothing else in life?

everybody loves sex, I'm no different. but why is it that so many of you dudes can't chill the fuck out about it and need it so desperately that you rather fuck girls you don't even want.

If you're not male and/or have easily gotten sex you want before, then you can't really understand. It's like a rich person asking a poor person "Why do you really care so much about money?"

sex is like air, not at all important unless you are not getting any

instagram accounts with black and white photos of their naked bodies and quotes by Baudelaire. this is the average urban female in Europe, who thinks she's a renaissance woman by dabbling in a bit a of literature (using quotes, without ever reading), photography, being a dj, doing video art, "expressing herself", etc.

narcissism is at an all time high and I just don't have the patience to listen to them talk about the same things over and over again, like broken records who play distorted tunes in a slightly different way from the other girl who does more or less the same things and "likes" her photos.

going on a date with a girl, nowadays, is like zapping: the same general programs/TV shows playing at the exact same time with very slight deviations from one another. they even go to commercials at the same time.

what I usually do is randomly have sex with a girl and then find an excuse to not spend the night for fear of the platitudes she's going to spew the next day as I endure breakfast and lunch with her. a fucking nightmare.

welcome to reality. Every bloke I know in a long term relationship can't be bothered to fuck his missus anymore.

hear hear, user.
you just described my experience exactly.

i finally got laid this weekend after almost like 11 months.
but she's moving to rotterdam tomorrow and i won't be able to see her again.

fuck why do i get attached to someone so fucking fast? i can't even think about other girls now...

because these days people generally value themselves based on the admiration of others. also being on Sup Forums doesnt help

you are broken, son

Yeah, "next day breakfast and lunch" is a nightmare.

I spend the entire day wishing I was home or doing something else.

Stop being a faggy fucboi and just go on CL or find a hooker like the rest of us.

dump her..married into same situation 25yrs ago..she had no interested in sex but was not cheating...watched very closely

anyway..it was terrible..ended up cheating on her multiple times...not she is straightened out, we are well off and I told her either she does or someone else will and she can go her own way..couple times a week now...but was frustrating for a long long time..still resent it kinda

at least you did had sex i'm still virgin i can't even fuck fatties and im not fat

not really, I do have sex regularly and could have sex even more regularly if I put my mind to it.

it's just that there's no joy for me in it, except for when I'm actually having sex.

I can't deal with the rest, these hipster girls bore me to death and they're everywhere.

Wow that's gay

With my cock in my hand and my girl in the bedroom I can second this.

I am so desperate now. Literally any girl will do. as long as they don't smell, is dirty, morbidly obese or have stds. will do

>I even show my body on snapchat to other guys just to feel that someone wants me
Are you like the fags in the trap threads; where you shave your ass, put on some panties and post butt pics to get (you)s?

damn son, you need to get laid asap.
it's no big deal.
I know this doesn't exactly help, but damn son.

My life turned Into that to. Glad I'm not alone

you big retard. She is obviously fucking someone else. Women tend to fuck just one guy a lot, if they are not fucking you, it is obviously someone else. She is just too much of a scumbag to dump you or needs you for other reasons. Wake up. Out of all the losers on this thread you are the most pathetic.

Sometimes yeah, it depends if I'm in the mood.

I know.

my gf has been winding down sexually for a while now. she's only 25, but thinks the pill is having a negative affect on her appetite for my cock.
pulled her to one side last year and told her i wasn't happy with our sexual relationship and was starting to find her less and less attractive and sexually inspiring.
since then she's made a concious effort to fuck me more, but I miss the days when she was passionate about it.. it's not the same.

pic related from when she was sexy

Some times, a girl's heart is soft. might still care for user

I'm sure you're a real relaxed and not smothering at all in a relationship. Not every women's a hoe, just like not every guy wants to smash ass all day everyday. Me and my girl don't fucc much anymore, but that's just because we'd rather be cooking, playing guitar, vidya, or getting fucked up with friends. What's the longest you've held on to someone? 2 days before "WHERE ARE YOU?!" "ARE YOU WITH ANOTHER GUY?!?"

i had that situation... and when i do... i come back to my ex with is to easy to manipulate in to having sex... eventually i regret everything i did, because she is stupid as fuck, not good looking, small boobs that flow... yes flow, down in to the armpits.

and the next weeks she bothers me with msg's.

dude, fuck off... all i wanted was sex, no more, no less...

yeah, but she is obviously not sexually attracted to user. She has the 2 bf system going well for her. She likes user for friendship and has the bull to give her ass to. user should either work out hard and go out and come home late finding poon so this dumb bitch gets jealous and gets attracted to him again, or just simply leave her and find a chick who would not do that to him or is compatible sexually.

>assumptions

oh you are so fucking blind. You are her friend. she has another bf for fucking. She laughs with you then moans with some other guy. You are so stupid, when you finally find out or she dumps you, you will remember this user.

nice.
also: MOAR.

>Sometimes yeah, it depends if I'm in the mood
>mfw this is how men turn to trapping
I learned something new today.

I'm not the guy you replied to, but I think you just won 2nd place for most pathetic loser ITT.

dumpity dump.

The millisecond we can pull this off, and they are this good, women will be all but extinct.

ITT: The Adventures of Cuckleberry Finn.

ITT: 2/10 virgins thinking they should be fucking 10/10 chicks

>as opposed to The Adventures of Fuckleberry Finn?

>been with same girl for almost a decade
>literally my best friend as well as someone I love deeply
>have been through homelessness and my battle with addiction
>we now own a house together and work/game/make music all day

Come back to me when you actually have trust for another human being, in an actual adult relationship we're more concerned with just being happy, and we don't get happiness from our crotches alone buddy. A relationship that's a struggle for power is doomed to fail.

incest with mum is the only solution for these anons.

mum won't say no to her desperate son.

Suckleberry Sin.

I don't think you know what the word literally means.

>but I think you just won 2nd place for most pathetic loser ITT.

All I am trying to say, the girl is not leaving user because she still have feelings. She just want to be fucked by Chad Thundercock. But still retains feeling for user.

I have trust, but I'm not stupid. That is obviously why she has not left you, because she is used to you. But she has obviously stopped fucking you because she is not longer sexually attracted to you. She must of not cheated the first couple of months after she stopped fucking you. This is around the time a woman dumps you and finds someone else.

She couldn't do it though, because of all those memories with you. But her vag needs dick so she probably has a secret lover from work, or friend of a friend, or something that she sees once a week or so, or goes with after work. I have seen this story too much.

Find other pussy user, do it to save your relationship. Make her smell pussy off you so she can gain attraction to you again. Work out, get more female friends, gain your respect back. The fact that she says you can go fuck other girls is so sad. She literally knows you can't get other pussy, and she is telling you right there that she is too weak to break up with you. You know deep down this is true, because you replied trying to insult me. It hits home.

why are you in this thread then?
if everything's so fine and adult and dandy, go preach or lend your expertise to other couples.

Men want skinny women, women want men with things like charm, money, personality, decent sense of humor, etc. If a fat chick wants to bang dudes out of her looks range she should loose weight. If a man wants a woman who is skinny he should grow a personality. If a chick is desirable enough to get any guy she wants, why would she want you? You have to make yourself stand out.

Really, if a land whale came on here and started complaining about how she couldn't find a decent looking guy to fuck (or even just a decent guy for that matter) she'd be laughed the fuck out of Sup Forums.

>911
Oh allah, bestow upon OP the fact that his wife is an enormous slut.

The pussy game is so bad for me, that I banged my step-moms obese sister (didn't give a fuck at the time because I hate my step-mom). 24,

we all stoop low every now and then. You are still better off than this cuck

>the girl is not leaving user because she still have feelings. She just want to be fucked by Chad Thundercock
I hope you're b8ing me. No one can possibly be this naive. She doesn't have any feelings for him except maybe resentment if she's doing that to him, she just needs his money.

That's one step away from epic.

I think you are actually me. Only I don't remember posting that.

not the guy you replied to but I read that user's story, and this is obvious. user is being used for other things. She obviously has a bf on the side. But when a guy is in love, he is at his most stupid.

>if a land whale came on here and started complaining about how she couldn't find a decent looking guy to fuck (or even just a decent guy for that matter) she'd be laughed the fuck out of Sup Forums
No she would be inundated with kik,skype,email,etc., requests from the army of thirsty betas that would be calling any disgusting pic she posted beautiful. I've seen it first hand. I bet you've never been to /soc/ if you haven't.

Not insulting you, but you have quite the shallow perception of what a relationship should be like. I pity how you won't ever find a girl you can trust because you've been ruined by Sup Forumstard sob stories of faggots who got cheated on. I've been through that in the past with my ex, and yeah it sucks, but not everyone is like that. Also...2 months?! I don't think we've gone 1 with out a nice drunken fuck fest or a morning cuddle n' screw, but even if we did that's alright with me, I don't weigh the importance of my relationship by how wet my dick is 24/7, I weigh it by shared experiences like bucking the Appalachian trail together for a month, or writing a nice bit of music together. One day you'll learn user....I hope.

>tfw you've been both Chad Thundercock and Cuckleberry Finn.

makes you ponder.

she's cut her hair now. looks kinda tomboyish but it turns me on for whatever reason.

U fucking wanker

Sex ist not something u get sexuality is a part of u

What where you doing for her 2 years ago that you're not doing now?

Look out for this tantric sex pro over here guys!

dude, I have had plenty of girlfriends. I almost got married 3 years ago. I have literally been you, the good guy, the bad guy, the sane guy, the everything. I have seen the best and worst in women. That relationship you are describing, is going exactly how I told you.

The thing is, that when you are in love you are too stupid to realize and place things in "hope, and love overcomes all, and I only need this"....you are being set up for a huge, huge life breaking moment. Then you will be on here asking anons what the quickest way to die is, like many others I have seen. Brace yourself, prepare for the worst. Like I told you man, start working out, start getting other girls slowly. Next time I see you, I bet you will be posting the pictures of your gf fucking her other bf. Don't let that be you man. Gain your manhood back.

What where you doing for her 2 years ago that you're not doing now?

the thing is, the worst thing for a man is when a woman says she's not sexually into him anymore.

I dare anyone to contest this.

We can't deal with it.

Been with wife going on 18 years. I got to the point i would lick her ass and pussy. Not often. But get blowjobs from men and anal. I do what helps me

Get a hitachi wand. It'll fire her right up again. Trust

What if I told you we still meet for oral (and sometimes I get the booty hole) sex and breakfast occasionally? (I don't want to do vaginal because I'm terrified of getting her pregnant, it would be some grotesque incest situation where my half-sisters niece/nephew would also be her cousin [banjo tune plays])

Sorry, bros, but yous gotta be ALPHA to get da BABES

-Sexual frustation.

You can pay for good sex every day of the year if you want.

Where? With what money? In this economy?

I'd prefer a legal way. Prostitution is still illegal in the US, i wouldn't want a criminal record.

NIGGER DETECTED NIGGER DETECTED BRING OUT THE FUCKIN HOUNDS

Well thats not my problem. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Awesome. You are approaching b/tard legend status. Do what makes YOU happy. Fuck other people's opinions.

>start working out
6 days a week bud
>start getting other girls
Why the fuck would I cheat when I'm happy and satisfied
>acting like you know exactly how my relationship is just because you keep getting hooked by whores and even almost married one.

Really man? You have a lot to learn in this world. Not everyone wants to fuck ALL the time, I know she's said no to me and I've said no to her, doesn't mean one of us is gonna go fuck someone else, just jack off or flick the bean. If you really are an adult who was engaged, I feel very sorry for you. But hoping you're just some 19 yr old who's college sluts keep cheating on him.

No, but your stupid suggestion is flawed. Jus pointing it out bub.

I like that.
looks like my ex a little bit.

Maybe its just a stupid suggestion for you, but not for me. If you dont have money, just earn it.

Check'd

Thats what I've been saying! I think these niggers are to autistic to even try.

>Where? With what money? In this economy?
R u kidding me? This is the best economy to do it in. The streets have been flooded with streetwalkers, it should be cheaper than ever to rent a ho, you can find one on the internet (assuming it isn't a cop) in 30 minutes or less.

Trust me, it's an extremely low priority crime, it's a misdomeanor, most of the time they give you a fine and let you go.

Wow, you're right, never been to /soc/, I really didn't know. Thanks, I'll make sure to keep avoiding /soc/ in the future.

Fucking this. Women nowadays in the US and the more liberal European countries are, as a whole, very underwhelming. I can't blame them, feminist society teaches them that their value lies in their vaginas and their physical appearance, turns them into selfish, narcissistic, anti-intellectual, uninteresting dishrags. I'm hoping to one day find a woman who doesn't overestimate her own worth, who is smart, funny, interesting, all about equality, yknow, a woman with enough shit to bring to the table to compare to me. I may hate myself for the most part, but I'm a professional musician, have a decent coding job, I have an IQ of 167, I'm pretty decently fit and have a 6.5" chubby. I don't want to be stuck with yet another "body-positive," feminist-talking-point spewing, fat, disinteresting, vapid, self-absorbed chick, and don't think I should have to settle for that. I might not deserve more, but I'd rather have nothing.

Glad to know that I am married so is my older sister. We tend to have some flings when we are horny and drinkings

I forget where I heard it, but supposedly women have much more sex on average than men do. We can deduce from that that most men don't have a lot of sex, but that a small percentage of men get a shit load of pussy. Alpha males do in fact exist, and neither I nor most of the faggots here rank among them. Nature is a fucking cunt.

git gud my nigga. When did I ever say I cared about anyone elses opnion? You think I'd be fucking her if I cared? My fucks factory shut down years ago.

That shit doesn't help, that's my fucking point.

Not everyone has throaway money.

Is this a sexual frustration thread or a brag about how you can pay for whores thread?

I consider it a public service to warn people about /soc/, it used to kill me on the inside to go there. But I slowly learned how to laugh at it.

She isnt cheating on me i can confirm that, we work together at home and she is very introvert , she never leaves the house or my side , unless she is cheating on me with her hand.

We really love each other , she saved me from alot of shit and i wont leave her just because she isnt willing to have sex , she says its not by choice but rather her sexual appetite is completly gone , she understands that and wants me to have sex with other women because she realizes she can´t give me what I want.