Sup Forums some alarms have been going off for me with my girl such as:

Sup Forums some alarms have been going off for me with my girl such as:
going out clubbing with her gfs until early morning;
started going to gym;
having sex once a fortnight;
her friends are slutty as, cheat on their bfs etc.
what do you think Sup Forums. pic is her

Other urls found in this thread:

ox.ac.uk/news/2015-02-04-do-you-stray-or-stay-humans-divide-promiscuous-or-faithful-groups
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm actually the guy she's cheating on you with.

she looks gorgeous, count the days you have left with her bruv. Won't last forever

lol, funny guy. what do you think, should i be upfront to her?

Your gonna get cucked

>fortnight

no wonder she is leaving you.

worst thing for you is that she is hanging around sluts that think cheating is ok, they will do everything they can to get her to do the same so they don't feel bad coz everyone is doing it.

90% chance she had already sat on a fat cawk

i know she isn't cheating. i'm just wondering if i should pull her into line

op here, good advice gets pics

Only reject losers don't said Fortnight. Bitches love it when you say 2 weeks that way. I bet you didn't even know how long it was and you had to google how long a Fortnight is.

Kill yourself faggot.

Tbh, your bitch isn't even that good looking. Tell her what's on your mind, and just say straight up that you're not doing the bullshit and leave her if necessary.

You can do better bro. Grow a pair and dump that cunt.

said = say

inb4 l2 spell

kill yourselves

I think you should say "hey, when are you going out next? I'd like to come out and party, too." If her reaction is hesitant and suspicious, she's probably hiding shit. Even if she's not, doesn't seem like she's into you that much anymore. She's hot man. But, if she acts distant, it's time to have a talk about that shit and see what she says about it. Who knows, maybe she'll turn a new leaf and start fucking you again and spend more time with you if she knows you'll leave. If not, find a better girl, man.

This bitch I smash on the weekends has a boyfriend and is always posting how she loves him and etc etc.

I would say OP's bitch def cheats on him. I mean most cunts are cheating.

If you stay with your girl you're a beta cuck

Fortnights a way of saying two weeks. Infact, if you said two weeks instead of fortnight most people would consider you a cretin

thanks for the advice bro.

Sounds like you're probably getting taken for a fool op.

Probably cheating on you too, if you can get a hold of her phone or laptop try to inspect her messages.

If you were having sex often before and she's suddenly only wanting it twice a week she's probably getting cock somewhere else.

Women always act how their friends act. If her friends are slutty that think cheating is fine, guess what your girlfriend will be doing?

Sorry to tell you op but she might be getting dick'd

How long have you been with her?
If it's a long time she's maybe got bored of you

we've been together since 17. 25 now. i don't know about that shit bro though.

Well, you sound like you're in denial from reading the posts you've made in the thread.

I'm not trying to bust up a Sup Forumsros relationship but if she's out till 3am and she's over 25 and she hangs around with slags then there is a fair chance she is also cheating.

Do you make good money? She might just be using you for a 'secure place to lay her head'
I'd strongly suggest confronting her about it, if she actually loves you then she'll be understanding. IF she's sick of you and wants to pump more meters of cock then she'll leave. Either way it good for you. I'm sure you can find another woman user, I believe in you.

lol omg you know so much

u fokn wot m8

No problem. I've had to deal with a cold bitch before and she acted like this until I just left her. Not saying yours is. Just saying, I know the cold shoulder. Like I said, though, that's not to say she wouldn't change her game if she knew your feelings and thoughts on your current relationship situation.

:)

Oh, and thanks for the share. That shit is hot. I can see why you got the hangup on her.

that is my card yes

She's definitely cheating dude

Her friend's boyfriends are probably saying the same thing to themselves

Good. You wanna come over and jack eachother off?

Yes, I'm on my way

heres some info for you. all girls cheat. ALL.

You dont need signs, you just need experience of females. even the most devoted girl is powerless to resist the hamster. its a fact of biology. so yeah, shes cheating man, and so is my gf, because if men knew how easy women could fuck at will, there would be riots in the street and the system would collapse

Bring the xbox 360 and some giant black dongs. We're going to need those.

Fucking newfags

>all girls cheat

At least the ones you've let in. To be fair, you wouldn't be wrong if you said most. But, it sounds like you need better instict in choosing women.

kek.

Fuck yourself Sup Forumsro.

don't try to change her. just try to catch her in the act.

Only decent advice

the limbic part of the brain is 5x stronger than the cerebrum. when i say all females cheat, ofcourse we must take into account hierarchy, a 9/10 will have far more options and power than a 4/10.

but guess what, the 4/10 is still fucking, and they still want a high level male. in a survey about involuntary celibacy 40% of under 35 males said they had gone without sex in the past 6 months, compared to 3% of females.

I cant make it any clearer that the hamster is real. call me bitter, guess what, gravity is a constant, water is wet and girls fuck at will.

Time to get you some side work yourself. If you landed one girl with a body like that, you can land 2.

Alright, alright. I can't argue too much with that. I'm just saying, if you want a loyal woman, be pickier. I've only dated like 4 women in my life. Why? Because fuck all these half-minded sluts and all their bullshit. Only quality minded women get this dick.

7 year itch..

Nah man its not like that. We have a wedding next year and I've put the deposit down

dubs says Im right.

even if she hasn't cheated, lets say

the activities she's participating in, and the 'women' she hangs out with are attention-seeking

this will lead to cheating whether she wants to admit that or not
if she refuses to stop going out with these chicks all night every night, then you have a problem and really - it's just immaturity

be a man and end it. just say " look we aren't really getting along all that well anymore and I want to see what else is out there." if she gives a fuck about you she will chase you. if she doesnt shes sucking another dick.

but follow up had no dubs so its been negated

Nudes?

ox.ac.uk/news/2015-02-04-do-you-stray-or-stay-humans-divide-promiscuous-or-faithful-groups

Not all girls cheat. 50% of girls cheat. Still pretty high though.

should be glad she's going to the gym

/thread