Ausfags report in!

Ausfags report in!

3214 reporting

Question: has any ausfags used moneygram to buy 420 off of Craigslist. Is it safe?

Other urls found in this thread:

9news.com.au/national/2016/08/22/18/56/salim-mehajer-unleashes-violent-sexual-threats-against-estranged-wife-and-her-parents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

B

Vag for your help /b

Bump

Get in here quick and report in.

These girls are GC sluts????

Reporting in.

4170 reporting in

Where you from mate.

I'm 3214

Dude, you need a VPN and TOR to be anonymous on Australian internet. You also need to not be a dumbass with usernames, emails, profile pictures, public wifi (haha).

Use the black market.

Welcome Sup Forumsrother.

Its been awhile since a good ausfag thread. Last one made the biggest thread on /b

Timmy you're in here i can tell!

I know this but, I only have a tab and a phone..
>inb4 poorfag

I have brought of Craigslist with straight cash and all went well. Most people want moneygram

WA here m9

I use wiki app. Allsecret and shiet

Fuck off Boog.

6156 here. And seriously, use a couple of vpn's

Wikr*

Cash on craigslist!?

4010 reporting

Lel timmy

Yeah was good weed too.

But they'd have to convert from Australian dollar to US dollar?

I mean U make contact through secure wikr me app first befor sale

What're you doin? hahaha :'D

No Craigslist is worldwide. In every city

Lol I was only guessing. I dont know you. But I now know your timmy

So where'd you send the cash? I have a mate on PSN who'd send you bud, bud.

6105 reporting, any of you guys know what's the cheapest I can get a slab for?

Whats everyone up to tonight?

>4170

Whatever Boogie.

2042 master resident reporting in.

Never have sorry OP - I did ask on twitter and get a local dude to hook me up with mushrooms once though. Upon reflection it was pretty dumb but they were good shrooms so *shrug ascii dude*

post cocks, ausfaggots

Not sure what Perth bottlos are like, but at Dan Murphys you can get Oettinger Pils slabs for $30. Totally drinkable beer

2028 reporting in.

I didn't. I gave it directly to the girl. She gave me my half and we never spoke again. I lost her wiki app user name. Everyone else on Craigslist wants me to deposit money via money gram. At transaction, I give them a reef number and they get the money from 7/11 whilst I leave with bud

.Fr, you don't know me nigga

You like my big angry cock?

Hey fellow 2000er im 2000

Is anyone else here even from east?

Seems like everyone is western suburbs.

Gtfo faggot. Unaustralian fuck

4227 signing in

Where abouts in the city are you? If I ever bail on the inner west I'd move CBDwards... how's life there?

Are you a millers pointer? Was looking at buying there too

2150 here

Muslim aussie here! Any others?

Verysilly, but it worked so that's a win for you bro

thoughts on this idiot?

9news.com.au/national/2016/08/22/18/56/salim-mehajer-unleashes-violent-sexual-threats-against-estranged-wife-and-her-parents

Fr i do. Funny thing is, neither of us will ever talk about this moment.

Yeah I was drunk when I organised it and then the next day was nervous as fuck but dude was chill and we met at a pub. Easy as.

>mfw people are chill and nice

I miss Uncle Murphys, I used to live in a smaller town that had one, and the selection there is much better than anything I can find here, which sucks because I'm trying to collect as many different bottles as I can, I only want a slab so that I can drop it on this abbo's head, cunt's been asking me for a slab for weeks now, even though we hardly know each other

Bruh, I'm from 3214 I dono who the ruck you is.

If you ain't drinking it, get a slab of coca-cola tinnies m8

Actually, that would be even funnier

Near central. not bad... short walk to everything

Get a mate to film it please. I would like that lulzy vid

Lola a smoke or A beer isn't enough, thencunt wants a slab?!!!. Topkek.

Well first I gotta get a mate, I only recently moved up here, but I'll be signing up for a gym membership soon, so hopefully I can get a steroidbro

But everybody knows Australians are the biggest cucksuckers and cucks on the planet.

Moved from where? And is it as expensive as people say? Had mates tell me that 'cos the the mining boom / FIFO culture, consumable shit is just crazy overprices. Talking coffee / beer at cafes and bars

It's never enough for them, this is common knowledge, doesn't help that I'm the only person at the bus station that acknowledges his existence, which, in hindsight, was a shit move

Oh well, if Sup Forums cannot help me with moneygramm problem. Its best I not use thatmethod

Rent is about $700 a week here for a decent house

Nice googling skills. I'm from 2150

I moved up from albany, btw

Yeah, the fuck were you thinking, being all non racist and shit

3226 checking in bois

4068 here, I lowkey sell bud if anyone wants to hit me up

I moved up from morphine to heroine, btw

Sydney fag, fuck off Timmy

Jesus. Having said that I'm a perma-apartmentfag in Sydney who feels bad for his dogs for not having a yard so year.
Hope you make the most of your time there user. I'm too sheltered in the bubble of the few friends I have in Sydney to ever leave. All the best m8

Yeah, normally you can just give 'em a cig and they'll continue on their way, not this time apparently

4053 looking for fun and a good time i am an energetic and outgoing young (21?) no i will not show a photo before meeting boys n gals accepted

Rural vic?

I wish I could do that

Brandon. Don't start.

Yeah cunt, what about you?

Thanks fellow user, I'm here to stay and I'll be dammed if I don't make something of my time

Sup Forums can help. 3068 here. ANY any person that wants moneygram or western union etc is a scammer. The rules are:

1. Keep it to wickr
2. Your first message should be to confirm they do face to face cash sales, as these are the ONLY ones that are legit at the moment
3. Meet at a park / near a POI but not your place.

Easy as mate!

Next time you see me, don't say shit. Just walk up and slap me then call me daddy. You caught me, I luff U timmy

You can, it's called raiding inb4 police.

Hey, i'm also in the staffs, are you near McDonalds, we should meet up.

wubwoo

Outer Geelong 3214.. any bud hooks up bruv? do U have kick.?

Excellent, now I just need to find some junkies, shouldn't be too hard, I'll just give Armadale a quick visit

4207 here bois

Anyone in Perth area?

You're cute.

Thank you Sup Forums! The information I needed. I was suspect as fuck Sup Forums is truly good this time

Better start driving, you'll be there by tomorrow.

Yes anyone wanting to deal with anything other than cash is likely looking to scam you. I'd avoid it if you have the option.

Thx bb. But fr

I'm in the southern area of Perth

Attadale. Close enough to Perth CBD

Next step, can you help with a hook up? Msg me Rustymemes on kik.

midland dard

I was yesterday
now im back down south

2650, wagga is shit

Trying to at every single cost!

Where's down south?

No no no, not the Wagga femboy! Please no