Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Should i dump my gf?
I can't say what my background is but thanks to that i'm able to track her, and i know i'm not being cucked.
She is lovely and kind.
She loves me and gift me things (she doesn't even have much money)
We live together, i'm paying since she's finishing her grade but she's always cleaning, cooking and shit to 'give something to the relationship'
She's a solid 9/10

No holes in our relationship, but i wonder, should i dump her and go back to singleworld?

lol probs not why would you even think about that. fucken hell

Cuz i dont think realtionships are good investment in the human/economic comtexts.

It cuts ma freedom and spoils my budget, not sure if its worth

Are you happy?
Yes => keep her
No => dump her

then it's not love. Dump her right away, she deserves better.

The fact that you don't know what you have and that you're taking this shit for granted means you should. Not for the reasons you think though, with that mentality, you'll probably end up cheating on her. Sounds to me like she's actually trying for a nigga that doesn't give her half a shit. Kek, have fun in singleworld, been there, done that.

Da Fuck, this is the most retarded question I've ever heard. I aint biting such terrible bait

Yeah. Hope she finds someone who appreciates the shit she does.

Do it faggot. Then kill yourself

dump that queen and hunt for a dick you fucking faggot

Tell her that you're going to take her out for a special date on her birthday or your anniversary. On the way there, "accidentally" let her see the bag from a jewelry store, and do a bad job of explaining it away when she does.

Take her somewhere really nice and start off with a $500 bottle of wine. Order the two most expensive meals on the menu and when the food arrives, look her straight in the eyes and say, "There's something important I need to ask you." Put a small jewelry box on the table, then say "How soon can you move out of my apartment? My new girlfriend wants to move in next week." Excuse yourself to go to the restroom and walk out the front door, preferably without letting her see you leave.

It will be more effective if there's a piece of dog shit in the otherwise empty jewelry box, you drive away stranding her at the restaurant and you've got the locks changed by the time she gets back.

Bonus points for insisting beforehand that she shouldn't bring her purse or her phone.

autism

give me one good reason OP shouldn't do just that

If in a relationship there is ever a point where you think whether you should stay with that person or not, you should not. Thats your brains way of telling you that you dont actually want what you have, so get out now before you get all depressed and shitty and ruin her life too.

I'm in the same spot! Very interesting to see someone else going through this.

Guys, it's not that easy as "you fucking cunt, you don't deserve her, go eat dick". At some point you realise that your feelings aren't there, you're still caring about her tho, so you don't want to hurt her by dumping her. So you do all this stuff for her, solely not to make her feel hurt. Even tho you don't feel that special incentive to do any of that, which should be love.

It sux.

its autistic. If youre gonna dump a girl. Why the fuck go through the trouble of even taking her out. Just fucking dump her. That whole revenge-breakup shit is just stupid af. You look like a complete beta if you do it. Its permavirgin behaviour.

Is this bait? It has to be, no one is this retarded

Indeed goy, it will inhibit your freedom. Go party, the one night stands will give your life all the meaning and fulfilment it needs. No need for family and children or even to worry about the future. The hoards from the third world will gladly take care of your peoples future just as well as you would. You wouldn't want to deprive them, after all.

if dubs you an hero

Roll

>I can't say what my background is but thanks to that i'm able to track her

Your background is being a Faggot

>whiteknighting for OPs imaginary girlfriend
yeah, you probably are the expert on beta permavirgins
>revenge
teaching_the_retarded.png
where does it say anything about revenge? if you're going to breakup with someone you don't give a fuck about, why not have some fun doing it?