What's Sup Forums's honest opinion on the Ernest franchise? Is it kino?

What's Sup Forums's honest opinion on the Ernest franchise? Is it kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=awk19Vuia60
youtube.com/watch?v=X3Eyytu7lL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ernest scared stupid is the best.
>that one movie where ernest went to africa and became a zulu warrior

WWHFP?

Earnest Saves Christmas > Earnest Scared Stupid > Earnest Goes to Jail > Earnest Goes to Camp > *

I like the one where he is a waterboy for a team and they make fun of him and gets fired, then he joins another team and they find out he is an excellent linebacker due to his anger. he joins the team and helps them win a bowl game. It's the best one by far!

Non-american here, never heard of this. It's one of those obscure hillbilly American movies for retards, right?

Only true answer.

Scared Stupid is one of the comfiest halloween movies ever made... As long as you accept the corn and badly aged practical effects.

Great but the Halloween one was fucking nightmare fuel as a kid.

BOBBY BURN HIM
BURN HIM

>How 'bout a bumper sandwich, Boogerlips?

He was related to my cousin
Yes we all talk like that

>tfw Ernest's dog getting turned into a chunk of wood made me cry as a kid

don't remind me ;-;

Can we get some reaction faces out of Earlcore

My uncle looked like this guy and as a kid i figured it was a secret so i never mentioned that he was Earnest to anyone. only to realize as an adult when i was reminded of his movies that my uncle was in fact just a stupid drunk who acted like Earnest occasionally just to get a laugh.

>HEY VERN HOW BOUT THIS BUD, WE BEAT THESE NIGGERS AT THIS HERE MONKEYBALL AND THEY DON'T COME ON OUR COURT AGAIN!

I don't like the later Ernest films.

Isn't there one where he plays basketball?

Nah, famalama. The first 3 are equal. Camp is below all of them, yeah.

>HEY VERN RESPECT MY BODY SHITLORD

Not as good as the one where he breaks that guys expensive fish tank then whores himself out to women to pay for it before the guy gets back from vacation.

RIP. This guy was a better facial actor than Jim Carrey.

Anyone else remember the tv series, Hey Vern, It's Ernest!

>EWWWWW NIGGER STINK

You're unpleasant. Ernest doesn't deserve your sass.

There are a bunch more than he listed, those are just he best ones.

>yfw Ernest also spent the entire 1980s doing TV commercials too

youtube.com/watch?v=awk19Vuia60

I have a bunch of his dvds that come with these in the special features. They're fucking gold.

Ernest is a warm hearted parody of crazy, but well meaning rednecks.

He's also legitimately funny without resorting to shock value or cursing, which is extremely difficult to do

I hope an early cut of Ernest The Pirate gets leaked one day. Scared Stupid is the purest columbian kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=X3Eyytu7lL4

I must have worn out the tape watching this part of Rides Again, I can't hardly remember another thing from it though.

I wish the discovery channel would bring back his dirty jobs tv show