Tobacco thread

What kind of tobacco products do you use Sup Forums?

I'm a snus man myself

i love snus
it's hard to find one though

Never imagined somebody from Malaysia taking a liking to snus. How can you even find it there?

cold storage supermarket
thats the only place i know sell one, i haven't bought one since ages because it's only have around 20 tea pack.
btw
brev rumpa

Hell seger

General XR strong desu

Malaysia greatest ally

Don't they have something called betel in Malaysia that's sorta like snus?

CIGFAGS BTFO

rumpa too hairy. Am ashamed of it :^(

Mustang is the only right answer

betel primary used for malay wedding
snus taste better imo
pic related

skulla knulla det

snus man here too, shipping prices are outrageous but worth it.

i like whites mostly, Thunder white and G.3 white are probably my favorites. XR and Epok too.

worst one i've had so far is Jakobssons dynamite, way too fucking strong.

I use general brand snus too, we don't have white, or any of the flavoured ones, just pic related.

Icelandic snuff Neftóbak is the only one generally available so that's what I use
Snus is illegal but occasionally you can get a smuggled can

prefer the Icelandic stuff though, it's coarser and stronger

The fuck is wrong with American snus? They literally add sugar and it tastes like a retarded sweet.

it's awful. the blue one tastes just like skittles.
when it first came out i bought a few tins and really liked it, just because i could do it at work without spitting like with dip

then i came across a gas station that sold actual General swedish snus and could never go back to that shit

Never tried Thunder white and G.3 white. I mostly stick to Mustang, General and Göteborgs rapé. Do you ship it from overseas in stocks?

That's one of the better ones. Be glad you have some quality product as a choice.

yeah, snuscentral.com direct from Sweden
it's $30 shipping but i buy about 35 cans at a time so it's not so bad.

i'm gonna try out Mustang next order, never even noticed it on the site before but it's there.

I've been considering smuggling snus to Malta.

That would have been dirt cheap if it wasn't for that shipment cost. But that's a pretty convenient site. I thought it would be much harder to get hold of it in the US.

Give it a try, would buy Mustang white if white is usually what you use.

None because I'm not a cuck

You got cucked the moment you were born Pablo.

Everyone who smokes sucks on Lenin's waxy dick.

enjoy paying to get cancer, mohamed

Enjoy getting cancer from your polluted air 3rd worlder.