Succ it merican fags

Succ it merican fags

Let's go boysss

Ummm... Why are you including UK's medals with the EU total?

UK is still in the EU, hasn't even applied to leave yet.

It's own internal hissy fits are its own business.

Nice job stealing this image from the last thread to make a new one. Be more original newfag

Not how it works. If the EU was it's own country it would only be allowed have as much athletes as it did. The amount of EU athletes compared to the US is completely disproportionate. I'd rather get fisted than read this kind of shit,

This coming from an EU fag.

How's that denial treating you EU fags

Saying the EU's medals should be counted as whole is senseless. Each country within the EU has representatives in events.

This would be like if the United States had a gymnastics team, runner, swimmer, ect from each state.

The only way to have the silly EU vs US argument is if the EU participated as one union and was limited to one entry into events.

I think it would be interesting for the EU to compete as one union, but it would decrease the number of entries into a lot of events by a decent amount.

Please no one take this bait seriously let this just die

>Entire continent VS one country
That's what it takes to compete with us huh? LOL

So if we all went by your autistic EU logic, USA, Antigua and Barbuda, El Salvador, Panama, Nicaragua, Grenada, Guatemala, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Trinidad, Jamaica, Honduras, Canada, Cuba, Costa Rica, Belize, Mexico, Dominican Republic, Dominica, and Barbados are all apart of North America therefore the same entity.

america...country
china...country
europe...faggots

/thread

EU is not a country! As a Belgian I have absolutely nothing to do with romainians or serbs. FFS!
Then what about the MERCOSUR medals? Or the OPEP medals? Or the NATO Medals?
What a fucking idiot thread.

>part of north america

Are you retarded?

This guy speaks the truth

TFW you need 25 countries to beat 1

Central America is part of the North America continent, dumbass

oh look a retarded eu supporter

white knight more

Nice b8 OP, Faggot Confirmed.

Stupid fucking idiot, do you know anything about geography?

I'll take that as a "no"

Yo momma so fat that the National Weather Service named each of her farts.

>america...country
fat faggots
>china...country
tiny dicked faggots
>europe...faggots
your parent's faggots

Here is some shit

EU medals (inc GB): 325
EU medals (w/o GB): 258
GB medals: 67
US medals: 120

EU total pop: 508 Million
EU total pop (w/o GB): 444 Million
GB pop: 64 Million
US pop: 318 Million

EU people per medal: 1,563,076
EU (w/o GB) people per medal: 1,720,930
GB people per medal: 955,224
US people per medal: 2,650,000

>Succ it
Takes all these countries and you can't even spell "suck it"

No wonder you need to combine 28 countries to beat 1

You get a gold star.

You dummies will argue over anything.

This.
'murica suck my dick

Saying that the US would do better if it could send more athletes isn't really true.

A single nation can send multiple athletes to an event - remember when Jamaica won gold silver and bronze in a single event at the 2012 Olympics?

There is a limit to how many can be sent, but this isn't really a problem for a single, enormous country like the US or China, since only the best athletes will take medals anyway. If each US state sent folks to the Olympics, the US would still have the same number of medals that it currently has - there would just be a lot more American athletes competing (and subsequently being knocked out of the competition) during the heats and the same top athletes taking medals as there currently are.

United States 120
China 70
Sup Forums 0

>still too dumb to realize the EU isn't a country

Merkel is trying to make the EU a whole country.

GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!

I never said it was a country, faggot, learn to read.

How many states does Europe have again?

lolwut?

you did actually, you're comparing 28 countries to 1. so you either are retarded. or you're retarded.

Protip : you're retarded

Implying america is not made of 52 seperate countries
>united

Anybody who tries to defend this using per capita statistics is a fucking idiot. Population only affects GDP, which allows countries to send better athletes. Athletic event outcome isn't something that can be accurately measured, to try to make this appear as if it should fit a linear model is just fucking dumb.

>state
>country
ya, samething

thanks for proving that mental handicap.

/leavesthread

The point is the EU is not made up of 28 countries "united", nobody can be that fucking retarded, kid

Don't try and take credit for my countries achievements you fucking cocksucking Frankenstein of an organisation

Yeah, i'm comparing the EU to the US, i'm not saying it is a fucking country. The whole point of this thread is because some faggot thought that the EU is better than the US because a bunch of shitty countries beat another shitty country. So I just showed some statistics that show basically

I know, only after I posted this did I realise it makes no sense.

>being this retarded

Taking the bait

gr8b8m8

tfw still responding.

Obviously success should be measured per capita, more people = more potential athletes = more chance of a gold medal specimen being born in your country.

How is this not obvious?

country (ˈkʌntrɪ)
n, pl -tries

Country -

A territory distinguished by its people, culture, language, geography, etc

it wuz just a prank bro i really am not an idiot!1!1!!!111

Jesus, you're dense and also post like a retard. I explicitly stated that population allows countries to hire better teams. The argument was that to measure it linearly is dimwitted, which clearly, you are too.

Comparing an entire continent to a single country totally equal

Bruh that's the whole EU

Seriously, are you fucking retarded? Did you pay attention in school? Do you really think the EU is a continent? Fucking 'muricans.

That isn't too impressive when you factor in the number of athletes. There are so many European countries that they are almost guaranteed a medal in most events.

If the an American athlete makes even a tiny mistake, America doesn't win a medal. On the other hand you have like 10 European countries competing in each event, so even if half the European athletes screw up, Europe still has a good shot at winning a medal.