youtube.com/watch?v=vs9c1luYiGU
youtube.com/watch?v=j6hzheSQ7fU
youtube.com/watch?v=rMMcBUU_DmI
youtube.com/watch?v=KNDRb9_sZ9E
youtube.com/watch?v=0MavqfFfWTE
youtube.com/watch?v=_1qXQRpF08E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Stackenblochen!

> Ich habe diese Sendung geliebt. Leider wurde sie nach einigen "Vorfällen" abgesetzt.
I loved that show. Sadly they banned it after a few "incidents" :(

> "When it spurt it feel very good in American ass"
My fucking sides

This guys is Lithuanian, not Russian ;D one.lt used to be most popular social website in Lithuania till facebook came a long

Excuse me?

i lost

youtube.com/watch?v=fcR-EbHx3Tk

youtube.com/watch?v=vs9c1luYiGU

holy shit old conan obrien was so great

damn the end too fucking good

i chuckled

officer down i repeat OFFICER DOWN

youtube.com/watch?v=j6hzheSQ7fU

youtube.com/watch?v=rMMcBUU_DmI

That's pretty fucking funny

But I thought only white ppl did incest

Kek

I cringed

topkek

youtube.com/watch?v=KNDRb9_sZ9E

youtube.com/watch?v=0MavqfFfWTE

lost

>birthdayparty at mac donalds
Lost

This is a message to all newfags and cancer currently killing Sup Forums: What the fuck do you think this is, some place where you can just waltz in unannounced and be received with arms wide open? WELL FUCK THAT! This is motherfucking Sup Forums, bitch. WE call the shots. WE ALWAYS get shotgun. WE don't give a fuck who you are, because WE are infinitely more important than you. WE are always first in line. WE rob banks, charities, and ANYONE else who fucking pisses us off. This place is more than just a place, faggot, it is an IDEOLOGY. And this ideology says you need to GET THE FUCK OUT. No one here will ever like you. WE have already established cliques, slop-worthy-hoes, and prop-worthy-bros, GOT IT? WE are the ideology of elitism, exploitation, and lulz. This isn't a fucking game, kid, so don't try to tag along. You're talking to people who have been around the block AND THEN SOME. WE pioneered class. WE made 'cool' cool. And you? What have you done? Jerked off in the shower? WE INVENTED JERKING OFF IN THE SHOWER, you stupid bitch. There is a clear-cut, defined, infinitely thick WALL between you and us. WE built the wall that keeps you fags OUT. So don't try to act like you know what the fuck is going on, because you don't. You just do NOT. But you really think you can compete with Sup Forums? LOL WOW Don't make me start flaming you. Are you forgetting who we are? WE are the ones who film people like you getting fucking destroyed by us. WE will rip your ASSHOLE out of your fucking rectum, STITCH IT on top of your pitiful dick hole, and then fuck you in the VAGINA we just made for you. SO WE MAKE YOU INTO A BITCH. Do you get it now? This site isn't a game, it isn't a place to 'chill' with your fags, and it isn't some fucking haven where people like you can get acceptance from people like US. IT ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN. JUST GTFO

>As a reminder Mr. Haberny, Ed McMahon passed away June 23, 2009. It is not only disrespectful but also utterly moronic to request that he host your birthday party at McDonalds.

my fucking sides

are those snakes?

voodoo priestesses fighting?

tl;dr

Shops are Paint Shop Pro, not Photoshop, fucking cancerous newkid.

What website faggot

MORE
ALSO SAUCE?

Oh god

spotted the newfag

why are snakes erupting from this brawl?

Guess you are an expert at that then.

youtube.com/watch?v=_1qXQRpF08E

All that moisture. What the fucking fuck.

I dont get it...

Are you proud of yourself OP? Are you proud of what this thread has become?

You've created yet another vehicle for "le funny banana maymay" to be posted. That's all you've done by creating this YLYL thread. I know what you were thinking. "I'll share some laughs with my fellow anons by creating a YLYL thread on Sup Forums! That will help me pass some time." But look what happened. Your entire thread is filled with pictures of that fucking banana.

And honestly, what were you expecting to happen? If you've been in any YLYL thread, any one AT ALL in the past year, then you've witnessed this happening. Every thread is the same. Sure, every once in a while something funny gets posted. But then the inevitable: the banana. We all know it's going to happen. It's happened here. It's going to happen in the next thread, and the next one after that. You should know better by now.

Sure, it's not your fault that these faggots keeping posting pictures of a naked banana. It's not your fault that the users here are too fucking stupid to post original content instead of regurgitating the same 9gag-level images day in and day out. But you know what? You're an enabler. By creating YLYL threads, you're inviting people to come in and post mundane, idiotic garbage. We all know that every YLYL is shit, so what makes you think yours is going to be any different? If you know that this banana shit is going to happen and then ignore it and create a thread anyway, you're part of the problem. You are exactly what people are referring to when they use the phrase "the cancer that's killing Sup Forums." You should be ashamed of yourself.

Have a downsboat

every day we drift further from god

dubs god

lost already

there is no le funny banana maymay to be seen on this thread

Retoasted shit. idk how you fucks find this so funny