>90% romance
Shit shit has to end soon

Literally nothing. Top comfy
>b-b-but it's shit
So is every series
>b-but muh upvotes
Not an argument
/thread

Show was always meh but it at least had a unique theme, but now it's completely lost focus and is just just another generic 'guys n dolls' sitcom.

It's got maybe two more seasons till it really starts going to shit. They have the potential to do a badass finale though like all four guys figure out a way to save the world using their expertise and if they did it similar to the Martian that would be pretty bad ass.

Chuck Lorre is the pestilence of situational comedy.

Jesus Christ you are the redditest

This. The premise was interesting at first with some nerds being nerds and the hot cocktease neighbor but suddenly everyone of those nerds got a girlfriend.

The poo guy's gimmick was not being able to talk to girls unless he was drunk and in the last episodes he's got two girlfriends like it's nothing; the jew is now married to the hottest girl in the series and even Bazinga got a girlfriend and lost his virgnity.

The whole forced laugh track doesn't help it either.

>They have the potential to do a badass finale though like all four guys figure out a way to save the world using their expertise and if they did it similar to the Martian that would be pretty bad ass.
wew reddit

the indian guy is boring now
the girls' subplots are always shit
not enough sheldon + howard
not enough sheldon + amy

say what you want but jim parsons is literally keeping the show together, he plays the only somewhat interesting character

>they grew up
I see why you don't identify with them anymore

After season 2 they started to pander to everyone. Penny went from being comedic relief to a main character, etc., etc.

What's his catchphrase?

Berganza

BOLONGA

D'oh!

soon brother, soon

Does Mayim Bialik show her pit hair in this?

The indian chick is also pretty hot.

user I think you're missing the point.
Every single one has undergone a personality change to make them more easy for plebs to relate to. As a side effect, they lost the appeal that drew the original audience to the show in the first place. Now the premise is just a group of normal people who call themselves nerds and a side of force-fed geek culture. The laugh track really doesn't do any favors either.

HOLOCAUST!

>the indian guy is boring now

thats a weird way of saying "fucks to pale qts"

>he plays the only somewhat interesting character

and he will forever be known as that character. anything and everything else he has done feels like the character sheldon playing the selected role.

Atleast Micheal J. Fox was Alex P Keaton before he became Marty McFly. Parsons will always be Sheldon.

I'm genuinely sorry for his career tbf

I'm not sorry for his bank account

Bazinga is about to become a member of AARP

"everything is shit, therefore it is okay for me to partake of this shit" is not an argument

Already been said, but any relationship it had to "geek culture", whatever that really is, pretty much got phased out.
Like one user said, it pretty much boiled down to any other romantic sitcom and now caters to the widest demographic, with a few nerd references to make people think they're "teh geekiest!!!1!!"

Real geeks shouldn't grow up. I wanna see a sitcom where it's pathetic man-children who still see women as some kind of mythical beast. The show would be horrible, but if they did it right, I'd watch it.

RWANDA!

>falling for the celebrities are rich meme

they're not. they literally live in cages because theyre animals or robots.

open your eyes user

Another show ruined by women. This show was pretty good seasons 1 and 2 since all the characters were interesting and had there own arc.

Now all their arcs are completed pretty much and it has become boring. However a ton of chicks still watch it so they will keep skill the romance shit on us.

he's already in his 40s and he's a fag, he'll probably semi-retire and just do more Broadway and other homo shit.

lawyering
acting
interior decorating

>tfw homo jobs make the big bucks

>Parson's Antique & Miata emporium.

kek, miatas are they gayest you are correct there user

youtube.com/watch?v=rtHv2d8-PE0

Oh shit this isn't reddit? Sorry guys my bad. Just so you know reddit users get twenty percent off at theaters, free butter for crab legs, free food for your falcon, you're not subjected to the no singles policy, the penis inspector gives you a second look over for lumps.

>he's already in his 40s

BA-FUCKING-ZINGA