twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course, how the fuck else would it fly through space

No, you retard.

actually is dolan

Yes, it's a plane, only retards don't know that

it sure as shit aint round

It's a Boeing 747

youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs

How would you know? Have you seen it from space?

You can't breathe in space. Therefore, space is underwater. Thus, a vehicle travelling through space is not a plane - it's a submarine.

The Earth travels through space. The Earth is an inanimate object that carries animate passengers. Thus, the Earth is a space-vehicle.

Conclusion: The Earth is a submarine. QED, aerospace-fags.

It's stationery..., now don't be silly ...

You are retarded thinking that it ain't, retard

>How would you know? Have you seen it from space?

Have you ever seen a sperm cell?

No.

Clearly, people reproduce by splitting in half when they're alone, not by fucking.

this whole "pregnancy" thing is just a conspiracy by women to allow themselves to eat chocolate and get fat for 9 months.

And you Sheeple believe it.

>stationery
holy fucking shit, the earth is a pen? it all makes sense now

no, no, its shaped like a notepad. flat, but rectangular.

Buy fucking microscop good enough to magnify cum in so much that you will be able to see them you fucktard..., nobody was in space except lower orbit and it damn looks flat from there, faggot go and lecture yourself

Ofc it is.

It dont matter how it looks..., we don't know it's shape but we can tell just from observation that the horizon is always flat and that we don't feel any movement of it..., now fuck off newfag

the horizon is not flat what the fuck are you talking about

illiterate retards, now I understand the flat earther people.

>Buy fucking microscop good enough to magnify cum in so much that you will be able to see them you fucktard..., nobody was in space except lower orbit and it damn looks flat from there, faggot go and lecture yourself

and buy yourself a 14-inch newtonian reflector telescope, and you can watch the ISS go overhead, with enough clarity that you can see individual modules and solar panels. Then you can turn it to Mars, and see its a sphere and that it slowly rotates. Then go to Jupiter and you will see the same. Then the same to saturn.

At which point you will also be able to turn off the stabilisation and see that the sky is slowly moving around above, and you can look at your angle to the pole star, put it in your car, and drive 500 miles south, and repeat the experiment, and see how much the angle has changed. repeat that one more time, and again, see how much the angle has changed, and you too will have proof that the earth is a sphere.

So, "Faggot, go lecture YOURSELF".

kek

and here, we have an example of scientific illiteracy.

The earth is most definitely round, but in the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous.
In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories .

wasted trips

>I have been at the coast and watched ships cross the horizon, or even talked to anyone who has.
>inb4 this dumbass is just baiting

You know shit disappears over the horizon, right?

I guess this boat is just behind a very big, very fucking slow wave?

I have *never* been at the coast etc.
Damn I'm bad today.

No, it's just behind a small hill. But you can't see it because it's under the water.

That's called perspective, dumbass. It's not like we can just see straight ahead forever. If you look at that ship through binoculars, the whole ship will be visible again.

The amount of ball earth propaganda we are exposed to nowadays ins ridiculous. Of course the earth if flat. Space x tried to prove the ball earth more than once in a more subtle way by just showing footage of their first stage "landing".
The videos have since been debunked by this fine gentleman who goes into great detail as to why this was faked.
youtube.com/watch?v=WLE-ocDoXrs

underwater mountains don't cause even the tiniest bump in the water above them

positive feedback on my post is trips used very well

If the Earth is flat and/or under a dome and the sun and moon are a lot closer than we think, couldn't we still travel to the moon and land on it?

The sad thing is I'm pretty sure you're being ironic - but I can't tell for sure.

Dude you baited. I thought you were better than that

ITT: Sup Forums provides lots of empirical evidence for Poe's law.

no, it's an earth, fucking stupid idiot, retard face.

Ah, but have you seen anyone who came back? They fall off the edge of the world.

earth is still a shit name for a planet

This is shopped or because of the distorsion of the atmosphere

no, but your head is :)

No, it's a fucking.

No, it's an alcohol

>you're
ftfy m8

1/8 b8 m8 earned a s8ge m8

if earth is plane
who is fly

Note the word "cross". Here, it doesn't specify which direction the ships cross the horizon in. Hence, it already covers the (true) case of ships entering your line of sight and becoming visible as they "come back".
>inb4 this guy is also baiting

Ships become visible again when they do a 360 and come back, stupid fgt

My favorite explanation to why the Earth is round

youtube.com/watch?v=B8QWuSn_Wxw

The same results would occur if you did this experiment on a flat surface under a giant dome that displayed the heavens. Proof of a round earth or it didn't happen

We'd crash into the dome. Before that though we'd burn up. The dome uses an incredible amount of energy and it's extremely hot near its surface

and the same result would happen if you're a delusional fantasist with microchip in your brain added by aliens which is altering your perception of the world.

It is, however, pretty fucking unlikely.

Lets put it this way. 2,000 years of scientific observation, which has managed to launch stations into orbit, and the people return to earth, which has managed to calculate the orbital positions of other bodies to allow us to send probes and even manned missions to the closest, of them, our moon. Geological surveys which have managed to record and observe the interior of the planetary core, geographers who have mapped the earth in detail accurately mapping the distances between places, and shippingand aerospace which use those maps and navigatonal systems and all of which land on time, reach their ports on the right headings, with a pretty spectacular level of reliability...

all of which would have to be "in on" a conspiracy....

Or, the idea of a flat earth, which is utterly fucktarded and has not one single reliable, peer-reviewed piece of research which can back up the idea?

Hrm. I wonder which one might be right....

7/10

The original cartographers were financed by the royal families and maps sailing routes were not openly shared to manage the control of shipping and trade, NASA was created by former nazis under the control of the CIA, to access the advanced scientific equipment used for geological survey a security clearance is required.

But let's trust the people hand picked by royals, secret police, and Nazi scientists.

Meanwhile, on the spherical earth...

the original cartography was sometimes funded by royalty, because of the fact that they were the governments of their age. It would be pretty difficult for a representative democracy to have funded Magellan's Expedition, given there was no such thing on the planet at that time.

Therefor, arguing that you should "not trust" because it was funded by royalty, is flawed at best.

Furthermore, most of the actual advancements came from the actions of legally elected democratic governments, for instance, The Longitude Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom in July 1714 , which funded the development of the chronograph for accurate determination of longitude in the 18th century. This was the application of a government funding civilian scientific development, for the application of trade (for example the East India Company), and Military (the Royal Navy).

NASA was not created by former Nazis.
The National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics (NACA) was a U.S. federal agency founded on March 3, 1915 - 30 years before the end of WW2. In the 1940's and 50's, A number of senior figures in the former Nazi regime rocket programme were integrated into the development, during the period which saw the transfer of NACA research to The Advanced Research Projects Agency (ARPA) and then NASA. By that point, the russians had already reached space with Sputnik. So your idea that the CIA and Nazis were behind it shows a fundamental flaw in the understanding of the history of spaceflight.

>legally elected democratic governments

You mean the decedents of European royalty that inherited enough money to buy elections?

No I mean the reptilian aliens from the planet Nimburu, you swivel-eyed tinfoil-hatter.