Tfw can hold up a sign saying mohammed was a pig fucker, islam is a cancer, and pray for more dead mudslimes...

>tfw can hold up a sign saying mohammed was a pig fucker, islam is a cancer, and pray for more dead mudslimes, then shoot any mudslime that tries to physically assault me because of it and it's completely justified

Dog Bless the First Amendment
Dog Bless Stand Your Ground States
Dog Bless Brandenburg v. Ohio
Dog Bless R.A.V v. City of St. Paul
Dog Bless Snyder v. Phelps

Nice "free speech" Yuroturds, Autistralians, and Canacucks.

Now try burning an american flag and see what happens

>can do the same for spics, niggers and jews

fuggen love this shit

if your country does not protect hate speech, it is not free

Completely legal. One Trump tweet does not change decades of court rulings.

And this is why america is free but not civilized. Somalia is free too ya know

>muh somalia defense

Rather live in Somalia than North Korea.

He will add his own Supreme Court justice immediately and maybe another in 3 years. free speech will be allowed unless it hurts someone's feelings.

>Euros will never be able to have Muhammad drawing contests

>he thinks this will actually happen

Trump encourages hate speech against spics, nigs and mudslimes idiot.

You only have the flag burning thing to worry about and even Scalia who was one of the most conservative judges said flag burning is protected.

It won't happen Padro.

Great post. You've reminded me of another major freedom we have that OP failed to mention: freedom from
>a fucking leaf

>yurocucks can't even deny the holohoax and sieg heil

I really do love blasting the cumskins when they chimp out to an american flag burning.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEE

Lmao I can shoot filthy disgusting mestizo trash like you should you dare lay a finger on me for calling you a shitskin who needs to build the wall.

Depends on your definition of freedom.

If you're poor in the US your don't have the freedom to become whatever you want, you don't have the freedom to not think and not worry about your personal economy if you would get hurt or sick. You also don't have the freedom to go out in the nature however you want since the US don't have the "freedom to roam".

Americans have freedom from the state and government, most other 1st world countries have the state and government create freedom for them.

It's depends on what perspective you look at freedom from.

>muh positive liberty

What you just descrived are capacities. Not fucking freedom. Locke, Mill, Rousseau and every pre-marxist philosopher are rolling in their graves.

I have freedoms you don't have. You have freedoms I don't have. It's that simple.

>Helvetius expresses the point clearly: "The free man is the man who is not in irons, nor imprisoned in a gaol, nor terrorized like a slave by the fear of punishment ... it is not lack of freedom, not to fly like an eagle or swim like a whale."

Fuck you stupid Marxist fucks for butchering the definition of freedom.

>a cumskin thinks he won't catch these hands when he steps on my block

WRONG

>tfw can hold up a sign saying "I hate niggers" and noone would care let alone understand what im doing

Give me a good reason why I'd want to do any of that other than too appear like a retard

>if you don't get all this dude free lmao shit that comes with 50℅ taxes you're not free

nah see hobbes' leviathan. you give up freedoms for a certain amount of security. everybody does. it just depends on what extent

Security and freedom can correlate. The security to have a free education gives you a freedom to become whatever you want. The security not to think about the hospital bill gives you the freedom not to go in debt. It's simply what you think is the more "true" freedom.

>be american
>shart
>get shot

No it can't. You don't lock yourself up in a padded room and refuse to leave so you can be "free of harm"

Virtually no philosopher has equated the concept of positive "liberty" to be actual freedom except marxist philosophers. Berlin basically said Leviathan was right. You exchange a degree of freedom for security and stability in a society, that is capacities.

Fuck Marxian "freedom."

and call it freedom.*

>american cant openly hold up sign jew are cancer

The fuck? We can and do m8.