morning

anime

>anime

>brings a gun to an air raid
typical

I want to fucking die

>mad gypsies

Based spics

Have you visited most precious treasure of Slovakia yet?

why
slovak girls? yes

>Marcin Kundas

I wouldn't refer to you're mum's vagina as such, but yes.

Anime

embrace it

Yes, try to develop fetish for your fears

because of fucking macro economy, thank god the lecture is over

slovaks*
slovakia*

you need to turn off autocorrect

>most precious treasure of Slovakia
>"Polish Tatry"
Kek

All Tatry are belong to us

so what languages do you speak? are you learning any? do you have language you want to learn one day?

>so what languages do you speak?
tfw none besides english and polish
>do you have language you want to learn one day?
Russian, but i don't know any good source form wich i could learn, i thought about asking /slav/ If they know any good sources but i'm not sure If that's a good idea

>what languages do you speak
just Lithuanian, English and some colloquial Russian
>are you learning any?
ano
German for job opportunities

>so what languages do you speak
Czech and English
>are you learning any
Дa
>do you have languages you want to learn
Spanish

Watch Russian TV (news), Tomasz Macejczuk debates, play Russian language games such as Stalker, read news about current events.

Tbh there is just so many things to learn from at this moment that it's virtually impossible not to immerse yourself and learn it. I could hold a simple chit-chat conversation and I never learned it willingly, all I have is just what my ears heard and what my brain put together. I didn't ever ask for it, yet I know it.

I learned most of my English this way - before online games it was utter shit. It is funny that more demanded languages such as French are even harder to learn since there aren't such "French" games or online culture IMO. I think if you look at how widespread English is in online world (most popular TV serials are English, games, even by foreign companies are released in English etc. etc.), it is very similar with Russian, just that Russian is one notch below it. It shouldn't be that hard especially for a slav.

>these eu stars
disgusting

hungar

Allahu Akbar my niggaz Syria represent

Yeah, but it is not the best way of learning grammar, and that is what i often have problems with

Irony or Slowak living in Germany?

Use Duolingo or similar resource for practicing grammar and build vocabulary with the things I listed. Grammar is easier than Polish t-bh.

When you know Polish, you should crack it in under a month or so. For example like I said yesterday, you would already know the reflexive verbs. As an example to return - vernut'. I returned Ja vernulsya (vernul się). To eat - kuszat', ate - kuszal, I ate/finished eating - ja pokuszal. I will eat - budu kuszat'. You will eat - ty budisz kuszat'. You can already construct basic sentences with that and build from it.

Do i go in?

would fug

hell yeah

>calculus
>lecturer is literal autist who can't explain anything for shit
>have to get at least 75% because I fucked the last exam

I'm screwed anons

Nvm shes hun. Fucking Bratislava 50km radius 3 different cunts

if thats her best pic i wouldnt go for it shes probably a 5-6/10 irl

kuszať means bite in czech lol. also i noticed russians (and poles) use a lot of words that are "old" here if that makes sense, so any person with a little bit of vocabulary shouldnt have any problems learning russian

i use memrise to learn jap but thats the hard way, it forces you to learn and remember words and phrases - not actual sentence creation and grammar, but still its jap which is little bit harder for us than russian so it might be that they try to force their kindergarten stuff in me since i couldnt even read anything.

you have some czech parent or did you move there? which state? is it comfy? how is it compared to cz (if you moved)?

Why don't girls ever take head on pics? It is always at an angle

I will become race traitor Svatopluk forgive

i am very disappointed

>race traitor
who cares about your slavshit race anywat?

I will need some hun to translate for me in exchange for rare baškas

Pls link.

There is no more

"you are beautiful"

anyway her face isn't that great but her tits look alright
women are cheating with angles and makeup. not fair...

In Czech you have some words which are considered old in Lithuanian. Old and with slavic roots. For example, smetana - smetona, rendlíček - rindliukas (that thing with handle where you put water for heating). Those are words you couldn't use in essays or any official paper now, it's what a grandma from a village would say when you visit her. It would be considered village talk but it's how people spoke around two generations ago.

Examples with current words: prst - pirštas, kniha - knyga, hlava - galva, děkuju - dėkoju, díky - dėkui. We even have it the same with "thanks". For example correct, polite word is ano in Czech and ačiū in Lithuanian. However, the casual word for it in Czech is same as in Lithuanian - jo. It's the one people use the most. No is also the same - ne. I was quite shocked how many similarities there are, and that's just the beginning, tip of the iceberg. Sometime I am going to make a list of all the words I know which are like that. Kaše (porridge) - košė. When I was writing to my qt I accidentally wrote košičku and she said that it's that thing which you use to carry for example apples from the garden. I found it funny because in Lithuanian, the old and now incorrect word for it is kašikas.

Funny, because if there is a dog and its master tells it to go bite or attack someone (and people say it often jokingly), that person tells to the dog - kusi, kusi! Or fas! (I have no idea where that came from).

>We even have it the same with "thanks".
I meant "yes"
writing this while working

Oi

They come

I don't know french lad, can you give me a tldr?

isn't switzerland full of sand people and niggers anyway?

Seems good, thanks lithuania-bro!

43 refugees come to liechtenstein

why hue greeting kyle

Why.

Nobody even remembers that Liechtenstein exits, they could just sit this one out.

That would double the population no?

Because we have to be "nice"

Solidarity and shit

>Solidaritätsprogramm
How about some solidarity with your own citizens who don't want that 3rd world flavor in their country.

>v4 country talks about third world

lmao

Let me dispel the notion that v4 is european because it obviously isn't everything east from Germany is Asia.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cbk980jV7Ao

Watch this if you got nothing to do. Always makes me feel.

Fucking abo cunt coming to thread he doesn't belong to and stealing my fucking joke, go sniff some petrol and eat tarantulas bitch

Homos are shit people I love how everyone who defends them never even talked with one. They are egocentric, perverted and shallow I'm glad society will never see them as equals.

Don't make me suck you off faggot

I fucking love Australian posters

go for the kill my friend

>tfw you will never take relaxing, beautifying baths in the blood of Slovakian virgins

Blood is life. It is precious and rare. I just want to slice open a young Slovak's throat and liberate a vein, then watch as scalding blood from the depth of their core gushes forth into my bathtub, feeling it rejuvenating my skin and giving life to me.

It's a shame really, based on /v4/ threads there are so many Slovak virgins.

>implying i dont have all baska pics

Miluju tě - Myliu tave

Pozerat' film - Pažiūrėti filmą

hmmm really makes you think

not really

fish-hal-ryba
really makes you think

Useless cucks --The thread

>Balto-Slavic languages

Your economy is now worse than Romania

Who's the cuck now? top kek

I know you it, you little green man. What I mean is that it seems like there are more words connected to V4 countries' languages than for example Russia which is closer, except for Poland. Both of those examples apply as 'myliu tave' would be 'liubliu tebia' and 'pažiūrėti filmą' would be '(po)smotret film' - way more different.

>secret lurkers
We are only missing a Serbian now, lol

Turkish rape baby

fucking Mongol

>implying you do

Balto-Slavic languages.

One trianon was not enough :^)

Because West Slavic languages are more conservative than Russian. Russians also say we use many ancient words.

This is true. Even our mythologies are related.

Since Lithuanians remained pagan until the 14th century, they're a good source for reconstructing old pagan Slavic religion.

Don't bully Slovenia btw It's a qt country

trianon her pusay!

Well modern Russian derived from old high style which was influenced by Old Church Slavonic, so we lost many "simple" Slavic words and instead learned more Bulgarian. But Ukrainian and Belorussian both have many words from low style therefore they are more similar to Polish and other Slavik languages.

>based on /v4/ threads there are so many Slovak virgins.

Yeah but you need virgin girls to use bathory black turan magic, and to find virgin girls in slovakia you have to snatch them from like kindergarten

Btw glad you admit and see the relationship. There was one Pole here who was studying in Lithuania and vehemently denied any relation, and many Lithuanians on the net say stuff like "YOU THINK IT SOUNDS LIKE RUSSIAN YES BUT ONLY BECAUSE OF EBIL RUSSIAN OCCUPATION PURE LITHUANIAN HAS NOTHING WITH SLAVIC LANGUAGES" any time you mention common ancestry of Baltic and Slavic (not even mentioning Russian, some Lithuanians seem to think Slavic automatically means Russian). You on the other hand are a chill dude. Btw, Slovak actually has both "Milujem Ťa" and "ľúbim ťa", with milujem being the stronger word.

Could it be that perchance there existed a country that had big cultural influence in Lithuania being basically one country with it while also having a language very close to Czech, dare I say of same linguistic group?

According to my calculations that country would be situated somewhere between Czech Republic and Lithuania?

hmmmmmm

really makes you think

Feel free to conquer us, we'd love nothing more than an excuse to finally retake Felvidék

I'm sure Slovak boys would also be fine. In some ways maybe even better, their life force is stronger than that of women. Who knows maybe I'd even keep one around for entertainment if he's handsome enough. What is a ruler without subjects and slaves after all?

>so what languages do you speak?
Polish and English
>are you learning any?
Spenspek
Portuguese, Hebrew and Latin 2bh

>Hebrew
why

Thanks. Yeah, definitely. There are always obnoxious retards everywhere, some completely deny having relationship, and on the other side some claim Lithuanians are ethnically slavs because they are "balto-slavic", ignoring that it is a linguistic group and not ethnic one. I hate both of them, but I love digging deeper into it and avoiding all the bs, just appreciating the relationship and history for what it is, not for what others make it out to be.

lol I understand, I just mean't that Russia was closer to us, but this Russian explained it. I mean, yeah you had incredible influence on us, but still we somehow adopted ancient words which exist in Czech and Slovak instead of those which exist in Polish. Or did Polish have same words as Czechs&Slovaks but also somehow evolved them into different ones? For example Czechs have miluju, Slovaks have milujem, we have myliu and you with Russians have liubliu and kocham. So it is interesting for me to try to figure out how we ended up with the word we use instead of Russian or Polish word.

Polaks got RUSD