Going to the USA soon

Going to the USA soon

Road tripping through FL, SC, GA, AL, MS, LA. Staying in towns such as Charleston, Birmingham and New Orleans. About 2 weeks total.

One of the things I want to do on my trip is sleep with some American chicks. Does anyone have any advice on the best way to pick up American girls, or where I should concentrate my efforts?

About me:

>26
>160lbs
>5'10''
>Average looking
>English
>Pilot

I hear that girls over there like English guys but I was in Alaska earlier this year and nobody seemed to care one way or the other. Only had one comment about my accent during the few days I was there. I don't expect my accent to be a free pass but an icebreaker would be nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2016/08/video-florida-face-eating-teen-murderer-was-wearing-make-america-great-again-trump-hat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go to a bar in Pascagula, MS. Let the people there know how dumb they are, they really enjoy foreigners coming over to fuck their women.

Especially some beta male from the UK who supports white genocide.

Also bring up the fact that British Petroleum painted the Gulf Coast black with oil and you want it to happen again.

Fuck your english accent and college degree in Gender Studies faggot.

Stay the FUCK out of my home and stay in yours and defend it from Muslims.

If you have a really cockney accent you're fucked if you have a nice smooth accent you'll get all the pussy

Have a good time OP. Civil War is about to errupt in the USA, take plenty of pictures because all hell is about to break loose in the USA.

Holy fuck you are going to some shit States

Stop and see me in GA, op. I'll get you laid for sure

lol

enjoy getting shot or killed by a serial murderer or a cop

-floridafag

>road tripping through the deep south

K
E
K

Or an alligator or having your face eaten by someone on Flakka. Florida this time of year is awful unless you're on the beaches.

OP here

Why so hostile? I'm coming to give some money to your economy and then go back to my home. I'm not some Mexican trying to steal your job. Just your women. For 2 weeks. Chill out

A british accent is going to get you far with women. Stay away from florida women, though.

don't trust anyone in these states. especially not anyone white. someone dark will just carjack or rob you. someone white will put you in a torture cellar and later bury you alive.

Unless the trip is horrible I'm hoping to return and try some different states. What other country could you visit 50 times and see something new each time?

I've been in Florida for 33 years. Don't come here.

Please dont think all of the U.S. are like those southern states.

Its cool.

I'll come to your country, purchase as many quarts of oil that I can and paint the beach with that shit mother fucker.

When the cops show up I'll beat their ass because they're emasculated liberal bitches who suck Muslim cock.

Fuck the UK.

If I were you, I would only go to some amusement parks in florida. Florida is.... just trust me, user.

I was there once when I was a kid, and we got robbed by a homeless person.

I never returned.

this

Because you faggots ruined the best beaches in the country on the gulf coast.

Like I said before, I'm going to come to YOUR country and toss a bunch of fucking oil on YOUR beaches bitch!

I fly planes for the counter pollution branch, so you'd give me some fun flying to do. Be my guest. Also we don't like Muslims, we're just all told that we should.

I'm basically going Florida because its cheapest to fly into Orlando, I won't be spending much time there.

may I suggest Vero Beach and Busch Gardens? Those were the only tolerable places in florida as far as I remember.

Orlando is Orange County which is an utter shit hole. It's still very expensive if you're relatively poor. Very crowded. Hot if you're not used to heat.

Alright listen and listen good OP. Here in America, a lot of people arent fans of foreigners, especial at this time. the chances of you finding a girl that will fuck you are VERY slim. HOWEVER, if you try to keep your accent to a minimum, be nice, and dont be a pain in the ass, theres a chance a girl may want to give you a shot.
Just say away from new york, we're real assholes over here, and i guarantee you wont get laid Unless you live here, we fuck eachother like dogs but we hate outsiders.. and the pussy is amazing.. ughh now i want to go get some

So you're going to Orlando area?

Don't go into any gay bars there man.

Could hit up Disney World though, thats a pretty cool place.

If you make it up to the northern part (panhandle) you could check out Destin, FL and Pensacola, FL. Both are awesome places and have neat beaches.

damn dude
what are you so angry about?

are you talking about nyc? people there are generally cunts because it's a busy as fuck crowded loud smelly place.

>be foreign
>have an accent
>Mega poon
Be prepared to deal with stuck up bitches, most American women are.

I'll look into them if I get a chance, but I'm literally crashing there overnight and then heading north first thing the next day.

For a nation that are supposedly really patriotic you don't half seem down about some parts of your country. :(

All of New York, long island, and upstate

Remember all of us have guns

yeah i just stayed in new canaan ct 99% of the time

Cool?

#nyc all you need

Its like that for some of us. Im working on moving out of the country as soon as I can. Even though we are pretty patriotic (most of us at least) its pretty much universally known that Florida is the US's trash can.

yeah, thats a bit better, but trust me when i tell you, you will NOT get laid in NY ANYWHERE. Our girls are soooo awesome but soooo judgmental

Then again, Im from Michigan, and most northerners make fun of the south and Florida

Yeah even in Anchorage I was wary of people being armed. It's so alien to me, but hey its your culture and I respect that. Just don't shoot me pls

BP oil spill on the Gulf Coast is my problem.

I'll call it even once I go over to their country and return the favor.

Hope I get banned from the UK, I'd put that shit on a plaque on the wall.

Not like the UK will be a place a person would want to go to anyway, London is a majority Muslim city now with their own Muslim mayor that will instill shira law.

Maybe I'll just forget about it, they are getting cucked by the Muslims enough as it is anyway.

Much better punishment vs throwing oil all over their beaches.

florida? you mean New Jersey? its literally a piece of shit

>even in anchorage
>even

lol alaska has the best gun laws (or lack thereof) in the country

Ive never been there. And from what Ive heard, I never will

yeah our laws here in NY suck so much.. cant even open carry a pistol

Thats funny, because my ex wife is from Michigan.

And its 10000x worse than the south. Detroit looks like a war zone, (went there after Iraq deployment to see her family).

But yeah, the south does fucking suck, but at least we don't have a Detroit.

That's mostly because Alaska is full of drunk Eskimos. Come to PA and I'll let you fuck my girl.

new york city's gun laws are ridiculous

Detroit isnt even the worst of it, user. Go to Flint

Roufinol

i can tell you've been cucked by an english chav, do you need moral support?

Does that mean everywhere else is more or less heavily armed?

Either way, 1 gun per 1000 people is more than I'm used to

You realise that there is more to the UK than London? I personally don't like London; the rest of the UK ranges from being a dump to being awesome. Just like some places in the USA, I'm sure.

I can't do much about the oil spill I'm afraid, I was 20 at the time and not the CEO of BP. My bad

i love some parts of upstate, i got lost camping up there

once you get toward niagra falls it turns into an industrial wastelast

I have a little bit of family in NJ, and i seriously despise going to visit them, everything about that place is a disgrace to america, the people have egos through the roof, everyone is a beach bum, the state smells like shit because its like 99% landfills, you have to make two rights to make a left, and they all listen to music thats years old and act like it just came out then they look at you weird for not liking it

no idea, probably more likely to get shot in the south, these are alaska's gun laws

I've been around there, also been to Dearborn, MI.

They have some kickass Middle Eastern food.

Had no idea it was a majority muslim area until after I divorced my wife.

Frankenmouth is a kick ass place though, like that chicken place there and the christmas shop.

Upstate is probably the only place in NY that is tolerable for outsiders, just because of the fact that you dont have that many of us around

What, in your opinion, is the best US state, and why? Just wondering what everyone's opinion is.

Dearborn is alright. I have a grudge against Flint because all of the cops down there refuse to help if you are stranded on a certain street.

The only time I've ever been around UK folk is when I was deployed to Al Basrah, Iraq in 2009 when my unit took over opeations from the British.

I think its so very odd that british soldiers don't have weapons on them 100% of the time in Iraq, its an invitation for disaster.

Was quite jealous that they got to drink alcohol there.

Virginia is great if youre not a criminal even minor crimes, and dont have a problem with getting drunk and high for fun on a daily basis.

I know it seems a bit contradictary but. Theres nothing else to do.

BP merged with american oil company in 1998
it's just as much an american company as it is british
also, I'm pretty sure that the people actually working on the oil platform were american

south dakota, far away from anyone

I'm quite aware of that.

But do you realize that your nation's capital is now run by people not from your country?

Does that bother you at all? Man those liberals have really brainwashed you people. Its quite sad actually.

You're all lining up to get into the death camps with the biggest smiles on your faces, and when someone finds out whats going on you all chant racist over and over again all the way to the chopping block.

STOP IT YOURE SCARING ME!

Well, to be fair the cops don't want to get killed. That area isnt exactly like Seattle, WA or something.

Come to Florida. My 2nd cousin is the only blue eyed blonde haired little girl in Miami. Too bad her parents are anti-vaxxers and she'll be dead in a year. A place for normal people.

Where in VA are you at? I can't get any weed here at all. But yet again I am a shut in. Could go to DC and try that weed ordering service, but I think thats a bad idea.

Now that pule nightclub I closed, you should go by southern knights OP, when in central florida. Make sure you wear something tight, they love that.

The alternative is Boris Johnson, who has recently shown himself to be a blonde cockmunching liar who I wouldn't trust at all. The new mayor seems like a reasonable enough guy despite his religion. The country has just done this whole Brexit thing though which shows just how many people are against the immigrants. I think there'd be enough of a revolt if they ever tried to get us into 'death camps'.

Anyway, London is a shit hole and I'm always glad to get out of there. 24 hours is my limit in that place.

To be honest, you should be scared, very scared.

I'm from Michigan too, Detroit is a fucking shit hole and Dearborn has Sharia law, it's majorly Muslims there. If you're not Muslim you can't even go there, it's completely fucked, but all of us Michiganders make fun of you savage stupid fucking southerners

Quintessential Sup Forumscuck

my parents got carjacked at a gas station in georgia

Parliament House OP, besides a bar it is like a hostel, you would be sure of getting offer of a free room for the night, and a hookup.

Anyway, you guys have drifted from the topic. I'm still looking forward to visiting the States but the only things I've learned is not to stay long in FL and not to mention BP.

You come to Arkansas and I can get you laid easily. You give me solid advice on becoming a pilot, I give you the keys to the trailer park. Have your pick. Kek. No but seriously, you won't have too much trouble. Make sure there is alcohol involved and they hear your voice. Even better if you can fake being rich.

You seem lost friend. Get well soon.

South-west michigan and most of the north is pretty nice. I live in the Portage area, and everything is pretty nice here, except some parts of Kalamazoo and parchment. Even then, the poor area isnt that bad, the people are nice.

you realise the mayor of london doesn't have that much power? you realise the muslim mayor just opened the night tube to allow more clubbing in london? doesn't sound like sharia law to me. retard.

I'll see you there xoxo

This. They're just gonna call you a fag and tell you to fuck off. You're going to the wrong part of the country if you're looking to get laid and you're British.

>English
>Pilot

that's all you need user.
these girls are dumb as fuck and easily impressed. Say you privately fly the queen around. 3 out of 4 will be amazed to learn there are still countries with kings and queens, and the 1 out of 4 that's heard of the queen will take you into the bathroom and suck the jizz out of you. but if you say it too loud you'll get your ass beat in those states for not sounding like you're from around there, what with yer european accent an yer fancy clothes and queens and airplanes an shyit.

you picked some bummer states, user. literally the worst states in the country, culturally.

Chris Rock was right when he said there is nothing scarier than poor white people

more like 1 gun for every 3 people in the U.s.

Next summer perhaps! I could even take you flying, fuel is dirt cheap over there

I wouldnt say they're against immigrants, I would say that they're against white genocide.

Immigrants are fine, but when you FLOOD a country with 100,000 people from Iraq/Syria and all of them are military aged males who probably grew up watching their brothers/fathers get killed by UK/US forces with a HUGE chip on their shoulder one could expect them to hate that nation.

The question you should be asking is why are they coming to my country when they have several other wealthy islamic nations to go to.

The obvious conclusion of this is that they're doing a white genocide by using the womb as a WMD.

Brexit wont happen, and if it does it wont be soon enough.

But the UK will be the Alamo of Europe in 20 years after Islam has taken over.

To be honest you shouldnt be visiting the USA, you should be figuring out how to move here with your family, if you have no intention of fighting that is.

This. If you are looking to get laid as a british guy, go to the west coast

Not true. You've obviously never been to the south. I live here. Southerners are famous for their hospitality. You might be a novelty, OP, but you'll be treated right.

You sound very upset friend. Why don't you pop some more hot pockets in the mic and play some more warcraft.

they're letting more immigrants in the US than they are the UK

i read it on drudgereport it must be true

>road tripping
>through the south...

wtf

user, you road trip starting in the middle and head west. You don't start in the south and end in the south. you're missing all the scenery and seeing all the poverty and stupid people.

who told you that was a good idea?

>5'10''

Good luck

Arkansas is one state above LA. You'll probably come through on your way to LA.

lol a britcuck driving a rental car through orange county florida

Ehh... he might be okay. A lot of girls fucking love british accents. I guess hes breaking even.

Sorry dude, you can make fun of southerners all day, but at the end of the day you're still a prisoner in your own state, run by democrats, black supremacists, and muslims.

I would take the worst fucking shithole of a town in Mississippi over that fucking bullshit. At least I would have a way to fight back against the black supremacists, ect. if I was there.

Enjoy being a cuck.

When you say it like that....

Go to Arbor hill and ask for the "Homies" they will hook you up

This. Kahn is actually alright. I was a bit wtf at first but yeah, whatever man

rawstory.com/2016/08/video-florida-face-eating-teen-murderer-was-wearing-make-america-great-again-trump-hat/

As it is I'm gonna be doing over 2000 miles. That's like driving the length of the UK 3 or 4 times. We're not really used to long distances.