Is it even worth trying to become friends with girls? College starts next week and I'm not sure...

Is it even worth trying to become friends with girls? College starts next week and I'm not sure.. like you get someone you can talk to and stuff, but then a guy she meets on a Friday night fucks him within 2 days.
Please no redpill neckbeard bullshit, but feel like I'm too clingy to have female friends

youre better off making female friends and getting to understand how they work rather than having no female friends or girlfriends

even if you get friendzoned its a plus

also if you have female friends other girls will think you arent a complete weirdo

take it in stride pal

Why do you care that she fucks people if you want to be friend with ?

You should be happy that your friend is having fun.

Do you want female friends or do you just want female fuck toys? Cause it's easy to have female friend, can you make male friends? Good then you know how to make female friends.

becase im not asexual and being friends with a girl doesnt mean i dont want to fuck her
im not sure about all this male-female friendships in the first place.

Don't be fucking autistic, just because she isn't fucking you doesn't mean you can't be friends with her. Can you not control the sexual feelings?

If you are interested in fucking or dating her, she's not a friend of yours and more important your not a friend of hers. So stop acting like a friend ( otherwise she'll see you as a friend, and you'll come back whinning about being friendzoned).

If you are interested in dating or fucking her you're going to act like it.

To have to act like it*

op i urge you to go mgtow, study your ass off, get fit, and be the most ubermensch you can be. don't give any fucks about grils in a sexual way. they are mostly worthless and will use you for their maximum benefit

Sent from my Android phone

fpbp

Yea sure how would you meet and fuck their hot friends otherwise ?

what? nice reading comprehension mate. im not saying we cant be friends unless she fucks me. what im saying is that being friends doesnt mean i dont wanna fuck her

yeah man now thats the problem i have like zero confidence and feel like absolutely zero chance of dating someone. im not a neckbeard or anything far like that but still. and for a long time now i wanted a girl i can trust in and truly be honest with and things like that. but thinking of it it would be close to a gf just because sex. so idk, i think i just drop becoming friends with women

Absolutely based. He''s correct OP, if one is strong enough they can become like Gandalf (a wizard), but no fap is needed, plus lacking the GF. You will become a wizard.

dubs confirm

You get a GF by being friends with them first, and if you're not fucking them why should you give a fuck if they're fucking someone else?

samefag

No one wants to be your fucking friend anyway

Work on your confidence first then. If you do get a gf while you still feel like a piece of shit, it won't work and you'll become one of this bitter "redpilled" neckbeard.

explain please, im curious.

probably right though

because feel like im waay to clingy. its not like im would treat her like a property or some retarded shit but feel like i would be the one that wants more

just be the guy she fucks after meeting on Friday

This. Girl friendships will probably happen naturally anyway. I had a lot of friends who dated friends in college and we didn't fuck with any boundaries and I benefited from the friendship greatly.

Also sex just happens given a long enough time, which the time is halved when you are in school so really you have no worries unless you're ugly and fat. In which case work on that.

Ugh.
Dude, calm the fuck down. You are being a spaz for no reason. If you make friends, treat em like friends. Good god, this isnt hard.

Dont be an hero plz :(

well im not ugly i think or fat i dress better than most people here and i workout but im balding so i pretty much give up on finding a girlfriend or someone i could fuck but so i was like at least i have female friends i can talk with or something you know but i think not being able to fuck anyone would bother me so i just give up on this

OP you need to hang with a group of people for a month or two, mixed genders. Observe how the guys act towards and around the girls and attempt to perform similarly when you interact with them.
Bad habits like clinginess can be fixed, but you need to self improve and learning from others helps

Having a best female friend has it perks, if you enjoy talking about touchy-feely stuff. You can also cuddle while watching a movie, or in bed after you've been out drinking and are close enough to share one.
Obviously it's good experience since you'll be able to act more natural around girls and will have an easier time talking to them.

You just have to a) not be the kind of faggot who instantly falls in love and gets to attatched and b) have to make sure she's not the kind of bitch who keeps you on the hook and leech affection when here boyfriend isn't there.

Having girls as facebook-tier friends is literally worthless though.

But women are whores and both girls I was best friends with turned out to be manipulative, abusive bitches and I completely lost interest in women for 8 years.

thanks user this was actually really useful but

>a) not be the kind of faggot who instantly falls in love and gets to attatched and

yeah im fucking lonely so thats gonna be hard

>b) have to make sure she's not the kind of bitch who keeps you on the hook and leech affection when here boyfriend isn't there.

so isnt every girl like that? that would be my original question basically

>yeah im fucking lonely so thats gonna be hard
We've all been there and I don't know if there's any way to avoid that, except for getting hurt and learning from that.
>so isnt every girl like that? that would be my original question basically
PROBABLY not, but I've yet meet those cute and innocent ones.

>first female best friend
>spending loads of time together, talking about everything, having a real connection
>gets cuddly real fast, probably because she's in a long term relationship and doesn't see her bf often
>a bit emotionally unstable (difficult family, schhol yadda, yadda), starts taking it out on me towards the end.
>after yelling at me for no good reason, vanishes over summer break to her bf and I hear nothing from her
>tries to get in touch once afterwards, but I rudely reject her
>leaves me alone afterwards
>her ex-boyfriend, who was mad as fuck about our friendship at the beginning, tells me that she has broken up with her current boyfriend and I should "enjoy myself"
>she actually tries contacting me a couple of times, probably in an attempt to win me back and fill the void (had told me once before drunk, that if she wasn't in a relationship I would have been her first choice)
>tell her to fuck off
(cont.)

>explain please, im curious.

What kind of explanation do you want ? If you have no confidence and think you are a piece of shit, girl will see you as a piece of shit.

So build confidence : you can't be loved by someone else if you don't love yourself. Or maybe "loving" your self is a bit too much but at least accept yourself. You don't need to think that you are the greatest, but you have to be convinced that you're an ok guy and that you'll be a great bf for that girl.

So stop self-pity and work on your confidence : achieve things. It doesn't matter what you achieve, as long as you think that it's making you great.

Get successful at some things. And girls will see that you aren't a loser and THEN you can start dating/flirting etc..

There is a million way to build up your confidence, you just need to DO things, and stop wasting your time

>second female best friend
>met her in a chatroom, talked about everything
>invites me over one day
>knew she had a complicated situation with her parents, boyfriend who's still fawning over his ex and treating her like shit
>hit it off pretty well, instantly close to each other after meeting, natural body contact
>meet up with her boyfriend, who looks a bit like a twink faggot, who seems a little irritated but doesn't do anything (turned out he was bi and found me "cute") and we went to different bars
>get pretty drunk, they smoke weed (I decline, but still get quite dizzy from passively inhaling), don't remember a single thing about the movie we were watching in a small group
>bf sleeps in the adjecant room, in the same bed as his ex
>I sleep in bed with her and cuddle
>we start kissing, she leads my hand to hear boobs and starts putting her hands into my pants
>basically offers me casual sex, but I decline
>we just continue kissing and cuddeling
>next day she tells me how jealous her bf was and how he fucked her on the spot (they hadn't done it before and he didn't seem very interested)
>basically I've been used to make him jealous
>even though we were quite similar and had a good understanding of each other, I cut all ties with her and blocked her everywhere, because the situation was too fucked up in hindisght, when examined with a sober mind
I was 16 during the first story and 18 during the second and a pretty pathetic teenager. At least I drew the line before I could become even more pathetic.

Kinda hurts thinking back about those age-old stories though, since the time before all the bullshit went down was really enjoyable and without it those would have been wonderful friendships.