fuck off to your containment board

Lets see here
>stupid as a rock
>ugly
>lazy
>not sociable
>not fit
>no practical skills
I see no chance of a happy and successful life in the future, I have literally nothing going for me. I should have realized this earlier, unironically going to off myself in probably 6 months. Only thing stopping me right now is that it would make my parents and sister sad if I died, it feels selfish making them bury me.

just go to banff or some national forest and disappear lmao

just do it already no one fucking cares about your problems

Giving them no closure seems worse.
Thank you friend

It can also be a pleasant dream, OP.

iktf

why do u always whine here

just do it or shut the fuck up

gl bro

hope they legalize euthanasia for severe untreatable mental illness like nl and belgium soon in canada

You must be thinking of someone else.

In case you don't have actually severe mental and physical ailments, maybe you should empty your head about any and all ideas about what constitutes a happy life. Dump those criteria that keep you focused on some currently unreachable wall, making you give up on everything else all together. mething you find interesting

That is good advice, thank you.

rude??

This is Sup Forums, we're pro-death here. Go to Reddit if you wanna preach moralism, they will even give you points for this kind of post..

I'd imagine not being alive must be very uncomfortable

Its definitely the same person.

Who preached moralism? It just doesn't belong here. If you want to die then die already why the need to tell everyone like a 14 year old girl on tumblr?

>wake up
>still alive

hes been doing it for several years. always like "soon i will do this but my family will be sad". K.

Kek really?

That's even more incredibly pathetic

I guess.

Why is it so hard to kill myself when all i wish for every night is to die in my sleep?

Because you're an attentionwhore

Don't think that's how it works, leaf.

It is how it works

If you wanted to die you'd be dead right now

How is the fear of actively kysing myself the same as fake-kysing myself for attention?

More importantly, why are leafs such awful posters on this board?

How are you not an equally bad poster?

Why ask these retarded rhetorical questions. Just hang yourself okay? Stop posting and hang yourself right now

No, I'll keep living out of spite for leafs. Thanks for the renewed life purpose.

If you're serious about killing yourself, you should go see a therapist or something. Don't waste time posting on Sup Forums.