Who is the MillionDollarExtreme of music?

Who is the MillionDollarExtreme of music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gFFX7flcBR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lewis and his band

youtube.com/watch?v=gFFX7flcBR0
this guy

johnny rebel because sam hyde is RACIST!!!

I'm sure a lot of musicians don't have health insurance

afaik there's never been any good blatantly right wing musicians, so any comparison is a moot point

Steve Albini

Kek

>blatantly right wing musicians
why do people keep saying Sam Hyde is this?

This but unironically. Sam Hyde is an unfunny hack who panders to racist Redditors and pseudo-intelligent douchebags who pretend he is the pinnacle of humor, even though he isn't even remotely funny and all his jokes rely on shock value instead of actual humor.

Death Grips

Great examples of hard work over accessbility

okay kiddo

Also the occasional dystopian/anti capitalist themes

cringe

Sam please stop shilling your own shitty "comedy group" on Sup Forums. Self-advertisment is against the rules.

Moonman

He doesn't even do that much shocking stuff.
The newest Hydewars was real as fuck

>get a fat girlfriend, no seriously
>dont be too much of an artist
>dating pretty girls that have their own lives and are your intellectual equal or superior will fuck you up and waste both of your time

Burzum

This

Based Pink Maus, collab album when?

Me. Because I'm not on tv and I can't afford health insurance.

Agreed

Le red pill xDDD

i don't know why any of that is good advice
why is any of that actually good advice?
have fun being indoctrinated by a bitter comedian

>ignoring some of the best advice you can give to someone under 30 because the man who said it is connected to a Sup Forums board he probably hasnt been on in years

What are you referring to?

nah, he was there for pizzagate, 99 percent sure

fat girlfriends are terrific for delegating, especially if they draw or even better animate and you want to do some visual work while saving immense time. Its not taking advantage if they want to do it

Don't be to much of an artist, they're innefficient and emotionally unstable

The third one's fucking obvious man

>any opinion that is different from mine I call "cringe" to demonstrate my intellectual and comical maturity

You're fucking boring dude

Clearly the posts of a person with a healthy sense of humor living a self fulfilling life.

This.

Sam and MDE are cool and made some high quality shit over the years but they also have a lot of duds. They were better when it was less epic Sup Forums redpills on le jews and more satire on fucked up aspects of our society/consumerism. I get the redpill shit is mostly for shock value and show to piss off college SJW retards but it's not funny 90% of the time. I don't care about Sam's politics but when he injects it into his work and tries to give "real" advice and his cult of Sup Forums kids eat it all up it gets annoying.

>don't be to [sic] much of an artist, they're inneffecient [sic] and emotionally unstable
lmao this coming from mr. hyde
you also come off as a guy who really doesn't respect people as individuals
reconsider

>2017
>sam hyde

move on to a thinking man's comedian like h3h3

Not the same guy, believe it or not, not everybody on Sup Forums has the same sense of humor as you

Dude, literally my life rn

>you also come off as a guy who really doesn't respect people as individuals
Do you know how ridiculous and phony you sound
I bet you consider yourself empathetic and a"listener"

Pause b
We are all humans and deserve to be treated with respect ya dig? Because hate is whack dude.

English not your first language or something? You smoking crack? I never implied that they were the same person, you complete fucking idiot.

Andy Milonakis. They both had an unfunny "absurd" sketch comedy show that only lasted one season.

A lot more miss than hit
I love all their short film stuff like ideas man and moms and his ted talk
Now he just does stand up and vertical videos (which can be great occasionally. the weed one and retarded kid plays with rubix cube were funny so maybe that's a good sign for the future)
I get budget and working on WP probably played a role

The Andy Milonakis show went on for years.

himself cause he released his own album???

gb2 Sup Forums

>Andy Milonakis
I forgot about that
lol

p lame when you have to resort to making assumptions about me
work on yourself dude

keep being Based

>dating pretty girls that have their own lives and are your intellectual equal or superior will fuck you up and waste both of your time
Are you kidding? Why would I waste my time dating someone who didn't meet that criteria? I'd rather be single.

Trying to take the moral high ground by complimenting someone else that disagreed with me and telling me to work on myself? That's fucking embarrassing. Also, don't even think about calling me lame. You don't know what I do. I'm not resorting to anything, and I'm not assuming. I can tell you are just enough piece of shit out there who is probably also mildly attractive so you just go with whatever popular opinion is because you have no fucking spine. I pick up on these things man

was the trump thing ironic?

>sam should pander to literal faggots

Oh shit, you're right. Sam is less than Andy Milonakis.

Sam's still 12 years younger than him shut the fuck up

you find pretty gross ideas funny
especially that avoiding women who are "equals" thing
>i pick up on these things man
spooky

No i just want more humor and less epic redpills and crime statistics

I don't even care about the jew memes or whatever but at some points it goes from jokes to just him talking about why niggers and fags suck and explaining it. I don't care it's just not funny.

Don't be mad, Sam. I'm sure you aren't all past your peak yet and you haven't burned all bridges by spazzing out after getting your show cancelled.

isn't there a sub-reddit for this topic??

none of u get pussy and neither do i

reply to this post or

I NEVER GOT ANY POWSI IN HIGH SCHOOL

neither did i but i did after. but that was almost 6 years ago so i dont now.

Anal Cunt? Their whole thing was making anti-music and being provacative, which is similar to making antihumor and being provacative.

>sam hyde is apolitical
>Sup Forums loves sam hyde

>sam hyde announces he supports trump
>Sup Forums hates sam hyde

really makes u think

I'M A KISSLESS VIRGIN I'M ALMOST TWENTY AND I'VE NEVER SEEN A VAGINA

as opposed to 16 year old shut-ins?

his career is a joke at this point. that's the only group of people that will find his stuff funny, but the rest will see his act in poor taste, and not even because it's racist/sexist/whatever.

i mean if he's happy making kids laugh then ok

the post-ironic vaporwave dude consumerism lmao meme shit is mainstream as fuck now. why would sam keep doing that shit and be associated with queers like h3h3 and filthy frank? sure it would make him more money but that's not what he's about or who he is.

Maus is a communist.

Pink might qualify though.

like he said if he's cool with making a career off pandering to 16 year olds pretending to be nazis than that's his choice

i'm sure he can live off book sales and patreon and a fanbase of 100,000 people

maybe he doesn't need the money but that health insurance isn't going to buy itself.

This
MDE fills a greater niche now by being the one openly right-wing comedy group. If they just stuck to the 2012-13 era stuff they'd be lost in the shuffle with the people that copied them like h3h3.

it's such a shame vaporwave got memed out.

5 years ago it was a great criticism of consumerism and greater capitalism

now it's just a fucking joke for kids who watch twitch streamers and le anti-sjw goofster gaffster xD vape naysh y'all weeeeeeeeed is cool!

his old shit has way more views than any of the newer videos

Not true.

The only two things that stops him from fully being like the other lame comedy acts is either 1. that he is politically more right leaning and 2. that he is actually more funny than them.

Come on man, look at it from an outsider. His politics is just too alienating, (and shit but let's not get into that) because no one rationally thinks that way.

I mean I still find him funny at times but it's so much harder to not cringe when he gets into reactionary/alt right garbage.

So sheltered kids are the ones who are gonna love his show. because deep down they agree with that stuff. it's pretty much the only way you can enjoy is comedy now, if you're indifferent/against it then it's off-putting

the worst part is nick and charls aren't even into the alt-right thing. they're conservative sure but they aren't into it nearly as deep as sam nor do they sperg about it everywhere. sam's twitter and Sup Forumstards with anime/pepe avatars and mde referenced in their bio calling adult swim staff cucks and kikes is pretty much the single reason why the show got cancelled.

i imagine they must be pissed.

yep.

if sam, and other reactionaries want a productive discussion on the problem of censorship, we would have seen it by now.

but no it's just the cucked sjw globalists who are coming to check your privilege.

how can you be taken seriously if you don't at least try to have constructive discourse on the problems that exist

>associated with queers like h3h3 and filthy frank
Maybe if the stopped being political and also gave up on editing and making points. Every h3 and frank video is just plain footage of them goofing around. The editing and visuals and energy from the jumpy pace of the videos was what put them head and shoulders above the other schmucks. Now theres a decent number of people who think if they imitate the editing then they'll be as funny as MDE, but they forget about the nuggets of truth and the actual jokes.

>le anti-sjw goofster gaffster xD vape naysh y'all weeeeeeeeed is cool!
did you have a stroke half way through making your post

I don't get why people shit on MDE for their politics, literally every other comedian is pushing a left wing agenda. Why can't there be this one right leaning comedy group?