How do I overdose lean correctly?

How do I overdose lean correctly?
I don't want to suffer from my lungs stops breathing so should I drink it and then go to sleep immediatly?
bait unrelated

self bump, so anyone experienced drinking sizzurp?

Are you nigger?

please tell me you have more of her

no,no I wish I had more :/

Don't do it user

Seizures and heart attack is a shitty way to go OP

your best bet is jump off a high structure. medics can't save you. you can't back out even if you want to. find a tall building or bridge or something.

Enjoy shitty mid air heart attack as well

this! see? take the shit right before you jump. guaranteed success.

I wanna do it peacefully at home, I don't have the balls to cut deep enough into my wrist that I'd cut the nostrils and it's too much time untill they would deliver the stuff for an exit bag

What you need to do
>head explosion

can i have your soul OP? just say yes.

Just tie a zip tie around your neck tight enough to where you can't cut it

lol there is no peaceful way to die

if u really wanna die so badly - go kill yourself infront of your own family.

if u cant - perhaps there is still hope.

Ive been thinking the same thing o.p
What about xanax? That and alchol is easy to od on and its go to sleep instead of seizure . No mess no big deal. Just move on

exit bag is
seems too painfull to struggle untill I get it done
sry allready sold

>exit bag is
fuck off how would anyone know this..did you ask someone who did it? Just because you dont feel the suffocation doesnt mean you dont feel the heart attack and psychological truama of feeling yourself die

that's a good reply
what are the chances of survival?, how much xanax do you think I need for it? I got money

Youll most likely survive

overdosing on opiates is the shittiest way to die. Just throw yourself from the building.

but before that, try some of the following: mushrooms, acid (lsd, not n-bome), peyotee or dmt

you won't want to kill urself after you try it

oh thats shit, I want maximum 20% or 30% survive rate
I've done shrooms and acid, how do I get on a top of a high building in the first place? I live in a town but there isn't jsut malls which arent high enough

If you wanted to overdose on lean the correct thing to do is mix it with other strong depressants so your system becomes incredibly depressed

alcohol, valium, xanax etc. Most of the rappers who died from it recently were drunk also.

you're saying that you can't find at least 5 story building? Every building has an entrance to the roof.

Why do you want to kill yourself in the first place? Failing on opiates will fuck you up enormously. Failing a bit on benzos and alcohol will kill your liver and result in the most painful death (or life) ever

they are if you jump in front of a bus from the top of the building. Give it a shot anyway

do you have funds

shoot up od on heron

Before you die, make sure that the world knows that you did it because Trump/Hilary is going to be the next president (whichever you dislike most).
At least you'd will make it into the news, and you'll make one of those two pigs squeal.

HILARY's FAULT! PLS OP

that's the dumbest thing i ever heard. and fuck you for being so immoral that you can't accept the fact that some people don't want to live anymore. it's always uuuh think about your familly booohoo fuck you mate there's a reason people want to kill themselves. at least life and death is the only thing you actually have control over and it would be immoral to ask people who suffer worse than you could ever imagine to keep on suffering just to appease their mothers.

fuck off dude it's one thing to suicide which is something i am completely behind but don't bother other people with your mess.

my mess? what?

Dude, kill yourself with Helium, it's not painful and you can livestream it