S/fur

s/fur

I want to boop her nose.

Help people? 2hands.org

please tell me this is a show

Doesn't look like it hoss

fucking dawwwww
i need to hug something now

Tails like that would be a massive hindrance in combat. Can you even imagine how bullshit sneaking around would be as well? No thanks!

shit, thumbnail

Found the guy that always saves thumbnails!

ech

kek

Yeah didn't quite see that

Its k mah man

It happens. I'll find the file and put it under the character's folder

I almost never post from those

Anyway what's going on dude, haven't seen you in a while?

I dunno, been really stressed recently. Job stuff was happening, then i started having problems with my heart feeling like i was gonna have a heart attack, constant feeling that im gonna pass out. So i havent been feeling well and havent been here much.

omfg gimme that

Nigga you got stress induced anxiety. Don't worry, it's all in your head and quite controllable once you learn how to deal with it.

You need to yiff more, that helps your heart stay fit

Sorry to hear about that man. Could it be work related? I know that a lot of stress and anxiety can lead to feeling like that.

Well, it's definitely good to see you here, so hopefully you're feeling alright today

Yeah thats what the doctor told me aswell, thought it could be my medication at first since it can cause heart problems. Went to the doctors and she told me the same thing.

^ Read above, I think it is probably related to work.

Yeah i probably just need to yiff more.

Yeah, that would make sense.

Hopefully you can scale back working to maybe adjust to a full schedule, that or maybe find a lower stress job if you can.

It's 105 outside and my room manages to still be cold, somehow.

Yeah im working 26 hours a week now to stress down a bit.

noicee

That's good man, hopefully that will help a significant amount

your room must be made of god blessed material cause that would be a miracle for me

I knew that didn't look right...

Try some meditation too, i know it can sound weird to some people but that stuff is magic if you suffer from anxiety and stress.

Might be

But I'm like uncomfortably cold, like I should go put a jacket on, which I dislike. It feels too cold.

Yeah hopefully!

Never tried it.

not my preferred hour
but meh
yo

No time like the present.

What's up man?

what's wron with that doggo's ear?

anyone got herms?

Just one

Monday's been treating me ok, 105 for you?!?!?!
i actually dont know what the intended story for her ear is

The wofl got her ear nipped

Just something Wy has so her character is different from others.

I think it also might have to do with the fact the Wyla had partial jaw replacement surgery or something like that

Yeah boy, it's warm today in Tempe.

Just the way it should be. Glad your day has been going alright

Dont think ive seen you around before?

MY SUPER NINTENDO ARRIVED IN THE MAIL ROOM

FUCK YES

This is nice. Very nice.

Nice. I don't think I even have a TV left that can play one of those.

I'll start a thread if you want me to. people usually spazz out when you post h/fur in the wrong places.

I'm probably going to hit up goodwill and get a cheap CRT so I can play it

I've got a digital one that'll do for now

the real wyla has a robot jaw?
ive been around for about 3 or 4 months now. but i actually go way further back than that, nice to meet you Emerald
YUS!

There's just something cute about how... suburban that one is.

thats the magic of it

Fluffy tail is fluffy.

I WISH I HAD """"""""""""""""""AUTISM"""""""""""""""""" LIKE YOUUUUUUUU

Probably just me that havent been very active for a while. Nice to meet you too!

Yes, from a piece she did "I just have some unresolved feelings occasionally about having deadperson bone in my face from my jaw reconstruction last year. Using donor cadaver bone is an amazing feat of medical science but it can stir up a lot of emotions"

But I think that was after her character design, which leads me to say that it's similar to what some other people do which is add a mark or symbol to their character so people will know it's theirs