Holy fucking shit. I can't believe these people are professional music critics

Holy fucking shit. I can't believe these people are professional music critics

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPEtQsHAul0

The Beyonce circlejerk is inescapable

Bumping my own thread because this shit is too fucking funny. I want this to become a meme

What's that fucking THING on the left??

you do realize most of these are the exact same albums p4k and fantano praised this year right? beyonce, chance, bowie, etc...
hence, absolutely nothing new to take away from this video, it's a known fact that "professional" music critics only cater (for the most part) to the already famous stuff

the dude on the right is even funnier. I've always hated the term, but if I ever had to call someone a "nu-male" it would be him

cringe. You don't just force memes.

They didn't even try to give some insight, why call a professional if you're only gonna talk about pop stuff everyone already knows about?

There has never been ONE (1) good music critic. Prove me wrong.

Scaruffi

Scaruffi
Marcel
Anthony Fantano
Artv

Sascha Kösch

Rectumpulse

what are you some kind of bigot OP?

Her and Solange are some of the best of popular music right now.

Fantano

>the thing on the left
>people

Yeah right

>Artv
um...

How they fuck do you talk about country music of this year without mentioning Sturgill Simpson? At least, they mentioned Margo Price. I guess.

can anyone explain this NUMBER (number) meme?
i have seen it since forever but never understood it

t. trans poc woman working for P4k

>hating on Artv
typical, i bet youre one of those people that didnt buy the deluxe colored vinyls of Green Days and Blink 182s newest albums

>i bet youre one of those people that...
stopped reading there.

How do you even become a music critic?

I want to make absurdly contrarian articles to appeal to the contrarian Sup Forums fanbase and to make papa Scruffy proud.

cringe

Im so fucking tired of the Beyonce shit.

God she is overrated

this. an album being heavily political automatically gives it points in critics minds, to the point where non-political albums are treated as lesser

I know right? they should praise the kpop and death grips crap you autists love.

emphasis

what the fuck. Guy Clarke died? how did I not hear this?

For once Montie is right.

Best part about graduating high school is not having to hear the white girls in yoga pants and uggs saying "UGHHH YAAAAAAAS SLAAAAAAAAY BITCH YAAAAAAS" and calling beyonce queen b every fucking day. Now you only see that shit at sorority parties.

Is a Seat at The Table worth listening to? I don't like a lot of the politics people are attributing to it. It just sound like pop to me.
I live on a farm and I've never heard of this guy.

>I live on a farm and I've never heard of this guy.
I live in a city and I've heard of him, so you must be doing something wrong.

>Michael WOOD
heh

Marcel is a terrible writer and tries way too hard to have alternative taste

Scaruffi

If you're into RnB or Neo-Soul with soft spoken female vocals it's definitely worth a listen.
Personally I just deleted the interludes and got a lot of enjoyment out of it.

Go away and get a meme degree like english and an even more meme masters like music theory, and then mooch around various local music scenes and get your name known. Also I'm not sure about the causality but being a pathetically ignorant pleb cunt with no taste who pursues what's popular in the mainstream to seem relevant as a critic seems to be a critical trait.

He listens to Ferraro and Dean so he's good enough for me

Adorno

He's a cuckold

Lester Bangs
Surely Adorno is more of a critic of pop culture in general?

me