I've been seeing this thing posted here, is it going to happen in the MCU?

I've been seeing this thing posted here, is it going to happen in the MCU?

someone post the evans of him ripping up a comic of cap

Alonso said the stuff they're doing now is to be adapted 10 years from now in the movies
so by phase 7 or 8 maybe

Unless the MCU gets Professor X, kill him, have Red Skull steal the Profs brain, and use it to implant false memories, which is what is obviously happening, readily apparent to anyone who actually read the comic, which is around 20K people if Marvel/Spencer is lucky.

Currently, Wanda is the one with the brain powers in MCU so he probably would steal her brain. Marvel's given up on the XMen entirely.

GET IT?! HYDRA HAD A BAD GUY PASSWORD FOR CAP TOO, JUST LIKE WITH BUCKY IN THE MOVIES XD

why is captain hydra breaking the 4th wall?

I literally feel sick from imagining this crap.

>phase 7 or 8
it's never going to end is it?

It will, but let's be real: How long have Disney been making movies? They know the biz, if it slips in profit, they'll reduce the budgets and still be making money because they're a silverscreen dreadnought. The best advice to dealing with this is to just take some time away from it. If you get interested in jumping back in, good news, they're movies. Easier to catch up than a series.

I don't get why autists are throwing such a fit over this. You don't even have a clue where the story is heading, but everyone just assumes he's some nazi serial killer now and everything about his history has changed, all based on a single line of dialogue at the end.

Is nobody gonna talk about the fact that his ears are sticking out of his suit?

No, that's a cheap gimmick meant to stir controversy because that's the only way Marvel sells comics right now.

The movies are profitable enough to not depend in silly storylines like this.

Did you read the damn thing? It shows Steve's mom as a Hydra agent and Cap killing Jack Flag, it's not only a single line of dialogue. The editor also said that this isn't some Steve Rogers from an alternate dimension, it is the Steve he have always known.

baser evans

Based Evans wouldn't allow it.

When was the last time MCU followed the comics.

Seriously, it is more likely that Captain America will be gay in the next one than this happening.

is this a re-write?

Which actress does this remind me of...

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha. KEKD legend

>tfw that means star wars will never end
>tfw ive been on the hype train since 2015
>tfw im already tired of it
I'm exhausted user. Will i ever get my rest?