How accurate is this?

How accurate is this?

It's a classic strawman argument and therefore shouldn't be taken seriously. That being said it is entirely correct.

capeshit wars are cancer.

100% accurate

pleb detected
if you're actually a scriptwriter you should feel ashamed

Who cares what side they were on desu

If someone fights for our enemies they should only receive a bullet to the back of the head regardless of origin

It's really pretty accurate. The thing is no one wants the stuff on the left, people go to capeshit movies to see explosions and friendly quipping.

Why do people care so much about one fictional superhero company vs another?

>uhh, there's a comic book character
>and he does the comic book movie hero plot
>and we make a movie out of it for easy jew gold
>brilliant

>my movie about superheroes is super deep and a rich tapestry of history and art, ignore that other movie, it's for children

pathetic. this should really have its own containment board at this point, literally every thread is capeshit

>gunning down allied forces soldiers no problem because they knew the allies were coming and this would be a sure victory
>suddenly realize the tides have turned and they lost the battle
>please don't shoot, those evil nazi made us do it

Pretty accurate.
This is also the reason why manga is better than comic books because weighing your plot down with a bullet point list of metaphors and impact panels takes away from the pace and fun of everything.

What is this BvS is good meme?

not a meme

Capeshit fighting is on the same level of pic related as console wars.

First off, this is hilariously biased. They heavily detail one side and skip all the details on the other. You could probably do the same for the first avenger flicks (Iron Man, Captain America, etc) and just write a sentence for DC films. Also, we really need a general for this stuff.

Oh look, more capeshit console war faggotry.

Why do people act like BvS was really deep and intelligent? Its one of the stupidest capeshit movies ever.

It's a meme, just like the "Star Wars prequels were good, Force Awakens is reddit" meme.

MCU characterization is just really implicit. If you think about it a little bit and fill in the blanks (which are necessary because with so many characters you would need a 10-hour movie to properly characterize every piece of the ensembles) everything makes a lot of sense and is more engaging and human than the DC movies. As tight and focused as the Nolanverse Batman movies are (BvS is too shit to even compare but I genuinely enjoyed the Nolan Batman a little bit), the characters are pretty thin. We know a lot more about Tony Stark as a person than we do about Bruce Wayne.

>image.jpg

The one on the right is accurate, the one on the left is an unfunny meme autistic people take seriously.

Very

at least post the actual image OP.

trip.faggotry

Fucking tripfag kill yourself

>tripfag
Disgusting

Good spot, reddit!

hola reddit

You might fit in better with that crowd over there at reddit, I hear they all have usernames to easily identify themselves

pls be in London

-Tiny

>hur dur reddit
you fucking tripfags belong in reddit, fucking pig whores

This. People like sameness and repetition.

No

You should honestly put Thus Spake Zarathustra over Hamlet

thanks

It's true.

Alluding to deeper meaningful works doesn't automatically make your piece as deep or meaningful. It's called association fallacy. Because BvS, and MoS before it, got deservedly dumped on hard by the critics you're now trying hard to push Snyder's childish presentation of symbolism as a crowning glory that somehow overcomes all those films' multitude of other problems.

We get your desperation. It was borne of your high expectations prior to release, and now you desperately defend the film by grasping at these straws in order to assuage your own dwindling ego. Only now do you realise you should have listened to those who informed everyone about Snyder and WB's track record though. Be not afraid because you will (should) have grown through this, and be able to properly examine the next DC offering with more critical eyes. [90210]We're there for you, bro.[/90210]

Going back to the association fallacy let's provide another example: it's like those comedy movies of a decade ago where no jokes were actually made but instead the content consisted of references to works outside the film itself to generate an odd feeble laugh. The films themselves became utter shit because there was nothing but those allusions in the end - and that's why I'm posting this in the hope you will get your shit together, because you're making yourself (and all the other DC Cucks) look like fucking morons.

Lol

What comedies were like that?

Nice strawman there

The spoof shit from the late noughties: Disaster Movie, Epic movie, Meet the Spartans, etc.

smart fredposter

>We

WUZ

hate what they can't conquer

>"You're a big guy."
>"for you."

I appreciated the Biblical and Arthurian themes in BvS but it wasn't super deep or anything.

Just some contrarians from Sup Forums

Fuck off

You know you make yourselves look ridiculous? Making spandex heroes in the same league as those timeless legends? Only because there is some try hard scenes or plot which try to resemble those. Pathetic.

The Winter Soldier is about idealistic hero confronts reality of black ops. Incidentally, he is opposed by equally idealistic villain whose strong convictions serve as hero's foil.

This alone blows nonsensical Jesus parallel out of the water.

Fuck off memer

ye

>manchildren genuienly think there's thematic weight and intelligent ideas in their mass-produced conveyer belt products marketed to little kids
>literally men in spandex hitting each other

>b-but DC movies have themes
That are poorly executed. Get over it. Shit films are still shit regardless of whatever dumb message they have

Mah niggas

>DCucks can't even have a damage control thread without memers derailing it

You are on Sup Forums posting memes, you don't get to act superior

/thread

why do DCfags think that BvS was some kind of deep, misunderstood movie?

literally name me ONE thing that a normie could possibly miss, or not understand? the symbolism is in your face, the lines are not intelligent. so please go ahead and name me one way that it's like this "beyond normie mindset" thing.

I watched BvS, I liked it enough to give it a 5/10 myself. there was nothing confusing about it, nothing "hmm" about it. Nolans Batman trilogy picked at your mind much more.

test

Christian and Greek mythology is horribly overdone. Literally any hackjob will try to incorporate it into their works for pretentiousness. You DC fuckboys are making a puddle into a deep sea trench.

New to buzzwords?

damn, it still looks beautiful, not candylike like marvel shit for kids

theres an alternate universe where RDJ overdosed and died along with the MCU and Christian Bale and Heath Ledger went on to build up the DCU over the next 20 years.

>uhh, There's a hero
>it's dark an full of filters
>Teenagers call it "mature" or "adult"

Boy, sure am I glad that Batsy and Super team up to beat the evil alien at the end.

>muh symbolism

It's a combination of how high expectatiosn were for BvS and how completely hard it flopped in the box office.

Some of us got over it and went on with their lives, others continue to mock it, and others still simply...broke.

What you're witnessing is the complete and utter mental breakdown of people who are still in denial that Batman vs Superman was, simply put, a box office failure, and only barely managed to make it's money back. Civil War completely blowing it out of the water and racking up a billion box office dollarydoos like it's nothing only exacerbated the issue.

tl;dr: BvS was so bad it literally drove it's fans insane.